No Life
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Genres
Speculative Fiction, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Horror
Only title I could think of. So, I thought what about a thread about your culture, your favorite foods from your own culture that you like or reminds you of something special. Pictures are always welcomed especially if its something new and exciting.

poutine.jpg

Poutines are the best. :3

I am not sure if I want to try it or not. lol
How could you NOT want to try French Fries, Cheese and Gravy!? O_O

One it sounds delicious. Two, though it seems to heavy for me.
Nothings too heavy for you if it tastes good enough. :P

Nothings too heavy for you if it tastes good enough. :P
Nah you're talking to the man who can have a smoothie and cannot finish it because it makes me want to throw up.

edit-

Well I found a place that sells it around here. I am allergic to dairy, so will that affect the flavor?

Nah you're talking to the man who can have a smoothie and cannot finish it because it makes me want to throw up.
You need better smoothies! >:C

Seriously though, I can understand that.

It just sits in my stomach and makes me sick. That's all. I hate being too full, but I hate being too hungry too. Too hungry and I have low blood pressure that makes me faintish. But too full and I hate life for the rest of the day.
When in Rome do as the Romans do.

Not really, that'd be a terrible idea.

Reactions: Sir Salty
Borekas, damn I'm a sucker for them. Whenever my grandmother made these tasty little bastards, I would load my plate with them.
Filo-Bourekas.jpg

• Southern BBQ (varies by state)
  • Road kill kuisine
  • Jamaican food
  • Cuban food
  • Latin food in general
  • All the snowbird pandering food
Living in a melting pot has some advantages.

grizzly-house-restaurant.jpg

Elk, bison, and venison fondue with chocolate fruit fondue desert is hella amazing.

Elk, bison, and venison fondue with chocolate fruit fondue desert is hella amazing.
What is going on in that picture and why aren't I nude and drizzling it all over myself?

Seriously that looks beyond amazing.

Has to be exclusively cheese curds or it doesn't count, you heretic.
That get's bloody expensive depending on the size of the Poutine.

Borekas, damn I'm a sucker for them. Whenever my grandmother made these tasty little bastards, I would load my plate with them.
Filo-Bourekas.jpg
Teach me senpai, that looks soooooooo fucking delicious
recipe-image-legacy-id--52491_12.jpg

IRISH STEW WITH WOUCHESTER SAUCE <3 SO DELICIOUS
I actually remember something similar when I was growing up. That looks soo good too.

That also looks really good and I eat the shit out of it.

What is going on in that picture and why aren't I nude and drizzling it all over myself?

Seriously that looks beyond amazing.

You get cubed meat and you cook it how you want it on a heat rock, and they give you a bunch of different dipping sauces. It's incredible and a wonderful date meal.

That get's bloody expensive depending on the size of the Poutine.

I don't make the rules. Has to be cheese curds to be real poutine. I don't even like cheese.

• Love
Reactions: Windsong
Status
Not open for further replies.