Also;

Gamershake (thing from my old uni)

1/3rd Licorice Liqour.
1/6th Absinthe (False or or not).
3/6th vodka

A lime.

enjoy the vertigo

Wanna talk booze?

Cool. Lemme talk your head off about beer. Wanky Scottish craft beer, to be precise, since I might as well go with what I know.

Brewdog definitely do some of the best beer in this country, even if their marketing's disposition towards being obnoxious fucks is legendary. They actually understand that IPA doesn't necessarily mean "did we add hops? Let's add more hops. I want this drink to be literally nothing but hops." Punk IPA is kinda their staple (ie. the only one they'll really sell to supermarkets) but they've got some other good shit like Dead Pony Club and their new lager (named THIS. IS. LAGER. You may start to be seeing why I like these chaps so much).

Other than them, Williams Bros make some delicious stuff and their also based near to where I used to live (fuck yeah, local guys). I'm a big fan of their Joker IPA (it's about as hoppy as I'm willing to go when it comes to beer), but March Of The Penguins is also a good shout.

And finally, I can't remember who made it but 'I'll Have What The Gentleman On The Floor Is Having' remains hands-down the greatest beer name ever. Seriously. That will never be topped.

A favorite yummy drink popular in Southern California.

Cactus Cooler

3/4 oz of peach schnapps
3/4 oz of mandarin vodka

Those in a shot glass.

In a pint glass fill it half way with red bull and a splash of OJ.

Drop the shot in and chug. It can also be made a a drink. So good!

Everyone should try the Windex.

1 oz vodka
2 oz UV® blue raspberry vodka
6 oz lemon-lime soda

Just mix it up and you're good to go. My friend made a variant with vodka and Blue Curacao with some lemon juice instead of soda.

I typically hate the taste of alcohol so if I can't taste it, I'll be happy. Wine is okay... Although I haven't had anything expensive. Rum is good, vodka makes me cringe.

I like mixed drinks, fruity ones are always nice, although if it's tart, get it away from me. (Yup, don't like margaritas). I really like Old Bailey's Irish Cream and I want to start making drinks at home once I have the cash.

Coquito is something everyone needs to have at least once. Blend it all together, and it'll be good. Give it a shake every time before pouring.
  • 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
  • 1 cup dark rum
  • 2 (15 ounce) cans coconut milk
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
That's five servings. Unless you're me. Then it's one.