Let's talk about love.

9 Words of Affirmation
10 Quality Time
0 Receiving Gifts
3 Acts of Service
8 Physical Touch

Quality Time

In Quality Time, nothing says “I love you” like full, undivided attention. Being there for this type of person is critical, but really being there—with the TV off, fork and knife down, and all chores and tasks on standby—makes you feel truly special and loved. Distractions, postponed activities, or the failure to listen can be especially hurtful.

5Words of Affirmation
7Quality Time
1Receiving Gifts
5Acts of Service
12Physical Touch

<tbody>
</tbody>
Now that you know your love language, here’s some more information you might not have realized about it, and why certain behaviors affect you more than others.
[h=3]Your Love Language[/h] Physical Touch
This language isn’t all about the bedroom. A person whose primary language is Physical Touch is, not surprisingly, very touchy. Hugs, pats on the back, holding hands, and thoughtful touches on the arm, shoulder, or face–they can all be ways to show excitement, concern, care, and love. Physical presence and accessibility are crucial, while neglect or abuse can be unforgivable and destructive.

5 Words of Affirmation
8 Quality Time
4 Receiving Gifts
12 Acts of Service
1 Physical Touch

I guess I would say I love you by helpping you move out of your house, buying you pizza, then spend the evening bundled up on the couch with you in your new place eating pizza and watching movies.

God I feel old...

MARRIED VERSION.

5 Words of Affirmation
6 Quality Time
6 Receiving Gifts
4 Acts of Service
9 Physical Touch

PHYSICAL TOUCH IT IS! Everything else for me was pretty even. XD Physical touch is definitely a big deal for me. I think it's because I don't like ANYONE touching me ever, -BUT- my significant other. c___c

SO Everyone knows (or should know by now) that I am firmly anti-love, HOWEVER! I did this quiz for the fun of it and got pretty much what I expected.

Words of Affirmation
Quality Time
Receiving Gifts
Acts of Service
Physical Touch

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

SO to explain these results... Have lots of sex with me and cuddle and I am yours 8|

The sites explanation :
Physical Touch
A person whose primary language is Physical Touch is, not surprisingly, very touchy. Hugs, pats on the back, and thoughtful touches on the arm—they can all be ways to show excitement, concern, care, and love. Physical presence and accessibility are crucial, while neglect or abuse can be unforgivable and destructive.

o.o
-Makes a giant cupcake with hearts and sets it down.-
T ^T
Please, no fighting.
Just result posting.

. . .
-Quickly bakes an even more gigantic cupcake. Waddles over and presents it with teary eyes.-
PLEASE TAKE THIS CUPCAKE AND STOP THE BUILDING TENSION I CAN SENSE IN THE ATMOSPHERE.
T ^T
giant%2Bcupcake.jpg

. . .
-Quickly bakes an even more gigantic cupcake. Waddles over and presents it with teary eyes.-
PLEASE TAKE THIS CUPCAKE AND STOP THE BUILDING TENSION I CAN SENSE IN THE ATMOSPHERE.
T ^T
giant%2Bcupcake.jpg

Yes, please stay on topic or start another thread.

AND I WAS JUST ABOUT TO RESPOND AND CRUSH THE OPPOSITION!

Yes, please take this discussion to another thread.

Irreverent posts moved to their own thread. Please stay on topic in the future.