Let's talk about love.

O

Ochalla

Original poster
5 Love Languages

Friend was talking to me about this so I looked it up. I took the single quiz.

Love Language Scores:
0 Words of Affirmation
9 Quality Time
6 Receiving Gifts
8 Acts of Service
7 Physical Touch

Quality Time
In Quality Time, nothing says "I love you" like full, undivided attention. Being there for this type of person is critical, but really being there—with the TV off, fork and knife down, and all chores and tasks on standby—makes you feel truly special and loved. Distractions, postponed activities, or the failure to listen can be especially hurtful.

10 Words of Affirmation
9 Quality Time
3 Receiving Gifts
5 Acts of Service
3 Physical Touch

Didn't see a description o_o;
*stares at score* .... That makes me seem selfish D: I just have confidence issues!

MARRIED VERSION
Your Scores

6Words of Affirmation
11Quality Time
1Receiving Gifts
4Acts of Service
8Physical Touch

<tbody>
</tbody>

Your Love Language

Quality Time
In the vernacular of Quality Time, nothing says, “I love you,” like full, undivided attention. Being there for this type of person is critical, but really being there–with the TV off, fork and knife down, and all chores and tasks on standby–makes your significant other feel truly special and loved. Distractions, postponed dates, or the failure to listen can be especially hurtful.

SINGLES VERSION

Your Scores
5Words of Affirmation
11Quality Time
2Receiving Gifts
6Acts of Service
6Physical Touch

<tbody>
</tbody>

Your Love Language

Quality Time
In Quality Time, nothing says “I love you” like full, undivided attention. Being there for this type of person is critical, but really being there—with the TV off, fork and knife down, and all chores and tasks on standby—makes you feel truly special and loved. Distractions, postponed activities, or the failure to listen can be especially hurtful.

7Words of Affirmation
9Quality Time
2Receiving Gifts
5Acts of Service
7Physical Touch

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

Quality Time
In Quality Time, nothing says “I love you” like full, undivided attention. Being there for this type of person is critical, but really being there—with the TV off, fork and knife down, and all chores and tasks on standby—makes you feel truly special and loved. Distractions, postponed activities, or the failure to listen can be especially hurtful.

5 Words of Affirmation
10 Quality Time
5 Receiving Gifts
6 Acts of Service
4 Physical Touch

That shit asked me like twenty times if I liked gifts.

I appreciate them, but jeez.

btw

6 Words of Affirmation
5 Quality Time
4 Receiving Gifts
9 Acts of Service
6 Physical Touch

Acts of Service
Can helping with homework really be an expression of love? Absolutely! Anything you do to ease the burden of responsibilities weighing on an “Acts of Service” person will speak volumes. The words he or she most wants to hear: “Let me do that for you.” Laziness, broken commitments, and making more work for them tell speakers of this language their feelings don’t matter.

TL;DR I'LL NEVER LEAVE YOU AS LONG AS YOU DO THE DISHES

Words of Affirmation
7Quality Time
5Receiving Gifts
6Acts of Service
3Physical Touch

<tbody>
</tbody>

Words of Affirmation

Actions don’t always speak louder than words. If this is your love language, unsolicited compliments mean the world to you. Hearing the words, “I love you,” are important—hearing the reasons behind that love sends your spirits skyward. Insults can leave you shattered and are not easily forgotten.

4Words of Affirmation
9Quality Time
3Receiving Gifts
6Acts of Service
8Physical Touch

<tbody>
</tbody>
[h=3]Your Love Language[/h] Quality Time

7Words of Affirmation
10Quality Time
0Receiving Gifts
3Acts of Service
10Physical Touch

<tbody>
</tbody>

Quality Time

8Words of Affirmation
9Quality Time
1Receiving Gifts
8Acts of Service
4Physical Touch

<tbody>
</tbody>

Quality Time

I think Physical Touch should be lower...I hate physical contact with other people. And Receiving Gifts is spot on. I always feel like I need to repay people for gifts so I don't like getting them.

8Words of Affirmation
8Quality Time
0Receiving Gifts
3Acts of Service
11Physical Touch

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

Physical Touch
A person whose primary language is Physical Touch is, not surprisingly, very touchy. Hugs, pats on the back, and thoughtful touches on the arm—they can all be ways to show excitement, concern, care, and love. Physical presence and accessibility are crucial, while neglect or abuse can be unforgivable and destructive.

I'm not surprised... I love touching people, not even sexually, just... touching each other is enough... I don't get physical contact nearly enough :/

Hmm.....

Your Scores
7 Words of Affirmation
6 Quality Time
1 Receiving Gifts
5 Acts of Service
11 Physical Touch

Your Love Language
Physical Touch
A person whose primary language is Physical Touch is, not surprisingly, very touchy. Hugs, pats on the back, and thoughtful touches on the arm—they can all be ways to show excitement, concern, care, and love. Physical presence and accessibility are crucial, while neglect or abuse can be unforgivable and destructive.

Your Scores
10 Words of Affirmation
9 Quality Time
3 Receiving Gifts
5 Acts of Service
3 Physical Touch

Words of Affirmation
Actions don’t always speak louder than words. If this is your love language, unsolicited compliments mean the world to you. Hearing the words, “I love you,” are important—hearing the reasons behind that love sends your spirits skyward. Insults can leave you shattered and are not easily forgotten.

Yeah, sounds about right. It means a lot more to me to hear peoples' love. I don't socialize very often. And, well... People I've known for a long time rarely even talk to me, so it's that much more meaningful when someone asks me how I'm doing, or tells me they love me.

5 Words of Affirmation
9 Quality Time
3 Receiving Gifts
11 Acts of Service
2 Physical Touch

Acts of Service

Can helping with homework really be an expression of love? Absolutely! Anything you do to ease the burden of responsibilities weighing on an “Acts of Service” person will speak volumes. The words he or she most wants to hear: “Let me do that for you.” Laziness, broken commitments, and making more work for them tell speakers of this language their feelings don’t matter

BOW DOWN IS SERVITUDE TO ME!

Actually in all honesty, physical contact makes me shy away 99.9999999999999999999999999% of the time and works of praise/gifts make me leery. I have a hard time trusting people who are unconditionally nice to me, simple at that.

Singles version, 'cause that's what I am.

3Words of Affirmation
10Quality Time
3Receiving Gifts
4Acts of Service
10Physical Touch

<tbody>
</tbody>

Quality Time

-----

Pretty spot on, I'd say.

Oh my gosh, I have this book. <3 <3 <3 My love language is Physical Touch... TT 3 TT <3 But I'll be sure to take the quiz to see a more descriptive version. :3 <3 It's awesome to see that others know about it, too! ^__^

6Words of Affirmation
9Quality Time
3Receiving Gifts
6Acts of Service
6Physical Touch

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

Quality Time

~

Pretty fair, I'd say. -nod.-

9Words of Affirmation
10Quality Time
3Receiving Gifts
5Acts of Service
3Physical Touch

<tbody>
</tbody>

Quality Time

7Words of Affirmation
9Quality Time
2Receiving Gifts
7Acts of Service
5Physical Touch

<tbody>
</tbody>

Quality Time

Yeah, I'm not so touchy-feely a lot. But I love lots of quality time, although I like spending time watching TV or just sitting near one another on the couch.