Let's Talk About Coffee

Do you drink coffee?

• Total voters
I kind of have a love/hate relationship with coffee. I used to drink it all the time in middle school. And it used to actually work, too.

Nowadays it makes my stomach churn just thinking about it. Plus it doesn't even help me stay awake anymore. The only thing that energizes me is Red Bull.

My main issue with coffee is coffee breath. It's the worst thing in the world. You can feel the stench lingering in your mouth.

I also HATE hot coffee! I can't drink it anymore, and can only have it iced.

I don't like the taste of coffee, no matter how much milk or any sweetener (sugar included) I use. I prefer green tea! Or warm milk chocolate hehe

However, when I was a smol little moppsi, loved the smell of coffee. Even to do this day I do. I think it reminds me of those weekend mornings when my parents made coffee and I would watch Sailor Moon/Pokemon at like 5 am 8) I still like the smell of coffee, just not the taste.

Last edited:
I love coffee. I add two teaspoons of sugar and no cream. I tend to like Hazelnut Community Coffee and New Orleans Blend Coffee and Chicory. So go ahead and check me on F6.

Coffeeeeee?

Why yes I like my Starbucks/MCdonald's or even Burger King Iced Caramel Lattes... sometimes Iced Mochas or some new flavor coffee at the mall, because switching it up is nice. Also instant when in a mad hurry.