Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life

I like coffee. I didn't always like coffee, though. I actually used to prefer tea. (I still drink tea, of course, but by mornings are reserved for coffee.) My opinion on coffee turned around once I started trying out better quality coffee drinks! At first it was the super sugary iced coffees ala Starbucks style, but eventually I evolved to using things like freshly ground beans and a french press.

Right now I go back and forth between a Keurig (for COFFEE NOW OR DIE) or cold brewing fresh ground beans in my french press over night. I no longer take sugar in my coffee so I can avoid my inevitable diabeetoos. SO now it's just heavy cream, half n half or milk depending on what's available.

My absolutely favorite cup of coffee, though, is this dark mayan chocolate cup they serve at this local hipster coffee shop. It's delicious sin.

Do you drink coffee? What is your favorite cup!

I like coffee that doesn't taste like coffee. I dislike bitter things. But I like the caffeine.

I'm an E6 on that chart. No milk, only a little sugar. I appreciate coffee, but only in small amounts as I'm a bit sensitive to caffeine and early in the morning (meaning no coffee after 10 am).

My favourite coffee was the coffee they served on my campus which I really miss. I don't know what they use, I have only seen the barista prepare it, but it is perfect in how dark it is paired with a bit of sugar. Unfortunately I have to miss it nowadays and haven't found a good replacement yet. So I will make do with the cappuccinos or the mochas that they serve everywhere when I don't like their coffee.

Reactions: Diana
I drink coffee often nowadays. On the other hand, I hate coffee, but it was a far healthier option to my alternative of energy drinks.

*favorite cup* is a stretch for me to use for any cup of coffee, but I normally get a one dollar large black coffee from McDicks. Ezpz, and often when I redeem one of those "free coffee scratchcards" they forget to take the card.

Muchvalue.

I hate coffee

unless it is coffee flavoured sweets, or a mocha, or iced coffee with a ton of sugar

basically if it doesn't taste like bitter bean water I'll like it

I am extremely sensitive to Caffeine, so I only drink coffee when I'm absolutely sure I need the energy boost. Once I take I sip, I go MAAAAAD.

That being said, when I do drink it :D I go A1, as light as possible!

I take mine probably around 3/4 D or E, if I get to prep it at home how I like it. I can take it without cream or without sugar but black is not usually worth it to me unless I'm struggling to stay alive on an airplane. I drink it basically every day, unless I have labs super early (no thermos in the lab!) but I think just as much because I like the cozy habitualness as the caffeine.

i'm the basic whitey that you'll catch only drinking seasonal psl's and gingerbread latte's so,,,,, i don't like adult coffee¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't like bitter drinks. So I did my coffee in a French coffee press and with only certain amount of time and temperature to reduce bitterness. Not a fan of smoky coffee. I use cream and sugar. But I've been fighting to get my weight down and my will just isn't what it needs to be. Decided to cut coffee and other sugary drinks.

I do miss it so...

I don't drink a lot of coffee because I don't really have the patience for hot drinks as a whole. When I do, it is normally when I'm doing a long drive a need something to help keep my sharp. In that situation I will get a Costa Coffee latte with caramel syrup from their automated machines unless it's December and I find a Starbucks in which case I will get the eggnog latte. I'm not really sure where on the chart those fall.

If I do not consume the coffee, why live?

:cookie:

Oh my god... Is A1 even coffee? That's basically milk.

I prefer tea nowadays but I still drink coffee occasionally. Black coffee is life. I'm definitely an E6, F5 or F6. Sweet things trigger my gag reflex so I use little to no sugar. I prefer my coffee plain, simple and bitter, just like my enemies.

Last edited:
I've always disliked the very scent of coffee, so consuming it is out of the question.

Coffee runs through my veins instead of blood, but I'm still basic and like it at like C4-C5. I prefer my European drip coffee that I make at home, but I like Wawa coffee with hazelnut creamer. I like Starbucks cold brew, but all the fancy drinks are usually either too sweet or too bitter for me. I start my day with 1-2 cups. It used to be more, but I realized I wasn't drinking enough water, so I cut back coffee in the afternoons and replaced it with water.

Black coffee, nothing added, multiple pots a day. I don't care what it is as long as it's black, and not decaf. No coffee = not the guy you want to talk to.

I"m an E or F 3 according to this chart. I've had to switch to decaf for health reasons but I love the taste and especially the aroma of freshly brewing coffee too much to ever give it up. I don't use sugar at all, just a little flavored creamer which I guess technically has a bit of sugar in it so pft yeah whatever.

Favorite creamer?? Mocha, or caramel mocha but I'll add whatever happens to be cold in the refrigerator at the moment.

Coffee wise I do not know well what I would be on this list. I think I am a D3 coffee wise that would have a bit of milk and sugar with my coffee or with a decaf degree as a plan B.

@Diana , this has nothing to do with the old RPer. I am sadden.

I like dark coffee? Not for drinking, though. The various shades of coffee makes for really good natural dyeing for clothing. The darker the coffee is the more beige white fabric becomes.

Coffee makes my insides murder bathrooms. Like runs right through me but I do enjoy a good cleanse!

They have been advertising this mushroom coffee that I am slightly interested in lol.

I used to never drink it. Thought it smelled wonderful and I would grab one of those overly-sweetened Starbucks drinks, but other than that? Never.

Then I started waking up earlier, and earlier, and I got my sister a Keurig, so with the convenience at hand... I started to partake, and boy, did the habit catch me. And catch me fast, it did!

NOW I DRINK TWO TO THREE CUPS A DAY. LAWDY REEKRUS HELP!!