Let's Start Something Good

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Somebody to You

Original poster
Hello! I'm Jessie.

Romance is awesome, and I love having romance involved as long as there's more going on. I play both genders. I really like FxF and MxM. MxF is good with me as well, but I'll be a little more picky with plots when doing MxF pairings. Short and long posts are both good. I always just match my partner's post length. I'm normally able to reply daily. I will let my partners know when I can't do any replies for whatever reason on any particular day. I'm fine with having the roleplay take place in PMs or a thread.

Topics:

Incompatible Roommates
Stalking
Kidnapping
Adoption/Foster Care/Orphanage
Camp for Troubled Teens
Long Distance Relationship
Rekindled Love
Road Trip
Organized Crime
Time Travel
Alien Invasion
Futuristic War
Gifted Boarding School
Starting a Family
Terminal Illness

Pairings:

Teacher x Teacher
Teacher x Student
Teacher x Single Parent
Principal x Teacher
Single Parent x Babysitter
Professor x Student
Bandmate x Bandmate
Photographer x Model
Openly Gay x Closeted
Tutor x Tutored
Celebrity x Fan
Popular x Unpopular
Imaginary Friend x Creator
Ghost x Living
Villain x Superhero
Assassin x Target
Werewolf x Vampire
Doctor x Nurse

Fandoms:

Harry Potter
Doctor Who
Torchwood
Sherlock
Orphan Black
Orange is the New Black
The Fosters
Switched at Birth
Big Bang Theory
Hunger Games
Divergent
Disney

Hiya! I'd love to roleplay with ya. Out of the topics you listed do you happen to have a favorite? I'm pretty cool with anything. :)

Hermione-Raising-Hand.gif

MxM babysitter x single parent?!
Or tutor x tutored...
Or both XD

Hiya! I'd love to roleplay with ya. Out of the topics you listed do you happen to have a favorite? I'm pretty cool with anything. :)

Great! I don't really have a favorite, so I'll just pick a few. How about camp for troubled teens, foster care, or gifted boarding school?

Hermione-Raising-Hand.gif

MxM babysitter x single parent?!
Or tutor x tutored...
Or both XD

I'd love to do either of those. I'm happy to do both. Shall I PM you with what I have in mind?

Great! I don't really have a favorite, so I'll just pick a few. How about camp for troubled teens, foster care, or gifted boarding school?

I'd love to do either of those. I'm happy to do both. Shall I PM you with what I have in mind?
Funny I was in the middle of PMing you info about me... XD incase you wanted to know more about me in the RP world before approving me :o
Since I know I don't have a complete roleplay resume up lol.

WerewolfxVampire or

Foster care
Gifted boarding school :)

I'm interested! I like the idea of incompatible roommates

Why hello there friend :D I'd love to do pretty much anyone of these roleplays XD But you said you were picky when it came to MXF (Me being M) roleplays so which of these are open to MXF?

I would love to do a Starting a Family, with either MxM or MxF pairing. It sounds awesome! :)

Troubled teens works for me. :)

Okay. I'll PM you.

WerewolfxVampire or

Foster care
Gifted boarding school :)

Let's go with WerewolfxVampire. Mind sending me a PM?

I know. Sorry, I was too exhausted to reply last night.

I'm interested! I like the idea of incompatible roommates

Awesome. I'll PM you what I have in mind for that one.

Why hello there friend :D I'd love to do pretty much anyone of these roleplays XD But you said you were picky when it came to MXF (Me being M) roleplays so which of these are open to MXF?
Especially imaginary friend (me) and creator~

I'd be open to having imaginary friend x creator being MxF. Send me a PM?

I would love to do a Starting a Family, with either MxM or MxF pairing. It sounds awesome! :)

MxM starting a family would be great. I'll PM you.

Hi~.

I can see that you have a lot of partners already, so I can understand if you're not able to accept my offer. However, I'll throw it in the ring nonetheless, just in case. I happen to adore romance, but I'm more of an M/F person, if that's alright with you.

I found a couple of pairings and topics that I thought sounded pretty fun. I'd be happy to build some plots with them!

Camp for Troubled Teens
Road Trip
Popular x Unpopular
Werewolf x Vampire

I also have some pairings and ideas to share myself, if you'd at all like to hear them.

I would love to do a Road trip that turns in to a kidnapping~

Status
Not open for further replies.