Let's start a Vendetta~

V

Vendetta

Original poster
Hey Iwaku. I hope you don't mind this post. When it comes to introductions, a lot of mine are hit or miss. Sometimes I write up witty and charming welcome threads, and other times I seem as interesting as a stump. It's whatever. Maybe I'm just cursed.

Oh well, in order to move things along smoothly and as painlessly as possible, I'm just going to fill out that handy-dandy form.

What nicknames do you like to be called? My username works pretty well. On other sites I go by Grape Expectations or The Grape Gatsby. You can call me what you wish. I'd say V would be fine, but that reminds me too much of V for Vendetta (Good comic & movie, but I wanna be an individual!), so "Detta" might be more suitable.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? Last time I checked, I had a vagina. I think that classifies me as female, but who knows in this day and age. Oh, and good news, I recently turned an adult (18, ya noob) 6 days ago. Righteous.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? I covered this question, and the one below it in my role player resume, but I'm pretty flexible. Fantasy, horror/gore, alternate universes, steampunk, romance... I don't know.

What kind of characters do you usually play? The believable kind (or as believable as anything non-human can seem if necessary.)

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs? What is... a space kitten? Sounds like too much work. I think I'll take some Angry Marines. At least it's filled with badassery, unlike those vampires. And wolf packs? C'mon now. I already have three dogs.

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~! If you insist...

"Picture yourself in a boat on a river
With tangerine trees and marmalade skies
Somebody calls you, you answer quite slowly
A girl with kaleidoscope eyes

Cellophane flowers of yellow and green
Towering over your head
Look for the girl with the sun in her eyes
And she's gone

LUCY IN THE SKY WITH DIAMONDS!!!" - The Beatles

Okie dokie. I think that wraps up all I've got to say for now. I guess I could add a few more things. I'm a Gemini, I love superheros, favorite movies include: Inception, Limitless, and the Avengers. I'm also currently reading Game of Thrones, and getting into photo manipulation.

Thanks for reading, and I hope to see ya around. :D

Vendetta, welcome to Iwaku and happy belated birthday!

So, I figure I'll give you some links.

This is to head to the
Cbox, meet up with some other members.

This way sends you to the
Academy, where you can show off your writing skills.

Anything else you need, don't hesitate to ask! See you around!

Definitely one of the most interesting introductions I've seen and you get bonus points for spelling and grammar! I'm sure you'll fit right in here at Iwaku!

Welcome to Iwaku~ ^^ You seem totally awesome, just going to throw that out there~

Juku sent you the links that I would normally send DX So I'll just say this! HI! I'm Rubix :D nice to meet you! I hope you enjoy your stay on Iwaku ^_^

Hello, Vendetta, welcome to Iwaku and happy belated 18th! Good for you for filling in your roleplayer's resume already. You're likely to find something to play very soon!