lets roleplay.... (new character)

• Thread starter Mirrandawolf = ^.^ =
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mirrandawolf = ^.^ =

Original poster
i have just came up with a new charater and would like to give her a go please tell me if there any miss spelling and things i miss... and here she is

0aa4a53359e9c98acb16c7931f27397c.png

Name Lilly may
Age 6-12
Gender Female
Hight 4"2"
Skills ice magic and can fly abit
Likes Snow, her mom, nature, the moon and ruff houseing
dislike Thunder storms, being alone and eivl people how hurt her mom
Sepses half human half dragon
Bio She was found as a baby in the ice wood by a dragon, the dragon name is Tezcacoatl the king of the ice. Tezcacoatl disused to takes her in as his own and bestowed blessed of the dragons that made her half dragon and she raised her as her own. Years pass and they stay as a family Tezcacoatl teach her a lot oh things like dragon langue and englesh, she also teach her ice magic as well. They spent a lot of time together but one day her dad came home with cuts and gashes on him, he was attack my humans. But her dad reinsured that she was ok... later that night in the cave they lived in, it was ambush by the same men that attacked. Lilly father hid Lilly so they would not hurt her or worse kill her for being dragon as well, he was cot by them after fighting for a long time they weeken him and drag off him off they had plains on useing the dragons misticle powers for there own gain. after things died down and became quiet Lilly finale came out she was cryshe wanted to help but was to scard as she walks out of the cave the sun was just riceing at that ponit she diced to in search of her dad where ever he may be

heres more pics of her

2b93a2925a803ccb6936bfd851b5768d.png

c0b34b794d49815d4253fcff4c06c57a.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Amy Doran
I corrected your prefix; that should help you show up on the right radars

You should try shopping in other threads for GMs looking for players! People seeking one x ones post both here (under the PARTNER REQUEST prefix) and in the OOC subforum of One x One Roleplays, so check there, too!

I corrected your prefix; that should help you show up on the right radars

You should try shopping in other threads for GMs looking for players! People seeking one x ones post both here (under the PARTNER REQUEST prefix) and in the OOC subforum of One x One Roleplays, so check there, too!
thaks for helping and i will do that

I'm willing to jump in and be your partner if you create a thread...Though I am not entirely sure how well your character can put up with a pregnant woman...I will adjust the bio to accomedate with your needs if needed.

Name: "I'm proud of who I am."
Hyun-Rin Kwon

Nickname: "That's my English Name."
Yolanda

Female

Sexuality: "Straight all the way, sorry."
Heterosexual

Personality: "Don't judge me."
-Kind: Ever since she was a child, her mother taught her how to show sympathy, tenderness and generosity not just to people she already know for so long but also to people she just met or in other words everyone, which results to her friendly nature and easy to get along personality.

-Weak: Although not physically weak but emotionally weak; just one rude comment can make her burst into tears and fall down but she hates this part of herself, often times she would hide this side of herself and only shows it to the people very close around her or more often just bottle it all up inside of her.

-Obedient: Before becoming a servant in the palace, she already know how to obey the people that she needs to respect and she's always always willing to obey everysingle thing that people asked her to do as long as it doesn't go too far and is still on her standards.

-Naïve: Because she grew up with old fashioned parents, it has been in here nature to be child-like and sometimes be too blunt at things that she needed to understand and know at her age but slowly, that will all change after being a servant at the palace.

-Yappy: With what we have said so far, you might misunderstand that she's quite and taken back but you're wrong, there's also this side of her that's outgoing, talkative and sometimes high pitched way of talking and expressing herself.

-Understanding: Although sometimes she can't understand her feelings, she's a professional when understanding others, she can get a person's feelings and know what to do just by talking to her. This results to her forgiving side too, which sometimes becomes her dilemma 'cause even of someone did a really bad thing to her, she would forgive him/her easily even before s/he apologizes to her.

-Responsible: Family affects her life the most, they're all she has apparently until that one incident come and she have learnt to become responsible ever since, having 5 other siblings to support not only makes her strong but also triggers this feeling of being responsible to her siblings.

-Intelligent: Due to her family's poverty she didn't have the chance to go to school and learn but that didn't stop her, she read a lot of books and from there she knew more than a person going to school knows.

Why you decided to join in on the road trip: "Just want to enjoy one last trip before I have my first baby...So I can guess you can say I'm on a 'Babymoon' if that makes any sense?"
Yolanda wants to get away from her fiancée who has been abusive to her both mentally and emotionally a little after she got pregnant, presuming that he is jealous of the unborn child. After one particular night, where he hit her, she decided that it was the last straw and called the domestic violence hotline while he was away. Police would go to his workplace and arrested him, where he is to serve thirty days in Jail and three weeks of rehabilitation. After that, he gets to deal with Yolanda's siblings, with a nice chat from her two sisters and a beating from her three brothers, something that she doesn't plan to be around for, but hopes that he will learn his lesson. Speaking of which, she is currently twenty-nine weeks pregnant with her first baby.

Bio: "Story of my life..."
Early Life to Young Adult Years: Yolanda was born into a fairly large family in Seoul, South Korea as the fourth of six children. She grew up poor in the vibrant city, but that didn't stop her from smiling. Around the time she was ten years old, her Family moved from their poverty stricken lifestyle to live in the United States. After two years of being in the United States, her parents would get well-paying jobs in order to take care of her and her siblings. Her Father joined the National Guard as a Military Policeman and her Mother opened up a Beauty Salon which quickly became popular. As time passed, her Eldest Brother Hisashi would also join the Military, eventually becoming a Navy SEAL. Her Eldest Sister Tracy would graduate from a prestigious University with a Master's Degree in Nursing and become a Obstetrician and Midwife. Her Second Oldest Brother Bryan would graduate from Community College with an Associate's Degree in Criminal Justice, followed by graduating from Police Academy top of his class and is now a valued member of the SWAT Team. Yolanda herself would go to Vocational School for Auto Mechanics and is now working as a Mechanical Technician for the North American branch of Mitsubishi Motors Inc. Her younger sister Sarah would follow in their Mother's Footsteps and get a Bachelor's Degree in Cosmetology and start working at her Mother's Hair Salon, hoping to one day become owner of the shop. Her youngest brother Brandon is currently attending a prestigious University in hopes of getting a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering.

Present: Yolanda loved what she did for a living, especially working with Mitsubishi. Her Family is everything to her. Not only is she now a Mother-to-be herself, but she is a Loving Aunt. Hisashi has switched to the Reserves, wanting to settle down and raise a Family and is now happily married with two kids. Tracy too has settled down and is also happily married, except with three kids. Bryan is currently engaged and is planning on getting married soon. Yolanda herself is engaged as well, but is getting the rare occurrence of becoming a Wife and Mother at the same time, which is a first for her Family. Both her Younger Siblings, Sarah and Brandon are also currently in relationships, but have yet to consider marriage and settling down, with Sarah still feeling that she is currently too young and Brandon still being in School. While choosing Hisashi and his Sister-in-law Gwen to be the godparents, Tracy also seems to be happy that she gets to take care of Yolanda throughout her pregnancy, such as giving her medical advice and being the one that Yolanda sees during her prenatal check-ups. However, up until recently, Yolanda's relationship with her Fiancée Drake has taken quite an healthy term because he seems to be jealous of his unborn baby, which makes no sense to Yolanda because its his child that she is carrying. After one night that he hit her, she would call Bryan the following day to tell him about what happened, Drake would end up getting arrested (and badly beaten) by Bryan himself, shocking the rest of the Kwon Family. Bryan would get stuck with a desk job because of the beating, but most of his SWAT Teammates would defend his actions because it was indeed personal. At the urging of her siblings, Yolanda has decided to take a vacation and leave town for a little bit.

Appearance:
_snsd__yuri_baby_g_png__by_girlygirl143-d6s7vta-png.71203

Status
Not open for further replies.