Let's Rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friday night central is Saturday afternoon for me so that would actually work quite well. I'm at GMT+12, just for future reference.

Reactions: Clirkus
Um... Friday or Saturday? I think I'm free both days. But I'm at mountain standard time. I think? I always forget. I just know what time it is here. ;)

Um... Friday or Saturday? I think I'm free both days. But I'm at mountain standard time. I think? I always forget. I just know what time it is here. ;)
You live in a state/province next to the Rocky Mountains? If yes, then Mountain Standard time.

I am! In my little corner of the world, far far away from everything else... Have you ever been?
I had a friend who was a Kiwi for about a year, then he moved back to the boring United States...

Heh, I don't blame him to be honest.

New Zealand's a great, very very safe place to grow up in and an absolutely beautiful place to visit, but there's more going on in, like, any decent sized city in the US than there is in the whole country. I'm very happy to have been born here, but I'm looking at getting away soon.

I always thought if I could live anywhere it would be NZ for exactly all the things you just said.

I've only left the states once to go to Jamaica, so no... I've never been, but it looks like a nice place to visit.

I always thought if I could live anywhere it would be NZ for exactly all the things you just said.
Mine would be Canada because it is pretty much the same as the area of the US I live in. XD

Colorado. Its more of a culture thing than a climate thing. Large portions of Canada jest seem to live like we do here in Colorado. XD
That makes sense. I live in Minnesota and I always know a Canadian when I see one. A lot of the time out-of-staters think Minnesotans are Canadian but we know better.

That makes sense. I live in Minnesota and I always know a Canadian when I see one. A lot of the time out-of-staters think Minnesotans are Canadian but we know better.
Oh really? Didn't know that was a thing... It might just be people from the coasts coming inland.... Its weird. The coastal peeps are nothing like the Western and Mid-Western people.

I'm only really able to RP consistently on my phone so chat's kind of out of the question for me. Convo would work better.

Also, hi, I sent in a CS.

Musical influences: Rage Against the Machine, Arctic Monkeys, Muse, Franz Ferdinand, Bikini Kill, The Clash, Cage the Elephant, Cake, Bloc Party, Beck (Guerro, specifically), Caesars, George Thorogood and the Destroyers, and The Strokes

Okay, I think it'd be simplest for everyone then if we did a group convo.

I'm surprised that I'm the only one here in EST. Since we're all over the place (literally) in time zones, group convo's the way to goooo.

@Potatocat I didn't really look at your avatar until a second ago, so I've been thinking it was some little brown monster all the time, but then I realized it's a cat clinging to a potato. I was right all along.

I'm surprised that I'm the only one here in EST. Since we're all over the place (literally) in time zones, group convo's the way to goooo.

@Potatocat I didn't really look at your avatar until a second ago, so I've been thinking it was some little brown monster all the time, but then I realized it's a cat clinging to a potato. I was right all along.
You're right. Time for a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.