Let's Ride Into the Sunset Together (OoC and Sign-

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't be posting much for the next few days. I currently don't have access to my pc, and writing on xbox is a real pain.

@Pray4me you mind if my blacksmith meets up with your postman? Or did you have something planned?

Did she shoot or is she still threatening? The ones that got in front could grab the reins to stop the coach anyway.

Did she shoot or is she still threatening? The ones that got in front could grab the reins to stop the coach anyway.

Yeah, still threatening. The ones in front just got there and I wasn't sure if that would be considered godmodding so I didn't do it yet.

Yeah, still threatening. The ones in front just got there and I wasn't sure if that would be considered godmodding so I didn't do it yet.
both ncp and expected move, so meh do it. lol. that sort is fine by me. :)

I'm working on my character sheet, for the baker and his apprentice, it might come out of the oven tomorrow night (can't really use the internet at work, so...). Let me know if it's too late to join!

No worries, it's not too late to get your sheet in! I'll probably close the sign ups for now, but I'll open the 'waiting list' and add all those who are currently joined to the roster ^^

Name: Ellen Jones

Appearance:

wSCoa_Na.jpg

Biography:

Ellen has never had an easy life - an unwanted child from a poor family, sent away to live with a prude but still shamelessly romantic aunt called Mildred. Her aunt, infatuated with a man she had only talked to through letters, took Ellen across the state to meet said man - only to find him in his deathbed, taken by a severe fever. Both women stayed in Hopesville for a while before Mildred ran off with a mexican cowboy as old as Ellen herself, leaving her alone and penniless in an unknown town.

Eventually Ellen got herself a job working for the local baker, Mr. Nelson, who also rented her a room for a fraction of her payment, and she has kept the job for almost a year now. Her job consisted of selling the bread, taking special orders, buying ingredients and the like. She would also run small errands for Mr. Nelson, since he wasn't very fond of people in general.

Ellen herself was not so social either, mostly because she didn't know a lot of people in town and kept to herself a lot. She enjoyed pretty things, but that didn't mean she could afford them - even if she could, for too long she watched her aunt spend all her money on dresses and perfume and whatever else could make her more appealing to men, and Ellen soon decided she would not make the same mistake and run after men that could provide for her. She wanted to have a family, sure, but when the time was right and when she found someone with whom she could grow old and fat with.

Other: Ellen has never painted anything in her life, but she'd paint a wagon if that meant getting food and paying rent.

---​

Name: Frank Nelson

Appearance:

burt-hummel-27593820688_xlarge.jpg

Biography:

Frank has lived in Hopesville all his life, as his parents before him and all the rest of his family since the place was known as the Devil's County. He has always been the loner type, and it only got worse when his childhood friend, Frederick, died from a nasty fever a few months back. He was livid when the lady that had been mailing him weeped for a few days then ran off with some younger fellow before grass grew on his friend's grave.

He observed for a while as the woman's niece went around the town looking for a job and a place to stay, and although he didn't want anything to do with her, he needed help running the bakery - as he grew older and grumpier, sales started dropping along his patience with customers (and people in general). He thought maybe a pretty face with some energy to walk around town with a bread cart could get his customers back.

Even when the bread sales went back up - few people bought old bread from a few towns over, picking his fresh ones instead - he didn't leave the house very often, and he usually had the girl buy him alcohol and cigars so he could enjoy them at home, away from the loud, sociable townsfolk.​

Weapons: He has a shotgun by the door, and usually carries a pistol around.

Other: Just why the hell should I paint your wagon, son?

• Love
Reactions: Bears and noodle
Sorry about the delay folks, been a bit busy on my end.

But hopefully there'll be a plot-advancer post this week ^^

(Also, I should note that I don't usually say 'accepted' for sheets. Unless I explicitly tell you I have a problem with your character(s), they're accepted ^^)

Reactions: tastygoldentaters
Been busy here as well. I promise I'll get replies out tonight or tomorrow morning.

Heads up to everyone who's not in the saloon; you might want to get there, or find cover soon.

Storm's a brewin.

Sorry for taking so long with my first post... My internet provider is screwing me over, so I can only check iwaku at work (and on my phone... I absolutely hate writing on my phone). I'll get it posted asap, though!

Sorry for taking so long with my first post... My internet provider is screwing me over, so I can only check iwaku at work (and on my phone... I absolutely hate writing on my phone). I'll get it posted asap, though!

No worries, it's cool ^^

This is an easy-going RP, so really we're just having fun in a western setting (with plot, obviously, but most of it is character driven)

• Thank You
Reactions: tastygoldentaters
Just doing a check-in post to see how we're all doing and find out if anyone's been missing an interaction/hasn't posted yet.

Nothing serious, just being your friendly neighbourhood GM ^^

Reactions: Rauzi and Starrnico
All good here

Status
Not open for further replies.