Let's Ride Into the Sunset Together (OoC and Sign-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed ^^

Awesome! I'll be making a CS shortly. Is it okay if my character is an outlaw, or are there too many already? What does the RP need in the way of characters? I'm open to ideas.

I don't think we have any outlaws, but we've got a bounty hunter!

That's true! I'd only have a problem if we have like, 8 of them xD (2 seems like a good number to me)

That's true! I'd only have a problem if we have like, 8 of them xD (2 seems like a good number to me)

Epic! I'll be claiming the second spot for outlaw, then. :D I'll try to get a CS up by tonight, but it might be a few hours.

I saw the banner and wondered if this was still accepting. Old West RPs are my weakness. -w-

Yes we are! ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: Bears
Might not have a CS tonight for emergency issues.

Isabelle.JPG
FC: Megan Fox

Name: Rosalinda Ranier Thompson. (Commonly referred to as Rose)

Biography: Rose was born in wedlock. Her mother was a respectable southern Georgia woman who married a successful businessman. Her father however, was a roaming, noncommittal cowboy. From the moment she was born, it was apparent that the business man was not her father. From the color of her hair to the color of her eyes, the majority of her features clashed directly with her mother's husband and so she was sent off in order to save her mother's marriage.

Rose grew up in an orphanage, using the charisma she had also received from her father to survive and fill the void that both her parents left her with. When she came of age, the orphanage hadn't done much to give her proper skills to make an honest living so she resorted to what she was good at and considered incredibly fun - She became a courtesan. For the most, Rose enjoyed the lifestyle of constant drinks, dances, and sex.

She remained in a busy Georgia dance hall during her early twenties but soon wished for a change of scenery and hired a stagecoach to bring her to Iowa, where her mother and father had met. By chance she stumbled upon Hopesville right about the time the tavern and brothel had been completed, so naturally she joined as one of the working girls. For the past two years she's enjoyed the slower pace of the growing town but lately her thoughts have her wondering about her future.

Weapons: Rose has a single dagger she keeps near as a simple just in case.

Other: Rose can actually sing well, but she keeps that as a private past time.

Reactions: WitchesRayvyn
Thom Rochester.JPG
FC: Michael Fassbender swoon
Name: Thom Rochester

Biography: Thom is and has always been uncommitted. Born to a prostitute in Central Florida he never knew who his father was and was raised in commune with the other prostitute's children. The tales of cowboys and gunslingers enthralled each of the children but to Thom's knowledge he was the only one who actually became a cowboy. As young as seventeen he set off, leaving his mother and tavern/brothel that had been his childhood home behind to become a hired gun.

For a decade Thom has roamed the country, making his money as a mercenary and spending all that money on booze, cigarettes and working girls. He's never stayed in one place for long and hasn't died yet. His most recent job changed that however. When he was shown the bag of money a businessman was offering for him to kill the sole inheritor of a rival business thought it was going to be easy money. But then he met his mark, who was a boy barely sixteen who's father was murdered by the last hired gun.

Seeing too much of himself in the boy, Thom warned the child that men were after him and walked away. When he returned the money to the businessman, he was met with a bullet to the leg. The business man intended to kill him after the first shot but Thom wrestled the gun from him and shot him instead. Thom didn't kill him but was marked as an enemy of the businessman and his associates. The cowboy dropped of the face of the earth and found himself in Hopesville as he hides from his past. He's spent the last year there, working as a housebuilder with a slight limp. He's friendly with most of everyone.

Weapons: Thom still carries his revolver on him at all times like he did during his cowboy years. He has a single shot shotgun mounted above his
front door at home.

Other: Thom is a frequenter of the tavern and his favorite girl is Rose. Though they constantly sleep with one another, they act more like close friends rather than proper lovers.

Name: Ava "The Tigress" Tatroe

Appearance:
2100329-bigthumbnail.jpg

Biography: Ava was raised in a decent household in Kansas, by a honest mother and a cowboy as a father. She had four siblings, all older boys. Naturally, she got picked on as being the youngest and a girl, so she learned to defend herself quickly. She was always a tomboy, often sneaking out with her brothers to ride with them. She had a good friendship with her oldest brother, Shane, and he taught her how to shoot a gun when she was merely 10.

At age 12, two of Ava's older brothers died on the range due to a cattle stampede. After that, tragedy took off with a bang. Age 13. Shane and father die from an Indian attack. Age 14. Another brother, picked off by tuberculosis, now she's an only child to a widow. Age 15. Mother commits suicide. She's alone.

Age 16. Ava takes off on her own, running away from the orphanage and committing her first few crimes. The theft of a gun and a horse. After that, her fame spread. She worked alone, robbing banks and holding up lone riders. She soon got herself in the command of a gang, and they took on bigger heists. Cattle rustling, bank robbing, train and stagecoach holdups. Now she's one of the most wanted outlaws in the Wild West..and oh boy, does she love it.

Weapons: Two pistols, one on each hip, and a large hunting knife.

"I dunno. Is cattle rustlin' and gettin' drunk an occupation?"

Other: Owns a black horse named Shadow. Her gang has fourteen members, not including herself. "Oh, and, the only paint I'll be usin for that wagon is your blood, mister. Now hand over the gold."

Name: Alexander "Alex" Snider

Appearance:
Blonde-Hairstyles-2012-for-Men_33.jpg

blacksmithb2.jpg

Biography: Alexander was born an illegitimate child between a politician and a street whore in New York. As his father wouldn't take him in and his mother wasn't exactly qualified to, he was abandoned at an orphanage.

At age 10, he was adopted by a barren young couple and taken out on their journey to settle in the West. They settled in Iowa and became citizens of Hopeville when Alexander was 12. At age 15, he became an apprentice to the blacksmith and learned the way of the trade into age 22.

The smithy died in a gunfight and Alexander took over the shop. He's been a well-established citizen for years and is the best blacksmith for miles around.

Weapons: Rifle over his front door, pistol on his hip, and a knife always stashed at his belt. He can use his equipment to attack, if need be.

Other: He'd paint a wagon if you paid him enough, but he'd rather make one.

So can I just join in the IC, or should I wait for a specific plot point? Also, do the characters need accepted before I can join?

Status
Not open for further replies.