Let's Ride Into the Sunset Together (IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lily looked over at the man at the bar who spoke, held up her finger to Matthias letting him know not to go anywhere quite yet, and moved from her position in front of Matthias to stand in front of the clearly irate man. She listened with patience as he vented his anger nodding when he made points. Once he was done and had placed his money on the bar, she gave him an understanding smile and slid the money back to him.

"You have my most heart felt apologies Sir. Had I been paying better attention I would have noticed that neither Silas nor one of my girls had seen to you." She placed a tin cup full of water on the bar and slid it to him. "I am the owner of the Amaranth Lily Ann Bell, but most around here call me Lila bell. Please feel free to do the same."

She reached under the bar and pulled out a register, opening it to the newest page. She then produced a pen and slid it over the bar. "We do in fact have rooms available. As to your payment, please consider the first two days of your stay on the house for the neglect you have suffered. If after those days you still wish to stay, I will gladly take your money."

She paused for a moment, as if thinking to herself before continuing. "Your meals for those first two days will also be provided free of charge." She gave him a small smile, hoping to convey to him that she actually felt bad for not having noticed him. Matthias had that effect on her sometimes, though she'd never admit it out loud.

"We have a couple rooms free at the moment, do you have any special requests? They all come equipped with tubs and water can be brought up to you should you wish to bath. One faces the road, another to the east and the other looks out over the rear of the building. You may take your pick."

Last edited by a moderator:
Hector St. James

He held his job proudly at the highest standard, being an employee of the nation's government and in charge of protecting the most sensitive documents and packages for everyday citizens and officials a like. Hector kept the local post office as clean and tidy as possible. It was pretty easy to since the town only held at most 45 people and was a good distance from the other towns. Mail arrived by stagecoach or a single horsemen only once a week in most cases, giving Hector plenty of time to organize the post office and rearrange it to make the post office seem more homey to others.

The change of hands to him was an easy transition. The former postmaster held the rank for a good 40 years before he sadly died of a terrible flu. Once a month Hector would pay his respect to the man at his grave site just outside Hopesville, thanking his friend for passing the torch to him. No one in town complained of Hector being the new postmaster, something he was very worried about when first accepting the job. Hector wasn't your standard, jolly looking postman man most picture. He was a young 30 something year old man, well groomed with skin the color of dark honey, and facial hair well trimmed and patterned. Most catching is his outfit, a standard Mexican suit and hat, with his official postmaster badge pinned over his chest pocket.

Hector sat on his chair behind his dark wood desk, staring out the large barred window into the main road of the town. The post office was located at the other end of town, forcing stagecoaches and single riders to maneuver through the main road of the town to meet him. The post office was a two story building, the ground floor meant for people to pick up and deliver mail/packages, check their personal post boxes, buy stamps, paper, pens and pencils, and have a small area to quickly write out letters or any sort of postage. The second floor held all the letters and packages for pickup or delivery. Hector would sort the mail and other items and lock them in a giant safe at night before bringing them to the ground floor that day.

On request, Hector would deliver the mail himself whenever he had time during the day. While he enjoyed being out on the town to meet everyone, he rather stay and protect the mail at the post office in case of robbers or other thieves. Hector knew his way around a gun and a fight, being a sort of outlaw before giving that life up, but always rather call the local sheriff to deal with any trouble.

Hector rather hire his own mailman or woman, but so far no one seemed interested in the job. The help wanted sign had been taped up on the window for a good six months and so far all it's done was make the post office look desperate for help...and it was.

Sighing softly, Hector swiveled his chair around to face the empty post office. He was expecting delivery, but it hadn't arrived just yet. Until it did, Hector was stuck at the office with only a flask of whiskey, a jar of fruit jelly, and a loaf of bread to help pass the time.

Otto Bearbaum
Interaction: Lila bell
Mentioned: Matthias
-

He sighed and ran a hand through his hair before speaking to Lila. "The one that faces the road if you please Lila, and you may call me Otto." He spoke as he took the water and drank half of the contents. "Nothing special the room itself will be fine. As someone who is going to be staying in your establishment then I find it...polite that I inform you that I will have weapons in the rented room, two pistols and a rifle as my...trade requires me to have these so I hope this will not cause any trouble." He felt bad about his outburst, he didn't want to seem like the irate sort but the journey here had been long and his patience thin so declaring that he would be armed was the least he would be able to do so that she was aware. "Also I thank you for the generosity but if you will not take the thirty then please take ten as a down payment." He spoke as he took 20$ from the bills he had set down and slid the remaining 10$ back to the woman. "I also must apologize as well, I am normally rather patient but the trip to this town was long and filled with little sleep so my patience was rather thin, I understand that you would give someone you are obviously familiar with more of your attention than a stranger." He spoke referencing the younger man next to him before taking another drink from his water.

Ava had gotten slowed down by his swerving, but she was soon catching up to her previous position once he was back on the road. Her gun was still drawn and she was ready to shoot. "Oh? Stop the coach and prove it, then," she yelled back, aiming the gun at his arm. She didn't like killing, never had, but she had no qualms about severely injuring someone. She needed money, and she needed it now, and she'd shoot him if needed to get it.

Her men, meanwhile, had also caught up and some were even passing the coach. Others had gotten severely slowed and dropped behind, while a select few had stopped altogether.

@Starrnico

Ava had gotten slowed down by his swerving, but she was soon catching up to her previous position once he was back on the road. Her gun was still drawn and she was ready to shoot. "Oh? Stop the coach and prove it, then," she yelled back, aiming the gun at his arm. She didn't like killing, never had, but she had no qualms about severely injuring someone. She needed money, and she needed it now, and she'd shoot him if needed to get it.

Her men, meanwhile, had also caught up and some were even passing the coach. Others had gotten severely slowed and dropped behind, while a select few had stopped altogether.

@Starrnico
Thomas cursed again as he glanced to the determined bandit near his side then to the ones that had gotten ahead of his coach. He knew they couldn't get much further before they would be forcefully stopped, but that didn't mean he would give up just yet. Besides, the closer they got to town, the more likely they could get help. He glanced to the female again before raising his rifle to threaten her with it. "I will not have these people hurt by the likes of road bandits." Scared as he was, it was his job to try to keep them safe and he would do so as well as he was able. "We have nothing for you, just mail and passengers. Leave us be" He spoke the truth but he wondered if she would hear it.

The bandits in front grasped the reins of the stagecoach's horses, pulling hard and screeching them to a stop. Ava grinned at the man pointing the gun at her and stopped as well, allowing her horse a well-earned rest. "I don't think I will. What kind of passengers do you have, I wonder? Rich ones? I'm sure most of them have money on them, and every bit helps, I'll have you know," she winked, seeming completely unfazed by the rifle. She had a gun pointing at him, so she considered this a standoff.

A few of her men moved to the doors and yanked them open. "Alright, everyone out!" her second-in-command barked, waving his pistol and pointing it at random passengers.

Ava smiled at the driver. "Give us what you have and we'll be on our way. No one has to get hurt."

@Starrnico

A couple of women, a man and a young girl got out. The man kept one of the women and the child close to himself as they looked to the bandits, obviously a family. Thomas frowned at the woman then glanced to his passengers before setting his rifle down and setting the brake. He looked to the leader again, finally holding his hands up in surrender. "Just who do you think comes to the end of the line with any money worth noting?" He asked.

At least they were closer to town if these bandits took the horses or anything like that. He just waited to see what she would say or do next, not liking this one bit.

Ava grinned back at the driver as her second in command barked orders for the men to search the coach. "Well, they have to have some money to get this far, am I right?" She challenged, pulling her hat lower on her forehead to shade her face more. "And I'm sure the women have jewelry."

She turned and yelled at her men. "Take anything of value! Jewelry, fancy clothes, weapons, anything of the sort!" She twisted her gaze back to the driver. "I hope you don't mind if I take a couple of your horses. Don't worry, I won't leave you completely in the dust," she winked. She'd leave him with two. That was a good number to pull the coach the rest of the way. It wasn't too far to Hopesville, should they take them all, but she did feel a little compassion for the women if they were forced to walk there. Especially in those confounded skirts of theirs. Idiotic garments, skirts were. She didn't see the point of them.

@Starrnico

Thomas narrowed his eyes at her then sighed and shook his head "Sure, then you leave them to starve or take charity to survive out here. You're too kind" He said then glanced to the horses and back to her again. "Take the four and just leave us be. The company will replace them eventually." That wasn't too bad of a loss, though the company wouldn't like it at all and would try to make him pay for it one way or another, he just knew that. But all of that was for later, for now was trying to get these people to the town alive and unharmed if he could. He frowned at the bandit that came to take his rifle and handgun then sighed again. Those were his, but there wasn't anything he could do about that now. He returned his gaze to the leader and wondered what a woman was doing leading a bandit crew out here in the middle of nowhere like this. He had thought they would be safe since they were at the end of the line and most with any money remaining stayed in the more populated places. Pickings would be slim, mostly people running from their pasts out here at least to his knowledge.

Alexander, or Alex, as those who knew him referred to him as, had decided to take a break. His forge was hot, and it's not as if business was booming for him. He had finished his commissions already, and his customers would pick them up when they were ready. Most of them wouldn't be there for a good while now. He left a note on the door, saying where he was and when he'd be back, and then headed out to the post office.

His adoptive parents were living far out of town, but they kept in touch by writing letters, as well as the occasional visit. He was expecting one from them soon. Hopefully the mail had been delivered.....

His forge was located just a few buildings down the main street, a small, squat building with heat constantly wafting from it. A heaven in winter, a hell in summer.

The young man hummed quietly to himself as he arrived, rapping on the doorframe before opening the door and poking his head in. He grinned when he saw the postmaster and stepped inside fully with his usual friendly smile. "How are you doing today, Hector?" He greeted the man, closing the door behind him as he stopped before the counter. He always enjoyed conversation.

@Pray4me

Silas Hy'l
Interactions: Otto Bearbaum (@Dakota K5), Lila Bell (@WitchesRayvyn), Matthias (@mr_pibbs)

I ws just about to fulfill Otto's order as Matthias came in followed by Lila Bell rushing behind the counter and pushing me aside. Even though i was the bartender of the house and this was my kingdom, i couldn't oppose Lily and just push her out of the way. Matthias was one of the rare customers that made Lila Bell not to think rationally, that this situation was a prove of it once again. "Hello Matthias" i said to him. I currently had no reason to tend to the customers, so i ended up cleaning up the pints and collecting dirty ones around the saloon while keeping my eye on the situation at the counter.

Soon the newcomer began talking again, he sounded annoyed and it seemed like he was complaining. I listened carefully on how Lily would take care of the situation, some of Lily's girls had stopped to listen to the conversation in case it had soemething to do with them as well. I let out a sigh as i heard how Lily was going to repay her rudeness. I thouht my actions were bad, but once i heard how far sbe went i began to doubt my carefulness. It made no sense. Yes, she was rude and ignored the customer but room for two days along with food on the house sounded like too much to me.

Next up the mewcomer began talking again, he apologized for his behaviour and even went as far as informing us about being armed. "I understand.. now Lila Bell, if you'd excuse me and let me get back to my work that you rudely interrupted me from doing." I said before handing newcomer the room key. "Welcome to Hopesville, sir" i said and gave him a smile

Last edited:
Hector St. James

Spreading a bit of jelly on some bread, Hector folded the slice in half before taking a big bite. He wasn't sure what fruit the jelly was. It wasn't the typical strawberry or peach. Maybe blackberry because of all the seeds it had. He found himself licking his teeth to try and loosen the seeds that got caught between his teeth.

"Alex, welcome," Hector greeted, quickly wiping his mouth with a spare cloth beside his desk and stood. "First one in today to check on the mail."

Unsure if he should leave his mini jelly sandwich or take it with him, Hector decided to stuff the rest of it in his mouth and chew quickly before approaching the front counter. The counter was a simple piece of furniture made of wood with the top completely smooth and grain-free. Every couple of spaces was a pen attached to a small chain for people to write their signature on documents, always filled with ink and ready to be used.

"Eh," Hector wavered a hand, his light Mexican accent being apparent. "Not too bad in all. Slow day here at the post office. I hope you weren't expectin' somethin' important. No mail came in today."

The delivery was late even for Hopesville standard. The only time mail delivery was ever missed was due to the bad weathers months, usually in the winter, early spring and late summer. Currently, the weather was perfect while maybe a bit hot.

"If it don't come in tomorrow..." Hector shrugged, letting his arms rest on the counter. "Might mean the delivery got attacked. How are you Alex? Business goin' good?"
@neobendium

Ava grinned cheekily at him. "Nah. The girls need somethin' to ride, right?" She winked. She was planning on moving on from here if possible, but for now she wanted to hang out near the growing town. It had a lot of potential, and she was emmensely interested in watching the little place grow.

Her men had finished ransacking the place quickly, and, having gotten anything of value from inside the coach and off of the passengers, remounted. Two of her men had finished taking two of the horses and were already riding away in seperate directions. Ava wasn't stupid. She knew she'd be reported. So she always had her men scatter in different directions. That way, those watching wouldn't know which way was right.

She whistled as she turned her horse around, the bandits heeding her signal and scattering into the surrounding wilderness. Ava gave him another jovial grin. "See ya round," she smiled, tipping her hat at him.

@Starrnico

Ava grinned cheekily at him. "Nah. The girls need somethin' to ride, right?" She winked. She was planning on moving on from here if possible, but for now she wanted to hang out near the growing town. It had a lot of potential, and she was emmensely interested in watching the little place grow.

Her men had finished ransacking the place quickly, and, having gotten anything of value from inside the coach and off of the passengers, remounted. Two of her men had finished taking two of the horses and were already riding away in seperate directions. Ava wasn't stupid. She knew she'd be reported. So she always had her men scatter in different directions. That way, those watching wouldn't know which way was right.

She whistled as she turned her horse around, the bandits heeding her signal and scattering into the surrounding wilderness. Ava gave him another jovial grin. "See ya round," she smiled, tipping her hat at him.

@Starrnico
(Six horse coach, that's why I said four, lol)
Thomas frowned and watched her ride off then sighed and looked to his passengers to get their things packed away again and back on the coach so they could go. He got the remaining horses moving, knowing they were going to be very late getting into town with the reduced horsepower. He just hoped they could get there before nightfall or anything. He was just glad that no one had been hurt in the little skirmish as they headed onward. That was a good tactic to have her people scatter in all directions, but they knew what several of the bandits looked like now. He certainly wouldn't be forgetting those eyes anytime soon.

As he feared, the sky would be darkening as they finally made it to Hopesville. He would get the passengers lodging at the inn if they didn't have someplace to go already then he would see the sheriff to report the theft and the holdup. The company could afford to replace the horses and a night or two a the inn, but they wouldn't do anything to replace the stolen goods themselves.

While waiting for his order to be processed, Matthias suddenly heard the familiar voice of the Saloon's co-owner. Swallowing nervously as she greeted him, Matthias put on a smile and turned around to greet her. Not that he wouldn't smile at Lilabell anyways, but there was just something about the way she acted around him that made him a little 'off'. He didn't normally feel nervous, nor did he ever have trouble speaking with people. But Lilabell seemed to bring that out in him, unfortunately. Something about her left him feeling extremely vulnerable. "H-Hello... M-Miss Bell. H-How... H-How'd ya d-do?"

When she leaned over the counter and playfully mulled over the various reasons for why he would come to her place of- business, Matthias did his best not to look down at her chest. It would've been a challenge for most other men his age, but for Matthias, it wasn't too difficult. He was, after all, a gentleman. "Well, I'm here f-for the f-food... B-But seeing you a-al-always manages t-t-to brighten my d-day..." Matthias stuttered, his face slowly growing redder with each failed attempt to speak. Before long, Lilabell went into the kitchen to fetch his meal and returned almost as swiftly as she left. After she placed it down in front of Matthias, the Germanic sounding man seated beside spoke up. While he wasn't wrong about what Lilabell had done on a technical scale, Matthias felt a burning sensation growing in his stomach.

He was a little irritated by the man's words and how he seemed to complain about a lack of quality service. Had Matthias not been a more level-headed man, he would've knocked Otto over in his chair and taken his stew to go, but that wasn't who Matthias was. Even then, he knew that the gruff looking man made a valid point about being ignored, but Matthias hadn't expected Lily to come down and cater to him personally. Silias would have been more then enough for the young man, but it seemed like Lily always personally saw to him when he stopped by.

"My 'pologies, sir." Matthias quickly said as Lilabell spoke to Otto about giving him a free room. Before much else could be said, he went back to his stew, quietly nibbling away at the cooked pieces of rabbit as to avoid participating in the awkward situation longer then he wanted to. It only took him a few minutes to empty the bowl and not a single piece of both or rabbit was left behind. What remained of Matthias' cornbread were only a few crumbs, and his glass of water had been drained completely. Reaching into his pocket and pulling out a handkerchief, Matthias dabbed at his mouth and let out a sigh of relief. "Th-Thank's very much, Miss Bell. Y-You always m-make it just how I-I like it." he thanked, his nervous blush returning as he accidentally looked into her piercing brown eyes.

Reaching into his pocket, Matthias pulled out 20 cents and placed them on the counter. He cast Lilabell a sweet smile, bidding her farewell. But as he stood up, however, he noticed the sun had long since set in the time he had spent within the saloon, forcing Matthias to question just where the day had gone. "Well, it's getting pretty dark. I suppose I-" the young man began to say before a sudden crash of thunder echoed through the sky, booming as loud as one might believe the wrath of God might sound. Immediately after came the torrential downpour of a billion tiny droplets. "Oh no..." Matthias gasped in a low voice, his normally calm face now filled with worry. "I was suppose to beat th' storm... Ain't no way I can travel in this weather. Just ain't possible with the distance. I'd ruin my cart." he sighed, bowing his head in frustration as his right hand traced the back of his neck in an 'I dun screwed up' fashion.

Before he could continue his sad ramblings, Matthias turned to Lilabell and asked "Um... I suppose t-that other room is still a-available for the n-night, r-right?"

Otto Bearbaum
Interaction: None
Mentioned: Silas, Matthias and Lilabell
-

He took the key from the barkeep before walking outside to grab his things from his saddle bag, his rifle went slung over his back as he took his walking bag. It held anything else he needed, mostly powder, lead shot for his rifle and pistols and the caps for them both their was also his sharpening stone. Slinging the bag on his shoulder away from his rifle as he walked back into the inn and walked up the stairs into his room unlocking the door with the key, as was told the room faced out to the street and had a tub to his right and a bed to his left along with a small wardrobe and nightstand with a oil lamp on it unlit of course. He put his pelt coat into the wardrobe revealing his two pistols in cross draw holsters and his knife in a sheath along the back of his waist his rifle was sat up in the corner but the window, he took off his hat and set it on the night stand next to the oil lamp and ran his hand through his hair. He let out a tired sigh as he grabbed his sharpening stone and began to walk to the door stopping only briefly to look out the window. "Storm's coming." He noted before walking out of the room closing and locking the door behind him.
-
As he walked down the stairs and took a seat again though this time he had his back facing a wall and his front facing the rest of the main floor, call him paranoid but he had walked in in multiple bounties who had neglected to watch a door letting him put a 36. caliber lead ball into the back of their heads and while he had no one who wanted him dead in this town...as far as he knew...he'd rather not be put in the situation he had found so many in before. He busied himself by pulling out his knife and using the sharpening stone to hone the blade, the sounds of conversation, flirting, forks and knifes scraping plated, rain and a knife filled the inn but most of this was tuned out by Otto as he listened in on the conversation going on at the bar. That Matthias fellow was speaking to Lilabell again, a stutter was present though why was anyone's guess it was possible that Matthias found the inn owner rather attractive and had little experience with women. Otto would thing another reason but the blush Matthias had definitely gave evidence to the first theory, he asked for a room that was possibly for rent over night as he was unable to make it to his home in this kind of weather. He zoned out some keeping a bare amount of attention on the door to the inn and what was happening at the bar.

Alex shrugged. "As good as it can get, I suppose," he told the postmaster, laughing. Buisiness might be slow, but it was enough to survive on.

He didn't mind waiting a bit longer, though he was concerned for the mail delivery. He hoped it hadn't gotten in trouble. "What do bandits want with others' mail, anyway?" He grumbled, rubbing the back of his neck with a calloused hand. "It gets annoying after a while."

The younger man glanced out the window as he said this, examining the storm approaching. The wind was already starting to pick up. Ah well, he was sure he could visit with his friend for a while before he had to scramble to his forge to batten down the hatches. Nothing really needed secured anyway. "Course, could be that that storm hit them on the way in," he suggested, bringing Hector's attention to the dark clouds swiftly approaching.

The blacksmith was considering inviting Hector for a drink when the storm hit. There was no point in sitting around alone or trying to go home with that thing approaching.

@Pray4me

(Six horse coach, that's why I said four, lol)
Thomas frowned and watched her ride off then sighed and looked to his passengers to get their things packed away again and back on the coach so they could go. He got the remaining horses moving, knowing they were going to be very late getting into town with the reduced horsepower. He just hoped they could get there before nightfall or anything. He was just glad that no one had been hurt in the little skirmish as they headed onward. That was a good tactic to have her people scatter in all directions, but they knew what several of the bandits looked like now. He certainly wouldn't be forgetting those eyes anytime soon.

As he feared, the sky would be darkening as they finally made it to Hopesville. He would get the passengers lodging at the inn if they didn't have someplace to go already then he would see the sheriff to report the theft and the holdup. The company could afford to replace the horses and a night or two a the inn, but they wouldn't do anything to replace the stolen goods themselves.

(Ah, whoops. Sorry.)

Ava dug her heels into her horse's flanks, urging him onward. She reunited with her men down the road a few miles later, heading to their hidden camp, located in a ravine south of the town.

They were headed straight into the thunderstorm, but she loved the thrill of danger and didn't mind a little rain. Her men were a different matter, however, and were grumbling even when they were only a few minutes into the storm. She rolled her eyes at them any yelled over the wind to stop grumbling.

They eventually reached their modest camp, and, after taking care of their horses and stowing the loot away, hid out in their shelters to wait out the storm. Ava grinned as she lay back against the blankets piled in the corner of her shelter. It had been a good day, all in all. She knew it wasn't much, but even a little helped.

"I'm sure t will be a pleasure having you here Otto, for however long you plan to stay. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to tell Silas or seek me out. If you need to speak with me, you can also always ask one of my girls to find me." She smiled at him and took his money, not wanting to argue with him further. She fought the urge to stick her tongue out at Silas as he took her place in helping the gentleman. He always seemed to bring out the more childish side of her personality, but she looked at him as a kind of younger brother so she supposed that was okay. She knew that Silas could handle the rest of the man's needs, and didn't have to worry about him not getting service for the rest of the night. She needed to be better about that when Matthias was around.

Speaking of Matthias, she turned her attention back to Matthias and smiled brightly when she saw that he had finished his food in record time and complimented it as well. "Well, I'm glad you liked it. It's always a pleasure to have you here Matthias" she gave him a playful wink as she reached forward to slide his money off the counter when a loud crash of thunder made her gasp and jump, the coins falling to the floor. They rolled around on the floor, around the bar and stopped near the stool Matthias had been sitting on. She bent to retrieve the money and looked up at him as he spoke. When she straightened she was much closer to the young man than she had meant to be, only about six inches separating them. She gave him a coy smile before she moved past him back behind the bar, her hip brushing his. "Of course honey. You can have you pick between the two left. The one to the east, or facing the back?" she wanted to add that the one the faced the back of the building was near her rooms, but she didn't think his poor heart could take it

Reactions: Dakota K5
Evidently, the sound of thunder had taken more then just Matthias by surprise. The reactions ranged from a few of Lilabell's 'girls' jumping with shock, to the more inebriated patrons simply turning their heads towards a nearby window. Lilabell also seemed to be startled by the crash, as she dropped the payment Matthias had just given her. "Oh! Let me help you wi'that." he quickly said, bending over on his stool to help pick up some of the scattered coins that had fallen behind him. Lilabell also worked on gathering some of the tiny copper pieces by his feet, but it was only when she stood up that Matthias realized just how close she had unintentionally gotten. Normally when they stood up, she was about two inches taller then him, but even though he was sitting down on a rather tall stool that matched the height of the bar, she still practically loomed over him. He let out a shaky breath and cleared his throat as his eyes met hers, trying to avoid staring at the woman for too long. He could practically feel the natural body heat emanating from her just from their proximity. Rather then take advantage of the situation like most men might've, Matthias simply handed her the dropped change he picked up and muttered a quiet "Here'ya go."

As she crossed back behind the bar, Lilabell's hip brushed by his own, but he did his best not to acknowledge it. The previous moment had already made him a little uncomfortable, being so close to a woman like her, so he thought it would be best to not bring it up again. But as she spoke about the two available rooms, Matthias placed a hand on the back of his head and listened carefully. He hesitated for a moment, thinking about his answer before he finally figured out which one he would take. "My horse 's tied up by the b-backside of the bar, so I'll stay in the room facin' that w-way if that's a-alright wi' you."

Status
Not open for further replies.