Let's Ride Into the Sunset Together (A Wild West RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies for this second post, but question:

Will you be accepting only anime pictures for our OC appearance or real life images?

Apologies for this second post, but question:

Will you be accepting only anime pictures for our OC appearance or real life images?

My preference would be IRL face claims, but if there's a big enough demand for drawn/mixed FC's, I'll allow them.

Reactions: -QT-
I'm not a huge fan of the idea of supernatural, but would like to see maybe the idea that it exists. For example, could be like a folklore created by the community or something, but ultimately not existent.

Maybe these werewolves actually turn out to be Indians dressed in wolf skin that kill the settlers because they stripped them of their lands, but stories make them out to be ferocious beasts (werewolves)

Also, that could be an interesting twist! I actually like that, a group of Naitive Americans actually being the 'werewolves'.

that does sound like an interesting twist, and any time the townsfolk (sheriff/deputies/posse) go out to look, they can't find any proof, lol

What's this? A old western style RP I wasn't aware of? If you all got room for one more I would gladly join.

Alright perfect! I'll post more details later today and do an overall headcount (but I believe we're at 10 as of now).

Alright, so do we have any questions about the RP?

I'm thinking Iowa. The beginning of the RP takes place in Winter of 1844, so many of the states haven't been properly 'founded' yet. (Giving us plenty of room to work with later expansion and develop the beginnings of the 'American Dream')

Reactions: Starrnico
Everyone have an idea for their characters yet, or are we still thinking?

I'm thinking Iowa. The beginning of the RP takes place in Winter of 1844, so many of the states haven't been properly 'founded' yet. (Giving us plenty of room to work with later expansion and develop the beginnings of the 'American Dream')
So cap and ball era, nice.

Everyone have an idea for their characters yet, or are we still thinking?
I got an idea, probably a bounty hunter based on the "man with no name" from the Dollars trilogy by Sergio Leone.

Alright, so do we have any questions about the RP?
Do you plan on taking this RP's time line up to or after the civil war or are we going to stay primarily in the 1840s/1850s?

I actually hadn't thought about the Civil War in terms of this RP, but that could make for some interesting plots later on! I'll think about it and see what's up, but I'm definitely up for continuing the timeline.

Advancing the timeline sounds like good idea, i think i'll make second character as well, in that case it would probably be a barkeep.

I would totally be interested. I'd be interested in running or co-running a taven/inn or brothel.

Status
Not open for further replies.