Let's Play With Kid Blacksmiths-Summon Night: Swordcraft Story

Alright then, voting for the next stage is closed. I shall try to update this as soon as I can.

nxt-a.png
nxt-d.png

After learning the identity of her first opponent, Pratty carried out an intense training regimin of slaughtering monsters. Now, with a stronger weapon, and the "Eye of the Tiger", can she defeat the man known as Chaves?

-Pratty! Defeat the one called Chaves!-
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VIe5L2Jrp90&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VIe5L2Jrp90&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

When you're ready (and trust me, I am), just go up to central tower.

1-3-2.png

c-1-2.png

A glimpse of my loadout going into this fight. The fourth equipment slot, where I currently have sandals, provides benefits to your stats across all weapons-in this case, a simple +1 agility.

1-4.png

Oh, hey it's Sakuro! He looks good with those glasses.

1-5.png

1-6.png

And he is huge, clocking in at a head over Pratty. This doesn't sound too bad, but fully grown adult men are only a few pixels or so taller than her. Chaves is supposed to still be a child.

yikes.

Pratty: (Master Bron said he wasn't that strong, but that's gotta be a lie! What am I supposed to do?)
Sugar: "Master Pratty..."

Sakuro: "Will you be summoning your Guardian Beast, Craftknight Chaves?

1-10-1.png

Well, it's only honorable I abide by the same self-imposed rules.

Pratty: "Why you...!"
Sugar: >:[
Pratty: "...Sugar."
Sugar: ^^
Pratty: "Alright!"

(no, seriously)

1-16-1.png

Chaves: "Yes, I am."
Pratty: "Yes, I am!"
Sakuro: "As craftknights of Wystern, fight with honor and dignity!"
Sakuro: "The fourth round of the tournament! Chaves against Pratty..."
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xdoTvhoLKuM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xdoTvhoLKuM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

HERE I GO!
THIS HAND OF MINE IS BURNING RED
IT'S LOUD ROAR TELLS ME TO GRASP VICTORY
ERUPTING
BURNING
FIIIIINGER!

And now...HEAT END
*breaks Chaves's sword on Pratty's face*

Poor bastard never stood a chance.

Sakuro mentioned back at the beginning of the tournament that if your weapon broke or you yielded you were considered to have lost the match. Well, Chaves has his own weapon, and much like mine it has a durability bar-his green bar.

Enemy weapons can have their durability lowered by blocking their attacks (hurts your weapons), blocking their attacks with perfect timing (hurts your weapon less/makes a blue "guard" float up), hitting them while they are blocking (hurts your weapon some), or letting them smack you in the head until their sword breaks apart on the reinforced tank armor that is Pratty's skull.

Even with her baka strength, Pratty's a good bit squishier than a piece of iron, so blocking weapons with your face is best used in moderation.

Basically, all the conditions that cause your weapon to take damage (blocking, use) work the same for the bad guys. Later on Sugar will even learn a spell to make your weapon temporarily invincible, buuut...the bad guys never get this, and while too many some bosses can heal themselves, none can heal their weapons (or carry backups, even when it would make sense to)

If you break an enemy's weapon, though, you get the technique to make it, like some kinda medieval megaman. Chaves had a buster sword, and it just happens to be really powerful for the next stage of the game.

Ah well, time to treat Chaves with the honor and dignity he deserves, and be treated likewise in kind.

Pratty: "I did it! I won!!"
Sugar: "Master Pratty...That was a magnificent fight...♥"
Pratty: "Thanks, Sugar!"

2-4-2.png

Nope. You got schooled, newb.

Pratty: "Hold on! Why are you saying all this!?"
Chaves: "Neither the quality of her weapon nor her skill to wield it let her win this fight!"

2-7-1.png
2-8-1.png

...wat.

2-9-1.png

Sakuro, however, will have none of this bullshit.

Chaves: "What!?"
Sakuro: "Have you forgotten the Craftknight code, the three tenets of Craftknighthood?"

2-12-1.png

Sakuro: "Recite these words and think over what you have done wrong."

1-3.png

There's a brief bit afterwards, where Pratty expresses her relief at victory. Bron comes in to remind her that there's still a lot of work to be done, but that she did do really good. (there's also a strange bit where he says that more than half of the participants are eliminated in the first round. I'm not entirely sure how that works.)

What we're really here for, however, is the walk to the harbor.
z-1-1.png

Go, team maximum awkward!

4-1.png
4-2.png

DOES NOBODY BUT ME CARE THAT SUGAR JUST SAT AND WATCHED?!?

Sugar: "No, Master...I only fought as you have instructed."

4-4.png

...ooookaaaay...

Sugar: "I felt as though I was fighting alongside Master Shintetsu..."
Pratty: "A sword is not strength"
Pratty: "A sword is not skill"
Pratty: "A sword is not fellowship."
Pratty: "That's what one of the Craftlords said today."
Sugar: "The three tenets of Craftknighthood: craftsmanship, sword skills, and Guardian Beasts."
Pratty: "Yes...after fighting alongside you, I think I understand a little more of what that means. Perhaps if both of us work harder together..we'll be victorious!"
Pratty: "Thank you..."

4-12.png
4-13.png

Pratty, I don't think you quite grasp what she means..

And that's the end of the second day. Next time, on Mobile Fighter G Gundam-The Rival of my Rival is my...?

The G Gundam references will probably stop here. Until the final boss, anyways

I DIDN'T SEE NO AMARISS FLIRTIN'! D:< But team awkward was awesome! And why didn't Sugar help out in the fight? Is it like that the whole time?

Nah, I just did that so the resulting dialogue is all the more stranger. You are encouraged to summon her, especially since it's totally within the rules and Chaves is just being a overconfident fool.

And I wanted Pratty to fight him "honorably". She doesn't strike me as the type to use trickery and smarts to win.

THERE WILL BE NO AMARISS SHIPPING

Hm, going to get back to work on this on monday.

COMMENT MORE YOU PEOPLE OTHERWISE I END UP THINKING YOU ARE JUST IGNORING THIS

I will reserve all comments until the G Gundam references resume. It's the least you can do, seeing that Chaves was a perfect opportunity for a Tequila Gundam joke. Yet it was not taken. WHYYY?!

But... but, his name sounds Spanish. And in the battle sequence his hair kind of looks like a hat. And he, um... stabs things?

Okay, so I just really wanted there to be a Tequila Gundam joke. Is that so wrong?

More on topic: This keeps getting better. I want to see more of The Lesbianic Misadventures of Pratty and Sugar.

Alright, it's day three, and time to get things rolling with some loving admiration of another woman!

wait.

day3_1-1.png

But all this Sanary-lust is going nowhere, as BRON appears!

day3_1-4.png

and dear god you forgot to knock again

day3_1-6.png

Sugar, it's 9 AM. Just because we have a date doesn't mean you need to keep me locked up in the closet all day.

...right?

Bron's going off on an adventure, to sell some weapons made personally by him, the master of the Silver Guild. He needs to bring along his apprentice because young girls have several dozen times the strength of a fully grown blacksmith, and he can't carry all those swords by himself.

But where, pray tell, are we going? It's not like anyone in this town needs more weapons.
day3_1-15.png
day3_1-17.png

There's more than one town in this game?!

Our Water Scooter is good for zipping around the calmer waters inside Wystern, but it's no match for open ocean. As such we'll be taking...A boat.

Bron's waiting for us in the harbor, but what would this game be without random walking around?

day3_2-1.png

Huh, those women look similar..

day3_2-2.png
day3_2-3.png

That's..quite a few twins in close proximity..

day3_2-4.png

Look, I realize you want to tell everyone about your totally platonic admiration for Sakuro, but there are four guys around the corner who look exactly like you and today isn't halloween.
Upon getting to the harbor, we find Bron, standing near an awfully familiar ship...

day3_2-5.png

Pratty: (This..it couldn't be...)
Sugar: (This is Master Bron's ship? I didn't know.)
Pratty: (Should we...apologize for what we did?)
Sugar: (No, I don't think so. It's what he deserves for spoiling our dinner plans.)
Pratty: (I don't see how those are connected...)

Were those the dinner plans where you kept me trapped in my room until hunger forced me to become your slave? I didn't like those plans.

Despite the fact that Pratty and Sugar were using thought parentheses (and apparently became telepathic), Bron overhears them.
day3_2-12.png

NOT EVEN YOUR MIND IS SAFE HIS PRYING

Pratty: "Master...I'm sorry."

day3_2-14.png
day3_2-15.png

day3_2-16.png

That..that doesn't answer the question!

He doesn't say we can't continue to have tender girl romance onboard his ship, though, so that saves us having to scout another place for the end of day walks.

To Vance!

day3_2-19.png

Yeah! We're in Vance! Nothing bad could happen here!
day3_2-20.png

Of course!

day3_2-22.png
day3_2-23.png

Sweet! now we just need to drop it off. Piece of cake.

day3_2-24-1.png

Day3_2-26.png

Well...he's useless. Sugar! You're an immortal being! Know where I'm supposed to be going?

day3_2-28.png

Well, damn. Looks like I'll have to ask the natives for directions. But first, time to check out his ship!

day3_3-1.png

...Probably locked? And if it's locked, then how did we get here? Did he just lash me and Sugar to the mast as some kind of strange living figurehead? (and no, I cannot find fanart of that)

Well, with Bron being a failure at giving directions despite his psychic powers, it's up to us to ask around for directions. I'm sure that the citizens of this town are all helpful and unique people!

Hey, do you know where I can find the weapon store?
day3_3-18.png

Yeah, okay, but I need to sell some weapons in here, and I've never been in town before...
day3_3-19.png

What. No. Though, actually, I could use some waffles. Lead the way!

day3_3-7.png

"Hey, can one of you people get me some waffles? Or give me directions to the weapon store?" Also, why are there more twins...

*all are silent*

R-riiight, I'll just go on upstairs...

day3_3-4.png

This isn't final fantasy VI, so no elixers here. A crying shame.

Upstairs though we do find a guy (who also looks exactly like the first one we met in Vance. That's three and counting for you folks at home.)

Hey, mind giving me directions? Or waffles?
day3_3-6.png

Okay, first off, you've got problems. Secondly, I didn't even ask you that. Thirdly, I STILL HAVEN'T HAD ANY WAFFLES!

Well, he's useless. Let's barge into random people's houses, it works in every other RPG ever made.

day3_3-14.png
day3_3-15.png
day3_3-16.png

..No. That's not what I asked at all.

day3_3-17.png

..Look, all I want are some directions..or some waffles! Is that so much to ask!

day3_3-26.png

Humans do not work that way! THEY DO NOT WORK THAT WAY! GIVE ME YOUR WAFFLES YOU BASTARD

day3_3-3.png

This house isn't even occupied. And no, there are no waffles in it. At all. Nor can I steal the spear on the wall and use it to slay the people who inhabit this den of evil.

Well people in houses are useless. Maybe someone on the street...?
day3_3-21.png

No, nobody in this town can give you directions. Or waffles. ALL I WANT ARE SOME WAFFLES YOU JACKASSES

Maybe in the lighthouse...?
day3_3-22.png
day3_3-23.png

day3_3-24.png

No, listen, I just need some directions and waff-

day3_3-25-1.png

D:<

Oh! here's a store!
day3_3-10.png

Sell weapons! Yes! Finally I found the place!

day3_3-12.png

Yes, just gotta sell that guild delivery and I can get off this maddening waffle-less frozen rock, back home to Wystern, the tournament, a pink-haired demon hitting on me, and mom's wierdness.

day3_3-13.png

If the next person I talk to does not either give me waffles or very precise directions to the weapon store I am going to flip the fuck out.

day3_3-8.png

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE! I JUST WANTED SOME DIRECTIONS OR SOME WAFFLES BUT NOOOO WE CAN'T BE HAVING THAT CAN WE? WE HAVE TO MAKE THE NEWCOMER WANDER AROUND TOWN FOR HOURS IN THE SNOW AND DENY HER WAFFLES OR REST OR DIRECTIONS EVEN THOUGH THE TOWN IS LIKE FIVE HOUSES AND YOU GUYS SHOULD KNOW WHERE EVERYTHING IS AND THERE ISN'T EVEN ENOUGH HOUSES FOR ALL YOU POEPLE AND MOST OF YOU EXACTLY ALIKE AND ARE MORONS

ARE YOU CLONES? tHAT'S GOT TO BE IT, YOU'RE ALL CLONES. THE LOW-GRADE SLURRY TAKEN FROM THE BOTTOM OF THE TEST TUBES AFTER ALL THE GOOD CLONES WERE MADE AND SHIPPED OFF TO BE PRODUCTIVE WHILE ALL YOU BASTERDS WERE STUCK ON THIS ICY WASTELAND WITH NO HOPE OF RESCUE OR ENTERTAINMENT OR FOOD

YOU KNOW WHAT? THIS HAS MADE ME REALIZE THAT MY LIFE SUCKS. EVERYONE IS TRYING TO RAPE ME, MY MOM IS A SUMERIAN TRICKSTER GOD, THE ONLY OTHER KID MY AGE I KNOW WANTS TO KICK MY AS *AND* RAPE ME, I LIVE IN THE SAME HOUSE AS A TELEPATHIC PEDOPHILE, AND THERE IS A LESBIAN DEMON WHO SLEEPS WITH ME EVERY NIGHT and she does things to me.

And then there's dad, with his stupid training so I can learn the stupid school of the undefeated of the east and his stupid Sekiha Tenkyoken and be the stupid King Of Hearts even though I'm a girl and his stupid selling my soul to aforementioned demon just so she stops trying to marry him after he's engaged and shacked up with a Sumerian trickster goddess.

*Deep breath*

AND I STILL HAVEN'T HAD ANY WAFFLES!!!

Oh, there's where I was looking for. It was the building with a sword over it all along! \^5&$&%)(*. I need scissors.

day3_4-3.png

Mission accomplished!

day3_4-4.png

Must...not..relapse...

Bron and Pratty bicker for a bit.
day3_4-7.png

day3_4-8.png

A shopkeeper, the only character with more AUTHORITAH than Bron.

There's not much of note in the conversation, aside from this:
day3_4-19.png

Lies and slander! SLANDER I SAY!

The conversation ends with Bron asking you whether you want to go straight home, or stay around Vance to explore.

day3_4-23.png

I didn't even have to think about it.

day3_4-36.png

Well, it's back to sanity!

Bron gives us the sword technique for the day, the "Iron Saber" and bids us farewell.

THEN, SUDDENLY, WE ARE ASSAULTED BY A MAN

day3_5-0.png
day3_5-2.png

day3_5-6.png

Oh, well that explains it. Aren't those guys the rivals to my current guild?

Well, Nigelle, who is definitely not a woman in disguise, goes on about how totally kickass I am for having gotten this far in the tournament and how impressed he is with me.

day3_5-9.png

Woah. I'm still an apprentice and people already want to buy my stuff-kickass!

Specifically, he wants me to make him 10 iron sabers for 500 boam each.
day3_5-21.png

Congratulations Pratty, you can multiply tens! I'm so proud of you.

day3_5-16.png

Well, this will take a lot of time, possibly disqualifying me from the tournament, and is being asked for by a well-dressed man with a mustache and monocle...This is a great idea!

*accepts*

Money's kind of useless in this game, and this choice only really effects dialogue. That said, it will be more money than I will ever need. If I choose not to make them, I get to keep more materials.

Still, I need to do some level grinding and material gathering if I am to get through this day easily, so it's off to the dungeon. But along the way I accost another person, this time in front of the item store.

day3_7-1.png

We banter back and forth for a bit. He's a polite fellow, this mystery kid. Kinda cute, too..

day3_7-5.png

Aw, that's sweet.

You know, it strikes me that there haven't been any male love interests yet. Maybe that guy...? I'd root for him, he's kinda neat.

*ahem* right. Going to the dungeon.

This time I take the first level teleporter straight to level 3. The guy who was blocking the path before is gone, and so it's a quick walk to floor 4.

day3_6-1.png

Wild tsundere appeared!

day3_6-2.png

Sanary is actually pretty darn friendly for this entire scene. Eventually the conversation comes around to Nigelle and how she's not fooling anyone and if I agreed to sell her anything.

day3_6-10.png

I mean, think about it! Money!

day3_6-11.png
day3_6-12.png

day3_6-13.png

No, and I'm offended that you would outright state imply such a thing!

Sanary leaves to go do her own training montage, and Sugar presses me into actually deciding. As before, this only influences dialogue.

day3_6-20.png

Sanary did make some good points...I better go tell that woman that I'm not accepting her deal.

day3_8-1.png

day3_8-2.png

day3_8-4.png

What? No.

day3_8-5.png

So yeah! Think about what weapon types you want me to invest in, and whether I should forge the swords for the CLEARLY NOT EVIL man woman.

day3_nxt-1.png

I look forward to kicking your ass in front of dozens of spectators, jerkwad.

WHERE'S THE SPORK!? I DEMAND YOU GAIN THE FRIDGE NEXT! All in all I lol a lot, especially with your observations. I'm still rooting for maximum team awkward for love. (since you insist I can't choose Amariss) Also you should help the clearly evil woman/man thing, after all there was a please there.

I vote for making the swords.

*The October Knight has Cast his vote*

Make the swords! Money is all that matters and if you must sell your soul to your competitor to do it, well then so be it.

XD The rant was hilarious.
And use the spear.
And don't sell your swords. XP He's just mad CAUSE HE CAN'T HAVE 'EM!

I think you should funnel all your resources into waffle iron production. That way, you can avoid another crisis like the last one.

Also, Pratty's young male admirer looks like Sai Saishi. Just saying.

Well, I think I can safely say that the Ayes have it! Time to go make that man-woman-gender-confused-thing swords that couldn't possibly be used for evil!

Awww, I didn't want you to sell the swords to he/she/it/biscuit/manlady, Out voted I guess. I vote to use a new drill!

"Never hate your enemies. It affects your judgment."-Micheal Corleone

Well, after talking to Nigelle, we leave the harbor...

And are immediately greeted by this blond-haired kid.
capture_19082010_115143.png

Why yes...yes I am!

capture_19082010_115153.png

Guilty as charged!

day3_nxt-1.png

Bwarg?!?

capture_19082010_115202.png

Well I take offence at that-

capture_19082010_120244.png

???: "I'm not done, you know."
Pratty: "Oh, okay."

capture_19082010_120247.png

Why I outta-
capture_19082010_120248.png

Pratty: "Sugar, are you alright?"
Sugar: "Master, let's go."

capture_19082010_120255.png

What? No. Did you not watch my fight with Chaves at all?

capture_19082010_120257.png

Not helping, Sugar.

capture_19082010_120304.png

The kid leaves, and I call upon a white box-spirit to hunt him down!

..not really. The little emotion boxes are really hard to screencap.

Well, with that jerk met, it's time to go actually get on with my sidequest and make a large volume of weapons for a rival company.

Wait...

capture_19082010_125613.png

The blue triangle that I saw while talking to Sanary earlier is a Recovery Triangle, and as such can heal me to full HP/MP for free. It is a good chunk of the reason why money is useless.

capture_19082010_125442.png

ORAORAORAORAORAORAORA

Anyways, after a brief excursion into adding bad guy FACES to my FISTS I head back up to the workshop and make the first three iron sabers.

And I've got mail!
capture_19082010_125613.png

Who could it possibly be?

capture_19082010_125616.png

Hm, I never got that dickhead's name...

This could turn out...well.

Back to the dungeon!

capture_19082010_130055.png

Here I'm wielding Chaves's sword, a buster-sword knockoff. It has a big hit to agility, but strong attack, defence, and durability-it's basically an axe that uses it's status as a sword to get a free three-hit combo. The enemy is a Gunnerhead, the first of many flying monsters. It goes down pretty quick with aerial strikes, and attacks with machineguns.

...which only deal three damage. Pratty is beast.

capture_19082010_131923-1.png

The sixth floor has a teleporter, as pictured here. The room up there has two treasure chests, but both only have bandages in them, so they are pretty lame.

capture_19082010_134124-1.png

Here we find a not-so-secret door.

capture_19082010_134133-1.png

And inside, a canteen. Which can be used to get fire materials.

...no, I don't get it, either.

capture_19082010_134223.png

Later on there's another of those magical blue triangles and another "secret" room.

capture_19082010_134235.png

OH MY GOD IT IS FILLED WITH TREASURE

I wonder what a martial ore does..

capture_19082010_134252.png

There's another room stocked full of the stuff, and a guy blocking my path.

capture_19082010_134338.png

I can totally take on the lower levels! Stop holdin' me back!

Well, time to melt down those martial ores. They should probably give me some materials, though I have a feeling I'll need to do grinding again...

capture_19082010_140126.png

:omg:

Well, that gives me more than enough materials. It's off to Nigelle!

But first, something completely different.
capture_20082010_214534.png

The aqua saber is the first of this day's magic items, and is a water-aligned iron saber. It doesn't have quite as much defence as Chaves's sword, but is otherwise just better. And it's pretty darn fast, too.

capture_20082010_214627.png

capture_20082010_214631.png

capture_20082010_214633.png

capture_20082010_214637.png

capture_20082010_214656.png

SUDDENRY, WILD CONSCIENCE APPEARED!

capture_20082010_214949.png

capture_20082010_214952.png
capture_20082010_214954.png

Nigelle: "A true craftknight is not ashamed of his work, or to be compensated by it. Yet by refusing my payment, you declare your shame."

Pratty: "That's not really what I mean..."
Nigelle: "You have nothing to be ashamed of. Now, please...take this money."

capture_20082010_215007.png

capture_20082010_215009.png

Sugar: "Don't worry, Master. I know your work is excellent! You can trust me!"
Pratty: "Thank you, Sugar..."

capture_20082010_215017.png

I don't think I'd quite put it like that...

Well, nothing much else to do but hope that blonde kid is Kenon and I get to shove a sword through his everywhere.

capture_20082010_221534.png

Or not! Yeah, there's no way I am ever going to do anything straightforward in this game.

capture_20082010_221539.png

Please say yes!

capture_20082010_221541.png

Aw.

Pratty: "Only that it's a rival of the Silver Guild. Why do you ask?"

capture_20082010_221544.png
capture_20082010_221546.png

capture_20082010_221549.png

Weird, doesn't Wystern have more swords than it could possibly need right now? Why not sell them in Vance or someplace like it, where they could actually fetch a high price for those swords from people who have not spent their entire lives appraising swords?

capture_20082010_221551.png
capture_20082010_221635.png

capture_20082010_221642.png

Pratty: "But he sounded so sincere...and now he has ten of my swords."

capture_20082010_221647.png

Well when you put it that way, it makes me sound like a total moron.

capture_20082010_221650.png
capture_20082010_221652.png

Only one thing to do.

capture_20082010_221700.png

capture_20082010_221706.png
capture_20082010_221708.png

Seriously? Helping me? Who are you, and what have you done with Sanary?

capture_20082010_221711.png

TO THE HARBOR

(again)

capture_20082010_221743.png

Wait, what?

capture_20082010_221745.png

Pratty: "Hey!"
Nigelle: "Oh, Pratty. What a...delightful suprise."
Pratty: "Sanary says you sell weapons made by apprentice Craftknights...and falsely claim that they're made by the best Craftknights in Wystern. If that's true...you need to give those weapons back!"

Nigelle: "I don't know what you're talking about. And even if I did...a deal is a deal."

capture_20082010_221758.png

capture_20082010_221800.png

capture_20082010_221801.png

Aw, man...

Nigelle: "It's absurd that I should give them back. You sold them, and I paid for them. A simple business transaction."

Sanary: "But apprentice weapons aren't good enough to sell!"

capture_20082010_221808.png

You son of a-

capture_20082010_221811.png

capture_20082010_221926.png

capture_20082010_221928.png

capture_20082010_221930.png

The entire one-day history of it, that is.

Pratty: "That was him?"
Sugar: "Oh, my.."

capture_20082010_221936.png

capture_20082010_221937.png

Um, Sanary, that was an insult...

capture_20082010_221941.png

A fine plan!

capture_20082010_221943.png

capture_20082010_221945.png

capture_20082010_221947.png

Well, they get along splendid.

capture_20082010_221951.png

capture_20082010_221955.png

I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse...

capture_20082010_222431.png

capture_20082010_222436.png

Soundtrack

Battle

Arrivederci, bitch.

Well, that was a victory. Here's the secret to my win:
capture_20082010_224522-1.png

I can use three weapons in this fight. Varil can use one. So I can just block until his weapon breaks. It's pretty boring to watch, really. I'm going to try to make the next fight more interesting. The weapons are the aqua saber mentioned earlier, the Yari, which is a spear for miru, and Chaves's buster sword.

Also, for some inexplicable reason, Pratty used the same win animation as a THE SWORD OF ULTIMATE POWER, and as such summoned a pot of curry from nowhere and used her buster sword to make victory curry. And I'm pretty sure that sword is larger than the pot. I guess curry is just that powerful?

capture_20082010_225216.png

capture_20082010_225218.png

capture_20082010_225219.png

Thank you, thank you. Also I will be wanting those swords back now.

capture_20082010_225221.png

Excellent.

capture_20082010_225223.png

capture_20082010_225224.png

capture_20082010_225226.png

Buuuurn...

capture_20082010_225228.png

Um, dude, didn't you get the memo? Money is worthless in this game.

capture_20082010_225229.png

capture_20082010_225231.png
capture_20082010_225233.png

A real craftknight would have rather fought with their hammer and wearing nothing but their underwear than use the crafts of someone else!

Well, Varil leaves in disgust at the whole ass kicking he got, so that leaves us and Sanary.

capture_20082010_225238.png

Right, we wouldn't want the game to just wait for me...

capture_20082010_225240.png
capture_20082010_225242.png

Aww...<3

capture_19082010_101536-1.png

Man, the labryinth has gotten a lot sandier since last time...

3-25.png

*Time passes*

capture_20082010_221647.png

capture_20082010_221643.png

capture_20082010_221642.png

(Some fake dialogue in the first section added for greater hilarity.)

I plan on making a mini-update in the near or distant future featuring all of the various weapons I can use for the next fight.

"There are many things my father taught me here in this room. He taught me: keep your friends close, but your enemies closer."-Micheal Corleone

Weapon update, for pre-boss stuff:

capture_02092010_210650.png

capture_02092010_210655.png

capture_02092010_210701.png

capture_02092010_210705.png

capture_02092010_210708.png

That's the list of weapons available to me right now. Suiseiken is the antithesis to the burning knuckles, actually being water-fists. I'm thinking after this I may just gather techniques to fit my needs and have you guys mention when you want me to use some weapons/style of techniques, because this list is gonna get pretty long.

With all luck though I will be able to access the secret special silly/awesome weapons.

Secret/Silly weapons? LIKE THE SPORK!? QUINA USES A SPORK WHY CAN'T YOU!? I vote for the drill!

Wet knuckles?

I vote for that. I'm sure Pratty does too.