Edgebabby
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
We all know the mafia is a place of dead set loyalties, ruthless action and well kept secrets.

Leon’s mafia is a group whose roots go deep, three generations to be exact. Named after the first of now three generations of Leonardo’s, being passed from father to son with proper training and understanding of the gang since their youth. Leon’s mafia is an institution running for years to decades. They have the streets under their control with little to no competition on their level thanks to their generations of connections.

Though, no organization is perfect in times of transition, and a mafia is no exception. Leo’s father recently passed while on a job, presumed to have been killed in a shoot out. Following the funeral is where we’re at now, with the new boss coming into power, adjusting to the job and how to manage all these individuals who know what they’re doing.

not directed at anyone, just an fyi for people who are new to my threads.

- these threads usually deal with mature themes that some people will find uncomfortable. if it's a topic you think you could be uncomfortable with, sadly, don't join.
- i like to experiment a lot with formats of my threads, so not all of them will work all the time.
- if a thread isn’t working, I retire it and work on it so that I can bring it back at a later point, so if something fills up, you may just have to wait a little bit. (:
- my threads are not friendly to new players.
- I run my threads like a business. I don’t bring personal things into these.
- please please please do not give me problems with character things. when I make thread rules, they're for a reason to ensure best development.
- I really think characters need to develop through stories like these!! remember progression and development are usually crucial to these threads.
- my threads are moderate to advanced! this means three paragraphs per post and the ability to advance a story.
- personally, I really hate filling forms so mine are usually weird.
- please consider diversity and complexity in your character's creation in addition to character flaws!
- roles are first come first serve!
- one character only please, unless i tell you otherwise.
- have a faceclaim!
- MOST IMPORTANT: PLEASE ONLY JOIN IF YOU ARE COMMITTED.
- if you actually read this, please include "(ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧" in your form. if a jump in or pafp, include the word "cacophony" somewhere.
- the role is open until i've accepted the form!
- this is just a fact, if you’ve built a positive rapport with me, im way more lenient on things
- if something needs to be reserved for major reasons, please message me.

To join us, use this link!

DC6CB825-9A3A-4C10-85BE-098B38BBBBA3.gif
joining!