5. Advanced
  6. Prestige
  7. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
fantasy, modern, modern fantasy, romance, light sci-fi
To start with, you can call me Den. I'm a 31 year old woman who enjoys writing stories. I'm looking for a long-time RP partner, but hope to become a longtime friend as well! Here are my requirements for a partner:

1. At least 20 years old
2. No to short, one-liner RPs and no to novella-length RPs. (I average to around 3 paragraphs if there's a lot going on, less if there's not much for me to react to)
3. No need to be perfect in grammar and spelling, as long as it's readable
4. Responds at least several times over the week
5. If we're doing romance, I only do M x F, and I can play either one. If it's not romance, be whoever you want to be! \o/ I'm also into platonic, best friend pairings
6. No graphic smut. But I'm okay with spicy, steamy vanilla foreplay before fade to black
7. No sexual dark themes (other types of dark themes can be considered)
+ Big plus if you're into tsundere romances as well XD

I'm a hopeless romantic and have some ideas to start with, but we can also plan something else if none of these interest you.

mafia x civilian (romantic/platonic)
- In my head this is set in modern setting, but can be changed
- Two estranged childhood friends bump into each other several years later and begin to rekindle their relationship. Despite the guilt of not staying in contact with each other, they find it very easy to slip back into their old cadence. One is a civilian who has no idea that their friend is actually part of a mafia family. The other has gotten involved in the dark, violent underworld and has to struggle between keeping that a secret, protecting their friend from nefarious attention, and staying as their friend
- I already have a character for mafia (male), but am willing to switch things around
- They're not lovers in the past, so if we're going to make the pairing romantic I prefer them to start falling in love later as we start

detective x thief (romantic/platonic)
- Can be put in any type of setting
- Your typical good guy chases after bad guy trope. Thief can either be an actual villain or an anti-hero.
- If we're after romance here, I would prefer if the characters become very good friends/lovers, both having to learn from each other and even picking up a few skillset or principles that they would normally not have done if they didn't meet other person
- I can be either one

Sweet Home fandom (romantic/platonic)
- In case you haven't watched the series or read the webcomic, the premise is set in a fictional Korea where a kind of pandemic has occurred throughout the country. There's this...alien-like creature or parasite. That acts a bit like a kind of virus. When a person is "infected", they find themselves talking with a version of themselves that try to give them the thing they most desire. And when the person accepts this offer their physical self becomes a monster that harms others, usually in the shape or form of their desire.
- I can explain this concept in more detail later, if we pick this one. There's a bit more to how monsters work and what really goes on inside of them.
- Of course, we're not following the existing characters in the story so we can change it up to however we want. I simply like the idea of characters being stuck in one place, surrounded by monsters, and just trying to survive. Not to mention their fear of possibly becoming a monster themselves.

Supernatural hotel (romantic/platonic)
- There is a secret hotel that only supernatural creatures know about. It's sort of a haven for those who want to take a break and not have to worry about humans finding out about their true nature. Plenty visit this place regularly and expect a five-star quality service. It takes a great and cunning being to be able to run and manage a hotel filled with all sorts.
- One of us is the boss or owner of this supernatural hotel and the other an employee. The right hand man/woman to be precise.
- There's no big overarching plot here. Mostly I just pictured it as the boss and their employees serving different kinds of creatures, solving issues and maybe beating up troublemakers who try to wreak havoc. Customer service at its finest.

Adventurers/Explorers/Treasure Hunters (romantic/platonic)
- Think Uncharted, Tomb Raider, Indiana Jones, Duck Tales. All the popular shows/books/series about people going all over the world to uncover the secrets of the world
- To summarize, CHAR A is someone with a lot of money on their hands and little to do with it. So they decide they want to explore the world and discover things that not many have sought out before. CHAR B can either be a rival, an assistant, a partner, or whatever else we can think of in this scenario.
- This is a lot of rinse and repeat process of looking for some secret, encountering obstacles, maybe fall into some sort of trap (or several), fight someone who's in the way, reach the goal. We're just going to think up of different places, myths, scenarios and see how our characters would fare. But we can always change it up anytime.
- This would be heavy on magic, mystics, fantasy too cause why not? It's more interesting if there's supernatural things involved, don't you agree?

The next few suggestions are generic themes for romance plot that we could build on (Could also be mixed with suggestions above)

lust to love
- Start off "knowing each other" then grow to actually fall in love

forced lovers
- Whether it's an arranged marriage, a magical effect/curse, or something else, these two find themselves forced to stick to each other and pretend to be lovers. Eventually they become actual lovers

soulmate
- Any kind of soulmate-related plot is welcome if that's what you're looking for.

hate to love
- They start off hating each other or fighting with each other first. Circumstances force them to bump into each other constantly. Eventually they find themselves falling for each other

If interested, you can post here or send me a message.

Last edited:
Reactions: Viverescribere
Updated my search thread with a couple more plots. Looking for an additional one or two people to RP with.