LET'S MAKE SOME MAGIC!!!

• Thread starter Tisiphone; Slave 2 Beauty
  • Start date

Would you like to play any of the following choices as a group rather than as a 1x1?

• Um... No... I'm here for 1x1- not a group... *Mumbles angrily*

• Oh! Yeah! Let me send you a PM and suggest a specific one or one with modifications! *Sends OP a PM*

• Maybe one of the Classic RPs... With some modifications?

• Maybe one of the Fandom RPs... With some modifications?

• Maybe one of the Original RPs... With some modifications?

• I'm just here to pick up chicks. *Starts clucking to attract barn yard poultry*

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I'm interested in your Demon guy/ Human girl.

I would be cool with playing the demon if that's cool with you. Did have a story in mind?

I would be cool with playing the demon if that's cool with you. Did have a story in mind?
Yeah that works :) And not a particular plot I just knew the idea of the pairing was something I liked. If you have a plot or some suggestions in mind then shoot me a PM and we can take it from there :)

I'm willing to do any of your original rps. ^.^

Hi there! I'm interested in doing either Pharaoh ( or Heir/ Slave Girl or Native American Warrior/ Settler (Or slave) Girl.. Either MxF or FxF is fine by me!

I'm willing to do any of your original rps. ^.^
Awesome! Any one in particular you like? I've got a couple going already (vampire princess/human slave) (Angel guy/Demon girl) and I'm supposed to have one going on Persephone/Hades but my partner was supposed to start and they kind of disappeared...

Hi there! I'm interested in doing either Pharaoh ( or Heir/ Slave Girl or Native American Warrior/ Settler (Or slave) Girl.. Either MxF or FxF is fine by me!
I'm down to play the male for Native American Warrior but the Pharaoh or Heir I'd prefer to play a female, however I'm down for FxF if you like! It's your pick!

I would love than to do the Native American Warrior/ Settler with you and you can just PM me and we can figure out a plot or something! :)

Business Tycoon/Sex Slave *Libertine
Demon Guy/Human Girl
Human Master/Neko Slave *Libertine
Pharaoh (or Heir)/Slave Girl
Slave Girl/Viking Warrior (or Chief/Heir)
Demon Guy/Human Girl

Any one of these in no particular order to start with and once we're done with these six i could pick another set so we are never bored. All i ask is that you let me know when you're ready for a new rp. ^.^

If you don't mind I'd like to do the Viking Warrior/ Slave girl (I'd like to play as Slave Girl obviously) :)

I have no problem with that. ^.^

Hey! I'd be happy to do any of the following:

Sirius/OC-Girl (Voldemort's Daughter)
Hades/Persephone
Alice/Hatter

And, if possible, I'd like to play as the male in these (unless you want to play those -_-)

Hey! I'd be happy to do any of the following:

Sirius/OC-Girl (Voldemort's Daughter)
Hades/Persephone
Alice/Hatter

And, if possible, I'd like to play as the male in these (unless you want to play those -_-)
Actually my preference was to play the female in all of those situations!!! Which would you like to do first? Or do u have a preference

I'd quite like to play Hades x Persephone first :) I haven't done Greek Mythology in such a long time! Looks like I need to brush up on ma (mythical) history...
Alright well PM when ur ready!

Ok, shall I PM you my first post?
Did u wanna do CS? Like just your basic:

(Picture)
Name
Personality (since each character can be played differently)
Talents

If not then we can just start a new thread in the one x one forum and go at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.