Let's make a candy castle!

*starts handing over chocolate bars to start the building*

:DDDDDDD *throws pocky into the mix* :DDDDDDD *throws in some candy canes* :DDDDDDD REESES CUPS! *throws in some reeses cups* :DDDDDDD *throws in swedish candy called VROOM!!!* (im serious for once thats the name...) :DDDDDDD *throws in sour electro shocks* :3333333 *throws in Botan rice candy* Ok Rui done collecting.

CANDY CASTLE?!?! YOU ARE TRYING TO OUTDO MY HOME!?!?! O ^O

-stomps over everything in progress.-
NO.

NUOOO KATAMARI ROLL YOU SUPER GIANT BALL OF DEATH AROUND IT!!!

This is clearly a front to steal the kidneys of the gullible. >:(

They're secretly selling child slaves in the back, actually.

Ok fine then crush it... just allow Ruikio to take back his Reeses and Pocky.... Dunt care much for anything else T^T

no please dont destroy the castle i always wanted to have a castle made of candy and servents that are also candy.....I WILL BE PRINCESS BUBBLEGUM

Yes, leave the castle.
There is nothing more delicious for Gibs than the tears of orphaned child slaves who know that their entire lives will be spent cleaning the droppings of rats attracted by the scent of candy.

I must support the waifu in this

*Takes a flamethrower to the remains of the candy castle.*

flame throwers are so last year i have fire hulla hoop ^_^ i is Captain Maggots
l_cba4cd0913bd4151a0eea45c97e5a2b5.gif

...That is awesome...*bites into hersheys*

what is? if you mean what i posted you can see a bunch of shit like this is you look at youtube videos of emilie autumn's shows
i much prefer naughty veronica and her fan dance....

but really you cant go wrong with any of the bloody crumpets ^_^

*Begins setting things on fire with his mind*

*starts to pee on the things on fire so i can put it out* bad boy stop that *smacks on the nose with a rolled up newspaper*

*looks away* >.< *gets a water bucket* dont make me pour this on you mr emperor.

Stop indirectly hitting on Staci by fanatically supporting her, GMK. =|
As is is, now there's urine on the candy. How ever will we get Gibs to giggle again without malnourished servants at his beck and call?

Stop indirectly hitting on Staci by fanatically supporting her, GMK. =|
As is is, now there's urine on the candy. How ever will we get Gibs to giggle again without malnourished servants at his beck and call?

easy take him to my love celler and just leave him in their for a week or two and when you let him out he will be so happy that he will laugh cry and smile ^_^ i have seen this done many times

O ^O I AM OWNER OF ALL DA CANDY.
YOU MAY NOT HAVE ANY.
-throws bears at everyone.-