Lets Kill Titans

Have you watched Attack on Titan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Practiced for awhile. Great concept but the mouse sensitivity is totally fucked. Controls feel a little funky but are fairly straightforward.

You can edit both of these features in the pause menu. (:

Glad to see everyone sucki- err having as much fun as me. I might play again today if im not too busy~

I might give it a shot, I've been greatly enjoying watching NODE play it.

You can edit both of these features in the pause menu. (:

Glad to see everyone sucki- err having as much fun as me. I might play again today if im not too busy~
I wouldn't say sucking. I managed to kill six Titans before dying in the battle practice. It's not difficult at all, the controls are just shit.

I wouldn't say sucking. I managed to kill six Titans before dying in the battle practice. It's not difficult at all, the controls are just shit.

Wow, that is significantly better than when I first started. I'm afraid to see what will happen if these controls weren't shit and you started playing again.

do it! do it!

How about yOU DO IT HUH?

Actually you know what I have two hours to kill i'm going to open another server pls join me peeps.

Region - US
Server - Iwaku
Password - fucexpollo

Wow, that is significantly better than when I first started. I'm afraid to see what will happen if these controls weren't shit and you started playing again.
I play my games religiously. If somebody sets a game in front of me and I show interest within a minute, I will beat the shit out of it.

Though the concepts and design aren't to bad for a low grade indie game, I can imagine if they had a good injection of a few thousand dollars, I'm sure the game engine could be vastly improved and much more responsive. Took a bit of practice, but swinging around from wall to wall was surprisingly well done. Once I was able to get used to the funky mouse movement and being able to look around a bit easier, you can pretty much stay airborne the entire time without having to worry about being belly flopped by a Titan.

This is a design which shows much promise.

Reactions: Gossamer
I think they're making the game with this exact design on the DS. I'm not sure if they're working with the indie developers or just blatantly ripped them off, probably the former, either way, your expectations are going to become true.

ALSO I WAS DYING AND EXPOLLO DECIDED TO JUST JUMP IN AND MURDER EVERYTHING UM

ALSO I WAS DYING AND EXPOLLO DECIDED TO JUST JUMP IN AND MURDER EVERYTHING UM
d4d554b01ab19f45e49add6318cf8ba7.jpg

I'm starting to think a consistent server would do Iwaku well...
Oh maybe an Iwaku Teamspeak channel. :3

Reactions: Gossamer
I'm starting to think a consistent server would do Iwaku well...
Oh maybe an Iwaku Teamspeak channel. :3

That's a good idea, but i'm not sure i'm the one that could provide something like that :o Def would be a good idea though.

For now though, we'll take it one server at a time. :afro:

Region - US
Server- IwakuRegiment
Password - Vay

come die with meh

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Pastor ćhoi
Status
Not open for further replies.