Let's kick this off right!

M

Mao

Original poster
What do you prefer to be called?Mao
Boy, girl, or a mystery? Girl
How old are you? 23 as of this October
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? I've been roleplaying for years.
Do you like group RPs or just a single partner? It really depends on the situation.
Do you like stomping on crunchy leaves? I like to, but I always worry about potentially hurting anything hiding in there. Also, I'd rather not make a mess of someone's hard work tidying up.
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Gotchaman - In the Name of Love

Years ago, I used to RP a lot on Gaiaonline, which slowly devolved into only RPing with my friends on private forums. After several failures, I gave up and moved on to semi-regular RP with a single partner. I feel like a lot of my creativity has stagnated from only having one mind to bounce ideas off of, so I am hoping to expand my horizons a bit.

Anyway, I'm a bit of a casual artist, and I tend to draw from RPs that inspire me. I particularly enjoy continuing storylines and character growth and development, so I have a habit of spoiling people with art if I end up really enjoying any role plays I might have with them.

Anyway, I'm not sure what else to add! I look forward to working with everyone in the future! Please take good care of me!

Welcome to Iwaku, Mao! I hope you find it easy settling in here. If you don't mind me asking, what kind of genres do you like roleplaying?

(Also, your art is amazing.)

Typically, I have stuck to fantasy or semi-fantasy. I've had some steampunk thrown in a lot. Though, I admit, I have done some historical RP in the past. Intrigue and all that. The recurring theme seems to be the supernatural, but really, I am curious and interested in just about everything. Ahaha, that just sounds so spread out! Sorry!

Aaaa, thank you!! I really do appreciate the compliments a whole lot! Seriously, thank you.

Reactions: IAmEnzo
Welcome to Iwaku. You seem like an interesting person, stick around and play with us!

Hi, Mao! You seem really cool and inspiring *fangirls* ^____^ ~ ♥ !

Ahh! No need to fangirl, friend!

Thank you guys for the warm welcome! I'm digging around to see if anything is up, but if you have recommendations, I'd be more than happy to check them out!

Hi there and welcome to Iwaku; where the plot bunnies breed just as fast as normal ones.

Anyway, welcome to the site. I'm no staff member or long-time member, but if you want to RP or something, feel free to drop me a line.