• Thread starter BitoftheUltraviolence
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BitoftheUltraviolence

Original poster
Hey, guys.
So, I'm looking for something fun! And since you're reading this, I'm guessing you are, too.
Just a little about me first off: I've been roleplaying for a long time now (and I'm hopefully alright at it), I'm Australian and I'm pretty much just a chill person that would like to find not only a partner to build a story with, but a friend. There's the shortest introduction ever - I'm really not very complex.

Anyway, roleplaying. I like horror, slice of life, romance (light-hearted, though we can direct it to seriousness occasionally), supernatural themes and modern. I do not enjoy scifi, medieval, drama or libertine. I enjoy building a storyline with my partner as I've mentioned before, so you're not going to find any pre made story lines here. However, you'll be finding some general rules/guidelines, so we can be on the same page. Nothing worse than starting a roleplay and realising you don't want the same things, yeah?

- Paragraphs! I like paragraphs, and I will give you paragraphs. I would like the same in return, because one-liners are no fun.
- Swearing and violence. Go for your life, I don't mind. Check out my username. That said, I don't enjoy violence for violence sake.
- No smut. I like relationships, sure thing. I will do dating, holding hands, picking out curtains. Whatever. But we're not gonna go in that direction.
- I roleplay male gay characters and on occasion, straight females. At this very moment, I am looking for a gay male relationship storyline.
- I would prefer my partner to be eighteen or a tad older. As I am eighteen myself, I don't feel comfortable roleplaying a romance with younger.
- As I said, I'm in Australia. So if you're not up for the timezone difference, no worries. I post frequently, however!
- I greatly prefer to roleplay via PM.

I think that should be about it(?) I'll probably think of some other stuff later on.
If you're interested, you can post here and I'll message you, or you can message me and we can discuss possible pairings and stories. We're gonna have a great time - guaranteed or your money back.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to have another partner, if anyone's interested!

Hi, I'm interested in rping.
- I roleplay male gay characters and on occasion, straight females. At this very moment, I am looking for a gay male relationship storyline.
I don't play gay males though, not sure if you'd be interested in MxF?

Alright, no probs :)

Status
Not open for further replies.