5. Adept
  6. Advanced
  7. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Horror, Romance, Medieval, Supernatural
[BCOLOR=transparent]So I really do not have a lot of experience writing these sort of topics and I tend to get all embarrassed about it. So, yes, hello! My name is Takeshi and here I will posting my ideas for various RPs that I would like to do. However, first let's talk a bit about me so we make sure we will make for a good partnership.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The Story of My Life[/BCOLOR]

• [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]I will attempt to keep it as short as possible, so first I just want to state that I am a rather chill and laidback person, so I am easy to get along with.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

• [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]I love writing and RPing is the easiest way to express one of my favorite passions in this world. I consider RPing a great form of relaxation, so if someone does something to jeopardize this I will either tell you to dial it down or I will drop the RP without warning.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

• [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Something that goes along with the portion above, I am attempting my best to live a stress-free life. A year ago I was diagnosed with a heart condition and just a couple months ago it has gotten a tad worse. Hence the reluctance to deal with stress. For that I apologize ahead of time.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

• [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]It takes me a bit to unwind around strangers, however I am inclined to make friends with the people I RP with. So expect me to open up quite quickly. [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Experiences[/BCOLOR]

• [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]I have been writing and RPing for close to fourteen years, starting back on the Neopets forums.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

• [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Countless times I have either been a moderator for a RP website, or have created my own. [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

• [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]When it comes to measuring the level of my writing skills, I like to think I am somewhere between semi-lit to lit. That being said, I do prefer to keep the posts somewhere from 300 - 700 words, or two to three paragraphs. The reasoning behind this is that when a RP gets to a point where it takes a solid amount of time to get a single post out it makes me feel like the story is taking too long to move along. Which then makes me less interested.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

• [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]I can appreciate good grammar and spelling but don't let that make you discouraged to send me a PM or however it is people communicate on this site. I am willing and able to RP with anyone, as long as it's not mind-numbing. [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

• [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]As much as people may find is insulting, I will roleplay only straight males. Please don't get your pants in a bunch you social justice warriors, I support all people and the way they choose to live their lives. I just cannot get into the mindsets of others so it doesn't interest me as much.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

• [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]When it comes to sex in RPing I am rather strict. Unless it is established beforehand that the RP is smut, the plot will always come before the sex. Period. [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

• [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]If you have any questions please feel free to PM me![/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The Roleplays![/BCOLOR]

• [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Naruto*[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Elder Scrolls*[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Dark Souls-esq*[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Pokemon*[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Drakengard/Nier*[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]dotHack*[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Sword Art Online*[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Persona/Shin Megami Tensei*[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Fullmetal Alchemist*[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]*These do not include canon, I typically do not do canon roleplays[/BCOLOR]

• [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Princess x Knight[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Prince x Commoner[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Princess x Assassin[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Wizard x Witch (Modern)[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Experiment x Scientist (Modern/Future)[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Gifted x Hunter (Modern)[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Gifted x Gifted (Modern)[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Gifted Academy (Modern)[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Boarding School[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Horror[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]With all that being said I would like to just add that I am not limiting myself to just these roleplays, so if you have a brilliant idea and would like to share it feel free to message me. I would love nothing more than talk it through with you. Hope to hear from you soon![/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 2 people
Hi :) I'm interested in doing a Princess x Knight or Wizard x Witch rp with you. ^_^ pm me?

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.