Discussion in 'ROLEPLAY GRAVEYARD' started by Takeshi Kage, May 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PLEASE NOTE: I am no longer accepting RPs at this time. However, if you would like to PM me about doing any in the future, please feel free to do so! :)

So I really do not have a lot of experience writing these sort of topics and I tend to get all embarrassed about it. So, yes, hello! My name is Takeshi and here I will posting my ideas for various RPs that I would like to do. However, first let’s talk a bit about me so we make sure we will make for a good partnership.

The Story of My Life

• I will attempt to keep it as short as possible, so first I just want to state that I am a rather chill and laidback person, so I am easy to get along with.

• I love writing and RPing is the easiest way to express one of my favorite passions in this world. I consider RPing a great form of relaxation, so if someone does something to jeopardize this I will either tell you to dial it down or I will drop the RP without warning.

• Something that goes along with the portion above, I am attempting my best to live a stress-free life. A year ago I was diagnosed with a heart condition and just a couple months ago it has gotten a tad worse. Hence the reluctance to deal with stress. For that I apologize ahead of time.

• It takes me a bit to unwind around strangers, however I am inclined to make friends with the people I RP with. So expect me to open up quite quickly.

• I have been writing and RPing for close to fourteen years, starting back on the Neopets forums.

• Countless times I have either been a moderator for a RP website, or have created my own.

• When it comes to measuring the level of my writing skills, I like to think I am somewhere between semi-lit to lit. That being said, I do prefer to keep the posts somewhere from 300 - 700 words, or two to three paragraphs. The reasoning behind this is that when a RP gets to a point where it takes a solid amount of time to get a single post out it makes me feel like the story is taking too long to move along. Which then makes me less interested.

• I can appreciate good grammar and spelling but don’t let that make you discouraged to send me a PM or however it is people communicate on this site. I am willing and able to RP with anyone, as long as it’s not mind-numbing.

• As much as people may find is insulting, I will roleplay only straight males. Please don’t get your pants in a bunch you social justice warriors, I support all people and the way they choose to live their lives. I just cannot get into the mindsets of others so it doesn’t interest me as much.

• When it comes to sex in RPing I am rather strict. Unless it is established beforehand that the RP is smut, the plot will always come before the sex. Period.

• If you have any questions please feel free to PM me!

The Roleplays!

• Naruto*
    • Elder Scrolls*
    • Dark Souls-esq*
    • Pokemon*
    • Drakengard/Nier*
    • dotHack*
    • Sword Art Online*
    • Persona/Shin Megami Tensei*
    • Fullmetal Alchemist*

*These do not include canon, I typically do not do canon roleplays

• Princess x Knight
    • Prince x Commoner
    • Princess x Assassin
    • Wizard x Witch (Modern)
    • Experiment x Scientist (Modern/Future)
    • Gifted x Hunter (Modern)
    • Gifted x Gifted (Modern)
    • Gifted Academy (Modern)
    • Boarding School
    • Horror

With all that being said I would like to just add that I am not limiting myself to just these roleplays, so if you have a brilliant idea and would like to share it feel free to message me. I would love nothing more than talk it through with you. Hope to hear from you soon!
    #1 Takeshi Kage, May 12, 2016
    Last edited: May 16, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Dark Souls meets Elder Scrolls? That could be promising. <3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Why hello there!
    I love how you mentioned Neopets because that is how I got my starts into role playing.

Anyway, I would love to do a princess and knight type, or prince and commoner.
    Perhaps something geared towards the later choice.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Hello!
    I was wondering if you'd be open to a horror/romance roleplay? (Or something involving fantasy, or just a huge mix of fantasy,horror, and romance.) I have a few ideas, so I can PM you or vice versa if you're up to it ^^ Thank you for your time~
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Hi there! I was wondering if you had any interest in an rp that's a spin on Gulliver's Travels? If not, I have an idea for a Pokemon rp if you'd like to hear it.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Woah, I haven't done a Fullmetal RP in forever. That was my jam. Up for some discussing?
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Would you be interested in a princess x assassin roleplay? :D
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.