Let's Jumpstart my Mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kalrina

Original poster
It is with a background of Rixton's latest single and a hope of kickstarting my rusty creative processes that I come to you tonight, a laptop on my lap and headphones on my ears. My heart is open to change and rebirth, and with this extended alabaster hand I seek only for you to pull me out of my slump. How can you do that, you ask? Listen and open your heart, darlings.

I am a longtime play by post roleplayer, but a surge of depression these last few years made me neglect what which used to brighten my days, and tonight I decided to crush this perfidious indecision and put myself back out there for my favorite hobby. The weather is hot and heavy, and my mind still struggling with sleep, but I will make due and introduce myself to you all.

I am Kalrina, a lover of pop music and alternative rock, a writer of dark and twisted plots and grand romances both, and finally, a young woman with way too much time on her hands. While sleeping the boredom away pass the time, it doesn't bring me anything, and thus I am here again, imagination atrophied and writer's block frightful on the face of my own self made isolation. While I despise short or lazily made posts, I am open to any idea that may bring us to chat like chipmunks about its intricacies, and am eager to get to know those who would deign be my partners in creation this eve.

I'm more of a 1x1 girl at the moment, my ideas going more smoothly with two participants and plenty of OOC chatter, yet I may be swayed by small groups of no ore than four players. With this all said and done, I wish you all a wonderful evening.

Reactions: Ty Lee
Hallo there Kalrina, welcome to the site! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.