Let's Hurt Tonight (romance/slice of life/drama)

L

loveme1996

Original poster

Hello!!

I'm on the hunt for something particular that I'm hoping can be long term. Don't let my age on Iwaku fool you, I've by Rping for many years, and after what seems like a lifetime I want to get in the swing of it again. Of course everything else had been on a different sight. NOW for the fun part.

Plot:
LOVE, TIME, DEATH

Ryan never trusted life. It had a funny way of messing with him. He'd been beaten, broken, and down right destroyed in the past few years. His fiancee had left him at the diagnosis AND him coming out as bisexual to her and she had left him only the house, and the cat. His parents had severed all ties with him since the brutal break up. The disease that made itself known affects him a little more every day made even moving at times harder and harder. What's a man left to do?
This is where your character would come in. Ryan has had one solid friend through all of this, a friend who's had a life long crush on him all throughout their schooling and childhood. His friend would be male so this would be a MxM plot, and I can easily tweak Ryan a pinch to be a more dominant male, but in many ways I want to keep him as is. Needing a softer character to help him find himself again. Our story would start with Ryan reaching out to your character one night, either by phone or text to meet him somewhere. From there the childhood friend does his best to help Ryan and present some drama of their own to the situation. Eventually finding their love for each other, Ryan realizing the love your character had for him all along. Once their love is established at least a little and our pair start dating the EX will come back. Trying to destroy the little happiness that Ryan found blaming him for destroying what the two had.

ANYWHO Message me if interested. We can brainstorm some more in chat. Below is Ryan's CS.

article-urn:publicid:ap.org:e91e1cab81134f29952b7fc30b4ea2d7-1ykqfPEIaQc16c489cff0641bcf9-375_634x868.jpg

RYAN BANNERS
Age 24
Height 6ft 1
Eyes Hazel
Hair Shaggy Brown
General Personality: He's self sacrificing, and desperate at times. Preferring to see others happy rather than himself, and has a heart of gold. Works as a Veterinarian but has to let others take over what he started most of the time because of his diagnosis of myasthenia gravis which at times is destroying his ability to move. This fact alone is slowly killing him because he can't help as he thinks he should.
Has no siblings, and parents are extremely religious.
Leaving past up to what is discussed between me and my partner.