LET'S GO HOT-BLOODED THREAD

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Paorou-sama, Jun 18, 2010.

1. I NEVER LOVED YOU. I'M TAKING THE KIDS AND GOING TO MY MOTHER'S.

2. Baby, I just can't understand you anymore. IT'S LIKE YOU'RE SPEAKING A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE.

*Puts on hat and coat*

I'll send for my things.

3. John

"That's right, I think he called it being a technopath. It makes you kind of glad he's not a super villain. Phone's are probably just a tiny display of what he can do with that power."

Jason

He smiled. "I can try to do the same for Belle."

4. [video=youtube;p2Rch6WvPJE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2Rch6WvPJE[/video]

[video=youtube;p2Rch6WvPJE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2Rch6WvPJE[/video]

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

5. Belle

"How do we do that? He's a genius from what I can tell so he's probably going to be able to catch on. Perhaps Blizzard could do something" she chuckled

Gwen

She shrugged "Belle doesn't hate most people. It's possible she's just scared."

6. John

"I don't know. Maybe, but she doesn't know that she's dating the Hunter and she doesn't exactly get along with him. One false move, he might go rogue early and have a fight with her, or she might go rogue and try to fight him."

Jason

"I guess I got a frightened vibe, but it seemed to also be a huge distrust thing as well."

7. Gwen

"I do wonder how much they watch their members." She pondered "It's creepy and I have no idea why anyone is willing to work here."

Belle

"I was not." She claimed, peeking down "I remember spending a lot more time running around Moscow trying to keep warm, and making many references to Russian literature without you or Joey noticing. And Joey was there! I was not that...er..." she ehook her head "I do remember that. You were rather watchful."

8. Daddy- No daddy, it ain't like that! ;_; REMEMBER YOUR CONDITION.

9. Jason

"Of course he does. He's the Hunter, he knows what's going on in this city. Don't worry though, it's not like he's going to shoot you with an arrow or anything."