Let's get this started!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Corvus Aero

Original poster
Call me Corvus! I've been roleplaying since I was in middle school (which was quite a long time ago, unfortunately) starting with a spiral notebook that friends and I passed around and eventually upgrading to the internet. I've been a forum wanderer for awhile now and just recently learned about this site so I thought I would give it a try.

If I suddenly drop chat or seem to disappear, it's because in the real world I'm an Investigator and 'stupid' seems to happen at a moment's notice. So I promise I don't hate you, I'm just dealing with the underbelly of the world. Don't worry though, I'll always come back to pick up where we left off!

Every site seems to have its own ins-and-outs so if anyone would be willing to give me any helpful tips it would be much appreciated! I've been reading through the FAQ and RULES but that only gets someone so far. Past that, I'm excited to start some new roleplays and see where it takes me.

Our site stuff is pretty straight forward, so anything that is not in the rules will be in the forum descriptions. >:3

Welcome to the community, Corvus!

Reactions: 2 people
Yeah I am with Diana on that one. Welcome to Iwaku Corvus and much luck with the underbelly of the world. ^_^

Reactions: 2 people
Welcome, Corvus. I also used to deal with the underbelly of the world and can relate.

Hope you find all the rp here to be very awesome!

Thank you for all the warm welcomes everyone! I appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.