C

crepuscular.

Original poster
[fieldbox="introduction, #3B9C9C, solid"]Hello there !! I am crepuscular. also known as Ness or crep. As you all are, I am here looking for a roleplay partner(s), hopefully who will stick with me long-term. Now, here's a bit about me;

• I am seventeen, due to be eighteen in about five months or so, yet I'm very mature. Trust me on this one.
    • I love to talk out of character, mainly discussing character development, silly little headcanons or even just random things that have nothing to do with the roleplay at hand.
    • I can play male, female, nb or trans characters, and quite frankly, I am chill with any gender. Hell, if you want to be an alien with three dicks and two vaginas you go right ahead - I really do not care. (Not saying that I will do that - I won't, but my partner can by all means !)
    • I'm a sucker for fxf or fxnb/mxm mxnb. I don't enjoy mxf as much in all honesty, but I don't mind doing it every now and again.
    • Fire Emblem and Persona games are my weakness and if you mention any of them I will literally bombard you with messages longer than my roleplay response. Probably.
    • My absolute minimum for roleplay responses is 400 words. I will be very adaptable though, and try to mirror you. Really, it depends on your effort and how much I enjoy the plot. (Plus, you need to give me something to work with !! If your response is just a long-ass internal monologue and little to no action between characters when my character is right there, I really won't know how to respond.)
    • Hit me up with them enemies to friends to lovers man they're my weakness. My ultimate weakness.
    • I swear. A lot. So please be comfortable with me flaunting my sailor mouth all about the place because it just comes naturally to me - perks of being an Australian I guess lolol
So, that's what I'm like !! I don't have much preferences for my partner, but they must be able to mirror my posts if not have longer posts, and be semi-active. I can type out around one response per day, but if I have time on my hands, two to three responses will be up, and I expect the same from you !!

Anyway, now all that boring stuff is over, here comes my example + plot ideas !! Woo hoo !!
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="writing examples, #3B9C9C, solid"]I'm linking them for now because apparently copy and paste refuses to work with me today.
http://[/size
[/fieldbox]http://[/size

[fieldbox="plots, #3B9C9C, solid"]
  • a ghost has been in limbo, floating from town to town, city to city, searching for the person who killed them. the guilyy party was never caught, nor charged, and now this ghost is thirsty for revenge. there have been no leads until one day the ghost stumbles across a person, who is similar to of the murderer's acquaintances. thee ghost now follows person around constantly, trying to get info on the murderer. however, blinded by pure rage, the ghost is unaware of the fact that thid human is obviously not someone he his looking for, and ends up frustrated by this. hence, as he is careless with anger, the ghost is unaware of the fact that he is now visable. how will he get out of this mess?
  • my friend and ur friend are bffs and are trying to set us up but holy shit are you insufferable I hope I hit you with my car asshole
  • the newest mmorpg game, spectral, has hit the nation of japan, surrounding players in a world of fantasy and light banter, as well as many epic battles. with over a million players, bonds are being formed every day, whether through battles or just general chit-chat. two boys find themselves forming a strong bond, eventually leading to something more. however, the all-important question lingers; are they truly who they say they are ?
  • two young teenagers find themselves in deep trouble within their small town community due to their differing beliefs and ideas. with their parents and elders of the town on their backs constantly, they make a decision to leave. a spring of the moment road trip, they describe it as. as they travel their state, it's apparent how they have grown attached to each other. though, drama is bound to happen with their clashing personalities and ideals. how far will they get before they decide that life on the run isn't for them?
  • two heirs are kidnapped; one from a large international printing company and one from a small, family-run business that is a cover-up for a yakuza group. it was like a tit-for-tat; you stole my kid ? I'll steal something precious of yours. now, the two people are held captive god-knows-where and things are getting heated. however, what happens when the capives fall in love with their captors ? (or, at least the person hired to capture them) will they ever want to go back ?
  • it's a new breakthrough in android technology; CYNA corp, known for it's previous android releases, have now created a new type of android, ones that are more humanoid than before. by using the corpses of humans, CYNA has made the ultimate companion, programmed with adequate emotive responses to almost anything. the only flaw? they are secretly well-aware of their situation. it's time to rebel.
[/fieldbox]

• [fieldbox="general ideas, #3B9C9C, solid"]
    • ai x human/scientist
    • royalty x servant/royalty x royalty from rival kingdom
    • CEO x CEO/CEO x assistant
    • slice of life
    • pokemon trained x pokemon trainer
    • anything fire emblem hmu yo
    • ^ same with persona 3/4/5

yo so if you're interested just pm me or post here !! ;v;
    [/fieldbox]

Reactions: mango
  • my friend and ur friend are bffs and are trying to set us up but holy shit are you insufferable I hope I hit you with my car asshole
  • it's a new breakthrough in android technology; CYNA corp, known for it's previous android releases, have now created a new type of android, ones that are more humanoid than before. by using the corpses of humans, CYNA has made the ultimate companion, programmed with adequate emotive responses to almost anything. the only flaw? they are secretly well-aware of their situation. it's time to rebel.
These two are very interesting! I'd be willing to do them with you if you like.

Hey! Hi there! So Uhm... I thought I'd say I'm extremely interested in your last idea ^^"

I was wondering if we could do something with the androids teaming with an opposing company to drag CYNA down or something..
But yeah.

I'm interested~