Let's Get This Party Started

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chill Rhythm

Original poster
This isn't the first rp site I've ever joined, but it's been a long time since I was tempted to join one. I have been playing online since 1995-1996. Started out on mIRC with a group of players from Australia/New Zealand. From there I moved to the ever-famous AOL. And I've been playing there, off and on, ever since. Recent happenings have served to urge me toward finding something new and a group of new people with whom to write.

I love crafting elaborate stories and building new worlds and I'm kind of manic about character creation. I have well over 200 that I could likely pull out for play at any given time, and I'm always creating more. I enjoy a variety of settings, so long as there is some element of the fantastic. I'm rarely in the mood for realism, and it would have to be a great story to keep me involved. I enjoy both the dynamics of group play as well as the in-depth intensity of one-on-one.

Don't hesitate to hit me up. I consider myself relatively wordy and am looking for the same in my writing partners. All in all, I just really would like something/someone to inspire me again. Some of my creative desire was lost recently, and I want it back. Challenge me! Bring me your flawed characters and dark elements. I will happily discover if there's something to be done with them.

• Love
Reactions: Absyinthe_Artica
Wow. Nice intro. You sound quite experienced. I've only been RPing for about 3 years. Nice to meet you and welcome to iwaku! If you have any questions you can shoot them at me or any other staff member. We're a pretty friendly community. I've met a number of great writers here, so I'm sure you'll find people who can inspire you here. X)

Well hello there! You seem rather intriguing and I have several in depth group roleplays that have many perks for players if you are curious..
I myself have been roleplaying for nearing nine years now, I started with LARPing and then jumped to an anime roleplay chat site. After that it was a site that isn't worth being mentioned and then to this grove of creativity proclaimed, "IwakuRoleplay" This is the best community and content for a website I have seen since I have started roleplaying and I am so very proud to be a staff member here! I want to welcome you to our site with open branches and I will always be here for questions, and most importantly your mechanical roleplay needs. (leveling, classes, inventory slots, etc)

Reactions: Chill Rhythm
Status
Not open for further replies.