lets get some fries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"..no" he hung up and walked to the fridge again to get more food. He took a can of whip cream and shamelessly sprayed some into his mouth. "You're going to gain some pounds." Maxwell said coming from outside the kitchen. The phone started to ring again, "Hello?" he answered more annoyed this time.

"Oh someone's grumpy~." Josh laughed. "Did we interupt you?" He teased. "Too bad. Someone wants to say hi." There was a moment of silence before Tamille spoke. "Don't....Don't come here!" Josh frowned. You could hear the slap on the reviever and a muffled "Bitch," filtered foreward. "You got her in a lot of trouble today mister~"

" ...what would you like me to do?" he asked trying to remain calm. Charles gave Maxwell a look, saying that he needed to be left alone.

"Ohhh, that's a nice question." Josh sarcastically praised. "You see Charles, this is just to guarantee you keep your pretty little mouth shut." Josh growled. He didn't like people playing with his things or having power over him. "Keep it shut, she keeps breathing another day, you don't....well I think you know what happens to people like her in our neighborhood." Joshua laughed hysterically and hung up the phone without waiting for an answer.

Charles slide down the side of the fridge. "Maxwell! I'm borrowing your bike." he asked. Charles put on a jacket over his pjs. Charles rode to her house and frantically knocked on the door. "C'mon open up!"

Tamille's father opened the door. He frowned looking at Charles. "Boy do you know what time it is?" He was unaware that his daughter wasn't with real friends. Her mother heard the familiar voice and soon joined her husband at the door. "They weren't friends were they?" She said sadly. "I shouldn't have let her go."

"No! Of course they aren't friends!" he yelled. "Sorry, but do you know where josh lives?" he asked gasping for air.

"He lives on the other side of town near your school. Why? What is he doing to my daughter?" Her father growled. Even if he wanted to he knew he couldn't set foot over there without being arrested. Blacks weren't allowed on that side of town and her mother couldn't go back without getting beaten. They were stuck.

"Don't worry. I'll get her home safe and sound promise. I'll call you on payphone when I do." he said riding off into the street. He made a long way from her house to Josh's house. He took a gasp of air and knocked on the door.

"Ey! Look who joined the party!" A boy chuckled allowing Charles in. The house teemed with boys. It wasn't exactly a party but the house was trashed, like one had just ended.
Josh was sitting on the couch flipping through the few channels on the television. "Hey Charles! Glad you could join us. Take a seat." He had a smirk planted on his face. "Thirsty? Hey Milly! Bring our friend a cold one!"

Tamille shuffled out into the room, her eyes locked on the floor. She was hiding the busted lip and bruises on her face. Her hands clutched at the bottle of beer. Josh forced her to wear only a bra and a skirt, that was cut well above her knees, only for the simple fact of humiliation. New and old bruises covered her abdomen.
Tamille didn't look up as she handed the drink to Charles thinking he was just another of Josh's friends and hurried away. "Oh no. You're not done here." Josh laughed grabbing her waist and pulling her to his lap. Tamille felt her skin crawl at his touch. "You know our dear Milly here lives on my fathers property. I can take it away just...like that." He chuckled and she shivered. She hated him but he could make her homeless so she dealt with it.

he gritted his teeth at the sight. He put the beer down and gave him a stern look. "Can I talk to you in private?" he asked crossing his legs. Charles was thinking of something to bribe him away from her.

Tamille glanced up hearing Charles voice. Her eyes widened and she looked back down quickly.
"Hmmm," Josh lay his head on her shoulder, running his hand over her thigh. "...why not." He shrugged wondering what Charles had in mind. He knew about his brother and was very curious as to what importance Tamille was. The two haven't talked for very long and Josh was possessive of his property.
"Keep everyone happy, k Milly?" Josh chuckled as he left the girl with a room full of men and walked Charles to a room where they wouldn't be disturbed. "What interest do you have in my Milly?"

"I'm interested in why you're doing this." he said. Charles took a deep breath "I just want her to be safe...what do I have to do to get her back home?" he asked preparing for the answer. "I'll do anything."

Josh shrugged. "I'm bored and she's cute. Plus who would believe her if she ever told? I win in every way." He chuckled.
"Anything? That's cute but she's mine until I say so. All you have to do is stay quiet and sweet little Milly gets to go home~."

"...you can't get every thing your way. Lets tall about those rumors." he said leaning closer to him. "You heard about me and my brother, there's a reason why he likes me so much."

"I bet there is~." He smirked. "And there's an even better reason I like Milly." Josh laughed and stood. "Now if you don't mind, I have some..business..to attend to." Josh gave a sadistic smirk and motioned for Charles to leave before walking back to find his friends getting a little too carried away. "Alright guys don't wear her out. She's got a lot of work to do later~"

he grabbed by the collar and closed the door behind him. Charles pinned him down to the table. "You're letting her go and you're going to be stopped."

Josh growled and shoved Charles. "Yeah and what are you going to do? Huh? Tell? No one will believe you as Tamille will lose her shitty little house and have no where to go." Josh glared down at Charles.

Charles pinned him down again. "just turn yourself in," Charles was already on top of him about to punch him in the face.

Josh threw Charles back before he was hit. "The hell is your issue? Why do you even care? Milly isn't your girlfriend. You're barely even friends. Just go back to your brother. You don't belong here freak." Josh shot. It was a low blow and he knew it.

Status
Not open for further replies.