lets get some fries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"we've talked before, he's very...opinionated with his words. Just wanted to know more about him. " he said back to her.

"Oh really?" Tamille said surprise. "He's really nice to me..." She trailed off as they stepped into the diner.
Tamille regretted it as soon as she stepped inside. In the corner was a group of three boys. She averted her eyes quickly as Josh looked at her. Tamille held Charles hand just a little tighter and moved to the farthest table. She fidgeted in her seat feeling the groups eyes on her. Of all people why them?!

Charles noticed her grip and he held on to her as well. He sat down,keeping an arm around her shoulders. "You know those people?" he said hiding behind the menu.

"I-I....yeah um..." Tamille gripped her menu. She was terrified of them. Her hazel eyes moved over to look at their table. They widened in fear. They were coming over. "Charles..."Tamille whimpered as the three boys slid into their booth.
"Hey Milly~" Josh sing songed into her ear. Tamille shivered as her memories flooded her mind. Memories she had worked so hard to lock away. "Hi Josh." She whispered. His arm snaked around her waist and glared at Charles. His friends tugged at their menus. "Hey Milly whose this~?"

"Name's Charles." he said through gritted teeth. He glared back at Josh,giving him a stern look. "why don't you take your arms off of her." he said gripping Josh's arm.

"Ooooh!" Josh laughed and then turned a glare on Charles. He yanked his arm away. "Charles here thinks he's tough?" Josh chuckled, his friends laughing along. Josh was from Charles school. He smirked at him before turning his attention back to Tamille.
"I miss you~" a deviousness coated each word he spoke in mock affection. He swiped a stray strand of her hair behind her ear. Tamille shivered in disgust at his touch. She was shaking visibly. She just wanted to go home. "Go away." She choked out. Josh chuckled. "Aww don't you miss me?" His words laced with that same twisted humor.

Charles ripped his arm off of her and then slapped in the face hard.he grabbed him by his shirt collar and forced him on the table, looking at him straight in the eye. "Have some respect,"

Josh grunted as he was shoved against the table. His friends grabbed Charles by his arms off of him. Josh grit his teeth standing. He stalked over to Charles and cocked his fist back.
"Josh don't!" Tamille grabbed his arm. She couldn't let him hurt Charles. She couldn't. Josh smirked and looked at her lowering his arm. Tamille gave Charles an apologetic look before her view was blocked by Josh's broad chest. "I-I'm sorry Josh." She whimpered softly. He chuckled and leaned down. "Stay away from this freak. You're. Mine." He growled. "I'd hate to punish you like last time. Stay away. Are we clear?" His words were only for her, unheard by anyone else. She nodded meekly and he stood proud. "See you around." He smirked. His friends let go of Charles and followed him out.
Tamille couldn't meet Charles gaze. "I'm sorry. I-I'm so sorry. I'm sorry. So so sorry." She whispered over and over.

"No,its not your fault. Don't be scared." Charles comforted her.

"hey!" he shouted at Josh. Charles walked to him this time getting closer to his face. "What did you mean by 'freak'? Explain to me, because we're just alike you and I. I know what you've done with one of your friends." he gave a small smirk.

"I....know I...I'm sorry...I...I should go." She said. Tamille was shaken.

Josh smirked down at Charles. "No one will believe you." He was confident. He was popular enough that his word would discredit Charles.

"no one would believe me? Why, saying that everybody won't believe the truth just says that you want it to be a lie." he said getting closer. "rumors head fast around this place. It happened to me it'll happen to you."

Josh growled annoyed. This guy was lucky there were witnesses. "Stay away from Tamille got it?" He huffed. He shoved Charles roughly and hopped into his truck and drove off.

Tamille stood behind Charles. She was going to leave but that caught her attention. She hesitated but ran up and hugged Charles tightly. "Thanks."

he hugged her back, letting her rest her head on him. "you want to go back home? I'll drop you off at your house."

Tamille nodded but didn't let go. She couldn't tell her mother or her father. They would only try and help and make it worse.

he walked her to the car, still holding her with his arms. "everything okay?" Maxwell asked her.

"U-Um...y-yeah." Tamille said as she slid into the car. It was such a bad lie but she didn't want to talk about it. She folded her hands in her lap and looked out the window silently. This was bad. This was really bad.

"...its okay. Everything will be fine." he said consoling her. They arrived at her house, Charles opened the car door for her.

Tamille slid out of the car and hugged Charles tightly. "See ya."she said softly before walking into her home.

Charles didn't know what to do. "Yeah..." he mumbled.
that night he stayed up late,mostly in the kitchen. He stood by the fridge eating the rest of the brownies his mother made while he took small drags from his cigarette.

"if you keep sulking, it'll make it worse." Maxwell said walking to his room. Maxwell stopped at the top of the flight of stairs.
"Do you want to-"

"No!" he yelled back.charles heard the phone ring and he picked it up. "what?"

Tamille's mother was on the other side. "Do you know a boy named Josh?" She asked, worry in her voice.
Tamille had been home for five minutes when they came by asking for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.