lets get some fries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Its was good...you can hold onto my hand. If you want to! I just think we're not safe in these areas." he said kindly.

Tamille blushed. She hadn't thought about that. "O-Okay." She slipped her hand into his with a soft smile.

they soon arrived to his house. His mother gave her a glance and then tried her best to smile. "Oh...hello. You must be...?"

Tamille stood slightly behind Charles. "I-I'm Tamille. Nice to meet you." Tamille tried her best to look into his mothers eye but she was too nervous. Her eyes stayed glued to the floor as she shifted from foot to foot nervous.

(I won't be responding for a while I have school! X\)

((Lol it's fine. I've been slow cus I'm in shool xD))

max peaked from upstairs, then dodging his brothers glare. "So, are you going to that lake house, I heard there was a party over there." Charles mother said while she washed the dishes.

Tamille waved when she saw a boy from upstairs. She could only assume it was his brother. Might as well make a good impression.
"O-Oh um..." Tamille stuttered looking at Charles for an answer. Tamille had her mothers hazel eyes and her curls came from her father.

"I don't know...should we?" he said turning to her.

"I...I-I..." Tamille glanced up at Charles. She was safe here. Safe. Yeah.
She took a deep breath to calm herself. No one would hurt her here. Charles promised. "I...I would like to if you don't mind. It sound like it could be fun."

"Great!" he looked upstairs to see his brother peeking from on top. "I'll drive you there," Max said.

Tamille smiled. Her first date! This was a date right?
She looked up at the stairs hearing a voice. It was the boy from before. "Thank you." She said kindly.

"Don't mention it." he smiled as he came down the stairs. "be a gentleman and guide her to the garage," he said flicking Charles' lip with his thumb.

Tamille smiled back. She squeezed Charles hand excited. She waited for him to show her the way to the car.

he guide her to the garage, opening the car door. "I swear to god, if you gets scratch on that I will punch you in the mouth." Maxwell said to Charles.

Tamille stifled laughter. It wasn't necessarily funny but the way he said it. She never understood why boys obsessed over cars so much. She slid into the seat and buckled her seat belt. She felt giddy just thinking about this party.

"now..there will be alcohol there." Charles said nervously. "and if someone offers you a smoke, go for it. They won't leave you alone if you don't." he said.

"That is terrible advice!" Tamille laughed. He just told her to smoke!
She wasn't mad. It was just funny. Everyone and their mother said not to give into peer pressure but here Charles was telling her to.
"You're funny."

"I'm not trying to be!" he laughed back.

"Well too bad. You are." She teased. Being around Charles was so easy.
"Hey Charles...thanks." She kissed his cheek and quickly averted her eyes to the window afterwards with a pink face.

Status
Not open for further replies.