Let's Get Exploring! (Pokémon Gijinka Mystery Dungeon RP, see inside for details!)

They sound like two sides of the same coin. XD That just leaves the rest of the peeps to decide which of the lesser evils they want as their leader, right? Lol

Yeah, they can butt heads for it xD

Captain Pikachu and his Sidekick, Ninetails!

Captain Ninetails and her Sidekick, Pikachu!

Captains Pikachu and Ninetails and their Sidekicks, everyone else.

Well you did say that having an eclectic group that didn't necessarily get along at first would be fun... This certainly proves that it would be!

Yeah exactly, I'm looking forwards to it :3

So, anyone have a favourite game in the series?

If I had to pick from mainstream Pokémon, it's gotta be either Red/Fire Red, Black/White (1 and 2), or XY.

And from the Mystery Dungeon franchise, it's gotta be the original (Red version) and Explorers of Time. Love those ones.

• Love
Reactions: WeepingLiberty
Silver, Fire Red and Leaf Green were my favorites. :)

So, anyone have a favourite game in the series?

If I had to pick from mainstream Pokémon, it's gotta be either Red/Fire Red, Black/White (1 and 2), or XY.

And from the Mystery Dungeon franchise, it's gotta be the original (Red version) and Explorers of Time. Love those ones.

Soul Silver, Rangers (shadows of almia) and blue rescue team. My fave ones that I always return to.

Huh, a Ranger fan. I never really could get into that game (except to catch Manaphy) but that's interesting.

Yeah, I'm glad this series is still going xD

Yeah, I liked the idea of not owning but befriending all the Pokemon. Makes me sound a bit like the newer teams in black/white. XD

Oh yeah I can see that. Personally I'm one of the only people that enjoyed Pokémon Ranch (aside from getting Mew)

I'm really interested in this as well, though I'm no good at multiple characters...Do you think I could reserve the Froakie starter?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah that's fine!

Awesome!
Here's a wierd question, since you talked a teensy bit about social groups that worship legendaries, does this mean that there are things like clans and families? For the family aspect I was wondering more about certain pokemon that take the responsibility of raising a pokemon, regardless of type, but if there are families like human families- you know, momma wartortle, papa blastoise, baby squirtle, etc...- that'd be cool too.

Well yeah there's families, it's like our world but with Pokémon people. There can be adopted families or marriage/birth families

Alright thanks. The idea just kinda popped in my head and got me really confuzzled XD, but now I know, so yea...

And knowing is half the battle

I don't see why not!

OoC should be up tonight FYI ^^

Reactions: WeepingLiberty