2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Slice of Life, Horror, Fandoms, Superheroes, Crime, Drama, Grit, Supernatural, Light Sci-Fi, Modern Era, Dark Themes
I'm looking for one or two more advanced, aged 18+ partners to start some role plays with! The only problem that I have is that I have no idea what I actually want to do. That's where you come in, dear person reading this! Let's come up with something awesome together :3

I'm an advanced writer. My minimum for dialogue heavy posts is 2-3 paragraphs. My minimum for regular posts is at least 4 or 5 paragraphs and then some. Sometimes my openers and just random posts in between approach 1000 words. Please keep this in mind when deciding whether or not you want to RP with me because I expect someone who will not only keep up but will also challenge me to improve my writing. Basically, whatever I give you, I expect you to match it or come pretty close because that's what I'll do for you.

I play all genders, races, and most sexualities along with canon and OC characters. I actually prefer canons to OCs when it comes to fandoms. I ship pretty much everything. If you're a girl who only plays girls then I would prefer not to work with you. Also, no anime pictures when it comes to character sheets, please.

No Thank You:
  • Anime
  • Furry/Anthro
  • Talking animals
  • Combat heavy situations
  • An all romance plot/romancing you
  • Heavy, complicated sci-fi
  • High fantasy (elves and shit)
  • Homestuck
  • Night Vale
  • SuperWhoLock
  • The Avengers
  • PWP
So Much Yes:
  • Fandoms
    • DC Comics (Batfam, Superfam, Justice League, Lanterns, Young Justice, Aquaman, old Birds of Prey, pre-boot, some new 52)
    • Marvel (only X-Men, movieverse First Class and comicverse everything else)
    • Star Trek (2009, Into Darkness)
    • Pacific Rim
    • The Hunger Games
    • Harry Potter
    • AUs of any of these
  • Slice of Life
  • Ghosts
  • Werewolves
  • Vampires
  • Tudors era king/soon to be queen
  • Dystopian future
  • 90s anything
  • Cop drama
  • Drug abuse
  • Addiction
  • Runaways
  • Survival horror
  • A worldwide blackout
  • Zombies
  • Apocalypse scenarios
  • Adultery
  • Cold War spies
  • Demons (demon/human, demon/angel)
  • Anything you think I might like because I literally don't know what I want and I'm very open to suggestions!
Thanks for checking out my thread! If you want to start something, reply here or send me a PM!

I'm female but I can play both genders equally, to be honest I prefer playing guys more then I do girls. Feel free to send me a message, maybe we can discuss something. I can usually give 2-3 paragraphs my least is 1-2 but I usually try to add on to what I've typed before I post it.

I'd really rather have more to work with than that, but thanks for the interest!

Slice of life or Tudors era, I'm all ears!

Reactions: Sansa Stark
I'd be down for a Police Drama.

Anyone? Since pretty much everything has fallen through :/

Probably not. I really prefer canon characters, especially for Harry Potter. Sorry! :c

I have an idea that I stole (actually I have permission to use it) that I would love to try out. I think it would encompass a few of your interests.

Hey I'd be interested in coming up with a slice of life roleplay with you! If you have any interest? Sorry about posting this again, I accidentally deleted my first post.

@Timv9 I'm a little swamped right now, but go ahead and PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.