2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Sc-fi, Horror, Steampunk, anything really
Hello! My name is Fauxe, [pronounced fox] and I would very much like to offer you a deal, a quest.
I am in search of able bodied world builders/roleplayers alike who wish to create more of their roleplay experience.

Are you tired of two week long roleplays? Roleplays that you can't connect to or that you get tired of because you are involved in it? Well, I think I have the solution.

I am looking for one x one, or group roleplay partners who wish to create individual worlds from scratch for each roleplay we do. You see, to really immerse yourself in a roleplay I believe that you should know everything about the world you are putting yourself [as your character] into. So, if any of you would like to give it a try and create some beautiful world roleplays with me, than please send me an inbox or reply here and I will get to you! I want this to become big! >:3

YES! Oh man, yes-- I would absolutely love to (help) build worlds to play around in, and characters and places. You wouldn't believe how long I've been looking for someone to do that with~

Status
Not open for further replies.