Let's create beautiful stories together ~OC, fandom, email, doubling~

M

MandyCandy

Original poster
[tab=About Me][TABS]

1b56465d64a3218b63922a2e1856968e.gif

° I'M DYING JUST IN GENERAL °
――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

Hello and goodbye to my social life and schoolwork because I am craving more roleplays.

You can call me whatever you want so long as you pay me. (Mandy is my name tho so you can use that) I'm 20 years old, which means in a year I'm officially an elder and can tell people what to do.

I tend to get rather busy these days, as a forewarning, but I wouldn't be posting this if I didn't have time to roleplay!
If you like monster boys hmu. I dig Lana Del Rey. I'm counting the days until Godzilla: King of Monsters and Endgame. I have no redeeming qualities other than my aim in Overwatch.
Thanks for reading!

29a.gif

[/tab]
[tab=Rules + Expecations]

f4ba9d2815b07b319603288c5d2fdfe0ab4ee9c4_hq.gif

⁑I want a partner that puts equal effort into my side that I do for theirs. Since I make an effort to read OCs thoroughly, care about both plots, and coming up with ideas, I expect my partner to as well. Speaking of plotting, I thoroughly enjoy coming up with ideas and stories and discussing, so if you want to ramble, don't feel the need to shorten yourself out of fear of annoying me.

⁑As far as reply length goes, I want a minimum of 200 and a maximum of 750 words per side. Since I do get busy in random intervals, I sometimes don't have time for super long replies. I believe that roleplays move along more smoothly if the replies aren't a task to write as well. Quality over quantity and all that good stuff. That being said, I will never send one-liners and will not accept them in return. This is a small thing, but even something as simple as writing the side characters in the scene can go a long way in making the roleplay more immersive. I ask that my partner tries to branch out and play more than just their OC and my love interest(s) in a scene, if need be.

⁑ As far as limits go, I am very, very lenient and open to many kinks. I'll say here and now that I love smut. Not only that, but mature themes like drinking, drug-use, and anything that wouldn't appear on Disney Channel. That is, if it fits the theme of the roleplay. Sometimes all I want is some good fluff and some 'hurts-so-good' drama. Make me cry. Please. There are of course things I'm not okay with, which include:

Pedo, bestiality, necro, feeding, bathroom stuff.

giphy.gif

⁑I will never write or try to write something that my partner isn't okay with. I'm not an asshole. Oh and btw, while I don't write MxM, I do write FxF and FxM, so if you've got some lady love interests that's not a problem for me.
[/tab]
[tab=Plot]
⁑I really like to make my replies look pretty. I use pictures, gifs, dividers, and so on to do so. It's not necessary that my partner comply with that, but it is appreciated.

⁑I only write in paragraph form, using third person and doubling only. No text talk unless it's required. No references to real world content (Like songs, movies, so on) unless it is present in the series' canon.

⁑Love triangles or reverse harems are totally accepted by me. They definitely do make decision-making harder in the end, but it's fun to have hot fictional boys fight over you so why not? I will also write split roleplays if it just so happens that we want to roleplay different fandoms and can't decide on the same one. I tend to be very flexible with love interests and AUs, but I will state below which fandoms I am not flexible with.

There are a few AUs in particular that I am almost always up for writing. Here is a short list:

.Cyberpunk .Teacher x Student / Mentor x Mentee

.Yakuza / Gang .Princess x Delinquent

.Boarding school

.Supernatural

ab224474c231fc874f9465a6faa68363.gif

[/tab]
[tab=Fandoms]
Below are all my fandoms and love interests I'm interested in writing for. If only one love interest is listed, then I won't be able to change them. If I am caught up with a manga of a series, I require my partner is too. Everything is sorted alphabetically, not in order of desire.

tenor.gif

Keep scrolling to see which fandoms I write for!

Bleach

Shunsui, Grimmjow, Kisuke, + many more. Caught up completely with manga. AU or Canon okay.

Boku no Hero Academia

Dabi, Bakugou, Aizawa, + a few more. Caught up completely with all canon works. AU or Canon okay.

Devilman Crybaby

Akira Fudo. Watched all episodes. Canon only but less fucked up.

Fire Emblem: Fates / Awakening

Kaden, Leo, Gaius, + some more. Completed all games. Canon only.

Haikyuu!!

Kuroo, Osamu, Ushijima, + some more. Caught up with manga. AU or canon okay.

K-Project

Mikoto Suoh. Caught up with all anime, Days of Blue / Memory of Red, and novels. Canon only.

Kuroko no Basuke

Aomine, Kagami, Hanamiya. Caught up with all canon content. AU or canon okay.

Naruto

Kakashi, Hidan, Deidara, Itachi. Caught up far enough. AU preferred.

One Piece

Trafalgar Law, Ace, Shanks, Zoro. Caught up with manga. AU or Canon.

One Punch Man

Garou, Metal Bat, Zombieman. Caught up with manga. AU or Canon okay.

Overwatch

Hanzo Shimada, Jesse McCree. Play game and read comics. Canon preferred.

tumblr_inline_nkx662OQgo1qk6tn9.gif

[/tab]
[tab=Contact Me]

tumblr_oya6083OZw1qi59z3o1_400.gif

Finally, if you've read everything and I sound like the perfect partner for you, please don't be shy - message me!

I promise I'm friendly. When you do message me, please include the following information:

.Fandom(s) you're interested in

.Basic rules/limits

.Love interests

.Plot/AU you have in mind, if any

.Any other information you think I should know.

I ignore messages that are for fandoms that I haven't even listed or do not show some level of literacy / willingness to plot with me.

Now, to message me, just send an email to [email protected]

FalseIncredibleCougar-small.gif

[/tab]
[/TABS]

Last edited by a moderator: