Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
It all depends but mainly in the early afternoons to late evenings.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Realistic, Modern, Historical, Mythological, Humor, Romance, Horror (meaning gore), Adventure
Welcome! I'm back with a new request and and looking for new partners :)

Some things about me:
  • I prefer quality over quantity. It doesn't matter how much you post; as long as I can respond to it.
  • If I am not on for a day or two, don't be alarmed. My mother has some severe health issues and I often need to help her with some things. I also have to babysit every once in a while as well.
  • I do try to get out of the house on the weekends so I might not be on sometimes during that time period.
  • Despite everything I listed, I do respond to Pms as quickly as I possibly can.
  • I also play ONLY FEMALE characters but I CAN compromise. I'm just more comfortable with female characters.
My favorite genres:
  • Fantasy - My most favorite
  • Romance
  • Drama. Not in the love triangle kind of way. That's the kind of drama I hate unless it's two males competing over one female. Two females competing over one male gets out of hand very quickly...
  • Historical
  • Comedy
  • Horror. Not the scary kind of horror but more like crime and such.
  • Adventure
List of RPs

Open, Closed, In Progress but interested in having more than one, In Progress, No longer interested. Bold means I want that character if possible, Italics means I'm interested in playing that RP a lot.

Fantasy:

Werewolf x Human
Shifter x Human
God or Goddes of Death x Human or another God or Goddess
Demigod x Human
Dragon or Half Dragon x Human or another supernatural being
Phoenix shifter x Human man

General:

Mentally Ill person x Doctor or Someone normal
Mafia Leader x Captive
Student x Profeesor
Mafia Leader x Long time friend
Childhod Friends
Arranged Marriage
Returning soldier x Best friend's wife
Soldier on deployment x Commoner
Injured Veteran x Nurse or Doctor

Historical:

Native American x Colonist
Princess x Servant
King x Servant or Maid
Soldier x Native American
Arranged Marriage
Time Traveler x Immortal

Plots:

A princess from the 18th or 19th century has a beautiful mirror in her room. It's made of cherry oak and there's something odd about it. One night, after she got ready to retire for the night, she seen something odd in the mirror. It was a different room so unlike her own.

A man from the modern era bought the mirror from an antique store. He didn't see anything wrong with it and it was in perfect condition. Like the princess, he felt that there's one thing special about it. The same night he brought it home, the same thing happened to him that happened to the princess. An odd room appeared but blocking his view of the room was the princess herself.

She could barely speak English but she was shy and confused at first when she met him. Over the next few months, the two slowly but surely started to gain feelings for each other. Both knew it'd be impossible to be together until she fell through the mirror one night and ended up in his world. Now, they either need to find a way for her to get home or find a way to get her adjusted to modern society.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

October, 1930

Two teenagers, between 18-19 of age, are in a tight spot and could possibly be in some serious trouble with their families. A pampered rich girl ended up pregnant and her boyfriend is a wild young man that doesn't have a job and poses as the "bad" boy at the school. With their relationship being a secret, both know that if they were to stay around and tell their parents, they would be disowned and thrown into the streets. The two come up with a plan to run and find somewhere else to live. She stole checks from her father's study and he stole a car from her parents' property. With very little possessions with them, they head off to start a new life with a child on the way. What happens on the way to their new life has yet to be seen...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Pairing: Student x Teacher/Professor)

She was an exchange student from Europe and he had been a teacher at the school she had just started at for a few years now. It started off with her needing some tutoring after school. She didn't understand some of the work he was giving her. Soon enough, it started to become harmless flirting after a few sessions with each other and after that, they started seeing each other outside of school. Things progressed quickly after that. Harmless flirting and teasing lead to them sleeping with each other over the next few months. Feelings for each other started to grow but neither would admit to themselves or the other person. Months pass and they soon enough learn that their fun lead to her getting pregnant. Now, they have to decide whether they're going to stay together despite the tension between them or if they should split up from one another and move apart. Either way, this child of theirs could prove to be dangerous for them when it comes to the laws and him sleeping with a minor despite how she is very close to her 18th birthday.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Pairing: Dragon x Princess)

Many years ago, her father, the king, had made a deal with a dragon. The dragon would supply the kingdom with all the resources the king needed but for a price. The dragon stated that once the kingdom would start to thrive again, he would come back for his payment and the king agreed in a desperate manner. That was 28 years ago. Her father was starting to grow old, she being the youngest of his ten children and being the only girl. The kingdom was thriving and it was beautiful, all the people were happy.

Now, the king started to dread the idea of the dragon coming back. He knew it was almost time and the king himself was growing weaker. He was deathly sick and his eldest son was just about to take the throne. The day of the coronation, the dragon showed up, demanding his payment. His payment, you ask? It was the young princess.

The king never thought that he would have a daughter so he never worried about it until his queen birthed their last child and they had a girl. They kept the girl locked away all of her life, keeping her out of sight to the point where the kingdom thought the princess was either a myth or she had died young. They thought it would keep the dragon from finding out about her but the king and queen didn't know that a servant within the castle was a messenger for the dragon.

The dragon was a brute, not about to take no as an answer for his payment. He was more animal like than human and was absolutely terrifying in the eyes of a human. Despite appearing human, many backed away in fear when he entered a room as there was a very powerful aura about him. With the princess in tow, he carried, or dragged, her to her new home for her to live out the rest of her human life there. Whether they grow close or not is up to fate.

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
I'm curious about that dragon one. I've always wanted to write something dragon related with somebody.

PM me and we can discuss it?

Interested in finding one more partner!

• Love
Reactions: Yuki40
Looking for a few more partners ~

I am wildly interested in your second plot about the girl and guy who run away with a child on the way.

Reactions: NotAllThatCreative
Shall we discuss it in a pm? :)

Reactions: MarilynFae
Status
Not open for further replies.