Bologna

Dear god.

I like Salami.
genoa_salami__47635.1407756893.1280.1280.jpg

Woah... big pic.
Oh wait, there's a quiz?

Reactions: K3l
I kid you not, I got Salami!

"Cool is the name of your bag. You are an uncooked salami. As there is a great deal of shrinking in Salami, they can not be stuffed. Smoking is optional"

Also.
@heliacalRebirth
What exactly do you mean by "compare"?

Reactions: Minibit
79% Salami! I hate Salami >:[
71% Sweet or Hot Italian.
My mom was a vegetarian so I am not much of a sausage fan in the first place and I don't even know what a Sweet or Hot Italian is OO

I kid you not, I got Salami!

"Cool is the name of your bag. You are an uncooked salami. As there is a great deal of shrinking in Salami, they can not be stuffed. Smoking is optional"

Also.
@heliacalRebirth
What exactly do you mean by "compare"?
:)

Reactions: K3l
What kind of sausage are you?
Your Result: Summer Sausage/Salami
Cool is the name of your bag. You are an uncooked salami. As there is a great deal of shrinking in Salami, they can not be stuffed. Smoking is optional
Result Breakdown:
85% Summer Sausage/Salami
68% Bologna
30% Sweet or Hot Italian
30% Hot Dogs
22% Kielbasa
7% Bratwurst
Quiz Created on GoTo Quiz

Sweet and hot Itallian sausage xD. lol

I laughed so bad .. :))

Your Result: Hot Dogs

79%
You are a cheap imitation at best. Hot dogs are often called Bangers. So named for their tendency to explode during cooking if poorly made. You are a mess. The only way people can stomach you is to slather you with condiments and toppings. Fun Fact: Bangers are also used to make toad in the hole.

69%
Bologna

60%
Kielbasa

57%
Summer Sausage/Salami

33%
Sweet or Hot Italian

24%
Bratwurst

... I won't even say anything about what came up in my mind when I read my result.

I got Salami. Salami is okay. But my second highest score was bologna and then hot dogs. That I can get behind. Am I the only one who used to fold over slices of bologna and bite a hole in the middle before I ate the rest? Yes? Okay.

85%
Cool is the name of your bag. You are an uncooked salami. As there is a great deal of shrinking in Salami, they can not be stuffed. Smoking is optional

I like cervalat ^.^

76%

66%
Sweet or Hot Italian

50%
Bologna

44%
Hot Dogs

32%
Kielbasa

10%

76%

76%
Bologna

74%
Kielbasa

66%
Hot Dogs

32%
Bratwurst

22%
Sweet or Hot Italian

I thought for sure when I clicked on this it was going to be something else. -Coughs-

I am almost full-blooded Salami. Even though kielbasa is the holiest of sausages.

Status
Not open for further replies.