Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, Romance!!, Magical/Fantasy, D&D based, Supernatural, Steampunk. (I'm open to trying others that I haven't been introduced to)
Why hello! I'm fairly new here and really have no partners as of yet so here I am in hopes to fix my issue.
Important-ish
Well first you can call me Row
  • I'm a 17 year old jittery ball of anxiety, who is home schooled so I have a lot of time on my hands.​
  • I do have a job babysitting an evil 3 year old so if I don't reply for a couple hours he's probably done something.​
  • When it comes to 'leading' the story so to speak, I'm normally a passive person but I also enjoy talking about the plot and leading it together.​
  • As a jittery ball of anxiety it doesn't matter if you don't respond for a couple days or just a few hours, I will maybe kinda sorta most definitely panic, now I will not blow up your inbox or anything I merely ask that you check in with me if your going to busy or something.​
  • Most of my Role Play information is on my profile page but I will say....​
  • ROMANCE is a must!​
  • In MxF pairings I will only play females, though I also enjoy FxF. ​
Plot prompt #1
(Vampire x human)
Mr./Ms. Noose.

Person A is a mystery to both Mundane and Supernatural communities, the Mundane world know him as a powerful influence in the business world as well as a charitable man, while the Supernatural see a feared and respected Vampire who has many enemies.
Person B is a young aspiring photographer who enjoys a good mystery and challenge, so they search for any sign that this person exists not realizing that in doing so they will find themselves face to face with the creatures that lurk in the shadows.
(this can altered though either way I would prefer to play person B.)
Plot prompt #2
(Witch x Human)
Person A is a local Witch who owns a natural remedy and herbs shop while selling charms and potions on the side in return for a favor that she can collect on at any point.
Person B bought a special charm or potion recently and now person A is calling in on that favor.
"I need you to pretend to be my date"

(I would prefer to play person A) ​

I'm still looking if anyone is interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.