Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Adventure stories! They can be fantasy, modern, sci-fi, all kinds! Give me some good world travel stories and I'm all over it! I also enjoy romance stories and even though I tend to play females I love playing gay men.
<dl><dd> <dl><dd>Remember, remember the Fifth of November,</dd><dd>The Gunpowder Treason and Plot,</dd><dd>I know of no reason</dd><dd>Why the Gunpowder Treason</dd><dd>Should ever be forgot.</dd><dd>Guy Fawkes, Guy Fawkes, t'was his intent</dd><dd>To blow up the King and Parli'ment.</dd><dd>Three-score barrels of powder below</dd><dd>To prove old England's overthrow;</dd><dd>By God's providence he was catch'd
</dd><dd>With a dark lantern and burning match.</dd><dd>Holla boys, Holla boys, let the bells ring.</dd><dd>Holloa boys, holloa boys, God save the King!</dd><dd>And what should we do with him? Burn him!</dd></dl></dd></dl>Happy Guy Fawkes Day to you all~

Now get out there and watch V for Vendetta! >D

It's funny how you guys don't talk about the blowing up the parliament thing and just talk about the movie.

Because we're not all terrorists like you are Dorkness.

I have a love/hate relationship with the graphic novel of V for Vendetta, since I read it I can't watch the movie.
I USED TO LOVE THAT MOVIE!

Yes. Actually reading something by Alan Moore makes the movie version seem pathetic. Or at least it did with Watchmen.

Personally, I blame Frank Miller.