5. Multiple posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Romance, Fluffy, Smutty, Fantasy
Here is the OOC page for this roleplay! Feel free to talk about the roleplay itself, or even different topics. Get to know each other and have fun!

Questions.

Can I use a character sheet I already have? It still holds all of the the information you want on it, it just has stuff I already filled out on it that I don't really feel like getting rid of.

Also, are there specific roles for the members or is that something we'll figure out after all of our characters are made?
(Like Visual, Dancer, Leader, Rapper type things.)

Stage names. Should we make our own or will we discuss them later to see if we can make some that match or something? I know some groups do that for some reason.

Last but not least

concept

Are we gonna figure this out after the characters are made as well? Or is it gonna be ever changing to keep it interesting?

Wait, one more.
What kind of entertainment company are you thinking? We all know every company has varying levels of say in their artists and their freedom and all have different goals in mind. Just wondering what kind of setting you already have in mind. If they're strict or have severe training methods, it could impact the characters as trainees and add more to their backstory.

For this, I actually have a weird idea. What if they came from different companies who either didn't want them or found them unfitting for their environment? They could have transferred them over to this company for however much money they've already wasted on them. That way the members won't be too familiar with the rest but still familiar enough to cooperate. If they were training together for the same company for so and so years, they'd probably all be super close friends,
(unless the company is more on the competitive side)
no?

I've caught another cold so Idk if any of that made any sense. Just thought i should ask anyway before I finish my character or whatever. @Mystica

Questions.

Can I use a character sheet I already have? It still holds all of the the information you want on it, it just has stuff I already filled out on it that I don't really feel like getting rid of.

Also, are there specific roles for the members or is that something we'll figure out after all of our characters are made?
(Like Visual, Dancer, Leader, Rapper type things.)

Stage names. Should we make our own or will we discuss them later to see if we can make some that match or something? I know some groups do that for some reason.

Last but not least

concept

Are we gonna figure this out after the characters are made as well? Or is it gonna be ever changing to keep it interesting?

Wait, one more.
What kind of entertainment company are you thinking? We all know every company has varying levels of say in their artists and their freedom and all have different goals in mind. Just wondering what kind of setting you already have in mind. If they're strict or have severe training methods, it could impact the characters as trainees and add more to their backstory.

For this, I actually have a weird idea. What if they came from different companies who either didn't want them or found them unfitting for their environment? They could have transferred them over to this company for however much money they've already wasted on them. That way the members won't be too familiar with the rest but still familiar enough to cooperate. If they were training together for the same company for so and so years, they'd probably all be super close friends,
(unless the company is more on the competitive side)
no?

I've caught another cold so Idk if any of that made any sense. Just thought i should ask anyway before I finish my character or whatever. @Mystica

I will answer your questions!

Yes, you may use your exsisting character sheet as long as it follows the rules.

The roles will be like there are in any pop group, including the ones you mentiones and others. Each member will be assigned a role based on talents and personality.

As for stage names, the members will be able to pick their own stage names.

For concept, I actually have one planned out, along with the name. For the time being, I was thinking the concept could be a space theme, like stars, planets, etc. The name will be *drum roll* "Lunar Miracle"! Of course, I'll also take suggestions for different concepts.

As for the entertainment company, I thought of that as well! The company will be called "Quick Star Entertainment". The company's main goal is to bring people together through music. It will be a fairly new company and will be looking for its first group to run. I was thinking the company could have placed out an advertisment to join the group, had auditions and all that jazz.

I hope I answered your questions correctly. Let me know if you have anymore questions ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: Iceydaze
I will answer your questions!

Yes, you may use your exsisting character sheet as long as it follows the rules.

The roles will be like there are in any pop group, including the ones you mentiones and others. Each member will be assigned a role based on talents and personality.

As for stage names, the members will be able to pick their own stage names.

For concept, I actually have one planned out, along with the name. For the time being, I was thinking the concept could be a space theme, like stars, planets, etc. The name will be *drum roll* "Lunar Miracle"! Of course, I'll also take suggestions for different concepts.

As for the entertainment company, I thought of that as well! The company will be called "Quick Star Entertainment". The company's main goal is to bring people together through music. It will be a fairly new company and will be looking for its first group to run. I was thinking the company could have placed out an advertisment to join the group, had auditions and all that jazz.

I hope I answered your questions correctly. Let me know if you have anymore questions ^^

Ooo spacey Cool. Sounds good to me. Thanks for the timely response

I have a question! Are we choosing our roles or is that assigned afterwards?