Let's Be K-Pop Idols! (My First Group Roleplay)

Mystica

[REDACTED]
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Romance, Fluffy, Smutty, Fantasy
HI! So I have no idea if anyone is going to be at all interested in this but I always thought it would be super fun! I want to make a group of somewhere between 5-10 people who will make up a Korean idol group! I would prefer it to be a male group but if you guys are insistent it could always be a mixed group! Obviously all characters must be Korean (unless they have transferred from somewhere else but they pretty much have to be Asian, at least half). I feel like this would be so much fun so if you're interested please let me know! PM me with any questions. And PLEASE don't make you characters perfect. Everyone has strengths and weaknesses! It makes things more interesting. Also, you MUST be active. Even if it's only a couple posts a day, just please be keeping up with the story.

This will be my first time managing a group roleplay, so please go easy on me! After I get a certain amount of people, I will start to make threads for Characters Sheets, OOC, and the actual roleplay.740525812_496377.gif

Last edited:
Sounds interesting!

I would be up for this if you can think of some kind of plot that it would follow. (unless it's just the daily lives of a K-pop group, which in itself can be cool)

Well I'm interested in joining if this will push through!

:000 i'd love to join, if this is still happening! id vote for coed group tho

An attempt for a coed group would actually be pretty interesting. I can see all of the scandals already.

Based on that option, I'm assuming there will be plenty of drama. I'm all in if drama is involved.

I'm also wondering on where you plan on going with this. Are you just going for the usual random drama with some romance? or are you thinking of adding in random situations like a sasaeng going too far and actually kidnapping someone, an anti trying to harm the members, or the company itself having some weird/dark secret our group discovers along the way?

I don't mind either way. Just wondering.

An attempt for a coed group would actually be pretty interesting. I can see all of the scandals already.

Based on that option, I'm assuming there will be plenty of drama. I'm all in if drama is involved.

I'm also wondering on where you plan on going with this. Are you just going for the usual random drama with some romance? or are you thinking of adding in random situations like a sasaeng going too far and actually kidnapping someone, an anti trying to harm the members, or the company itself having some weird/dark secret our group discovers along the way?

I don't mind either way. Just wondering.

All of those situations sound like great ideas! I will definetely take those into consideration ^^

Reactions: Iceydaze
@Jessica2477
@ScarlettMoon
@xsinpai °˖✧♡
@Sushi
@Iceydaze

UPDATE!!!!!

For everyone that commented on this thread, I have decided that the group will be a coed group. Since there are six participants (including myself), there will be three girls and three boys.

Since we got that, I'm gonna start by making the thread for character sheets. Start planning! <3

Last edited:
@Mystica

Looking forward to some drama. Feel free to let any of us know if you need any assistance or anything.

Still Open!!!
I'm gonna bump this since some of the people who commented here haven't been active for a while. I will take 4 more people!

Still looking for partners! :3

I have my male character all ready to go.

I just haven't posted because I haven't had much of a chance to get on my laptop. Sorry its taking forever.

10b4cfa39e6faeb5da3455b8b7c6ebc9.png

2761fec29cc99f550dd2913aa34083f7.png

loading_icon.gif

b49fcadb6868e32cc76acf6b09321029.jpg

What is your real name?
Kyane Hungi, I retained my mom's name when my parent's were separated- everyone else in the family got to keep their father's name.

How old are you?
Well, my birthday was very recent, I believe I am 19 years of age. I feel so much older though. Is this common?

What is your sexuality? I think both genders are beautiful, but I'm primarily attracted to males more than my female sisters.

What do you like to do? I like to write poetry, I can't stop coming up with a rhyme even when Im just shopping at the grocery store or walking home. Besides those two things, I have a passion for piano and gardens- particularly at morning time or evening. I think if this never worked out for me, I'd be with my mom on her farm again.. I miss those days..

Do you have any dislikes, Ms. Hungi? Polka dots, I absolutely loathe polka dots- I don't think they look good on any outfit and definitely not my own. If you can own polka dots, then fine on you but I HATE polka dots. It's among the many many things I actually dislike like travelling with a overchatty person, someone bothering me when I have my headphones in, people who flake out on preplanned events, plastic doll people, and I could go on and on about the things I dislike- but I don't have that much time.

What do you believe is your greatest strengths? My strengths are my creativity, my sense of rhyme, my social awareness, and my personal favorite- my strength itself. I don't back down from any individual in the wrong for any reason whatsoever.. I almost got arrested once because a police officer was harassing a friend of mine and I told him off.

And weaknesses? My weaknesses, hm? Super hot guys, even if I don't like them, they always seem to make me curl up around them. It almost feels like an allergy. I'm also a huge introvert, so my energy gets drained around people. The more people, the more energy they take- and I'm always building up my battery for shows.

What was your home life like before you joined the group?

It was..DIFFERENT. I will say, my family are a bunch of social butterflies so you could imagine me losing energy a lot around my family members- being quite irritable half of the time. I left when I was around 16 and I had dropped out of school due to the toxic environment that was constantly around me, I wasn't motivated to stay at school- in fact it made me depressed, unfortunately. I didn't really have any friends and the one friend I had, became fake. It was much too late when I finally noticed though. I managed to scramble me a low end job, and of course my mother wasn't alright with me quitting school but she understood. Moving to the city was an entirely new experience for me, I didn't know anyone and the money I got- I put into an low end apartment and stayed there creating my rhymes and beats. I wasn't going to stay there, I would always say. I promised myself I wouldn't so I had to abide by it. I'd say it was a worth- it experience. It was very hard, there were some nights I couldn't eat or sleep.

What is your role in the group?

I'm the 'lyrical genius freestyler' aka The rapper but I prefer to just be called a poet since that's what rappers are anyways.

• Love
10b4cfa39e6faeb5da3455b8b7c6ebc9.png

2761fec29cc99f550dd2913aa34083f7.png

loading_icon.gif

b49fcadb6868e32cc76acf6b09321029.jpg

What is your real name?
Kyane Hungi, I retained my mom's name when my parent's were separated- everyone else in the family got to keep their father's name.

How old are you?
Well, my birthday was very recent, I believe I am 19 years of age. I feel so much older though. Is this common?

What is your sexuality? I think both genders are beautiful, but I'm primarily attracted to males more than my female sisters.

What do you like to do? I like to write poetry, I can't stop coming up with a rhyme even when Im just shopping at the grocery store or walking home. Besides those two things, I have a passion for piano and gardens- particularly at morning time or evening. I think if this never worked out for me, I'd be with my mom on her farm again.. I miss those days..

Do you have any dislikes, Ms. Hungi? Polka dots, I absolutely loathe polka dots- I don't think they look good on any outfit and definitely not my own. If you can own polka dots, then fine on you but I HATE polka dots. It's among the many many things I actually dislike like travelling with a overchatty person, someone bothering me when I have my headphones in, people who flake out on preplanned events, plastic doll people, and I could go on and on about the things I dislike- but I don't have that much time.

What do you believe is your greatest strengths? My strengths are my creativity, my sense of rhyme, my social awareness, and my personal favorite- my strength itself. I don't back down from any individual in the wrong for any reason whatsoever.. I almost got arrested once because a police officer was harassing a friend of mine and I told him off.

And weaknesses? My weaknesses, hm? Super hot guys, even if I don't like them, they always seem to make me curl up around them. It almost feels like an allergy. I'm also a huge introvert, so my energy gets drained around people. The more people, the more energy they take- and I'm always building up my battery for shows.

What was your home life like before you joined the group?

It was..DIFFERENT. I will say, my family are a bunch of social butterflies so you could imagine me losing energy a lot around my family members- being quite irritable half of the time. I left when I was around 16 and I had dropped out of school due to the toxic environment that was constantly around me, I wasn't motivated to stay at school- in fact it made me depressed, unfortunately. I didn't really have any friends and the one friend I had, became fake. It was much too late when I finally noticed though. I managed to scramble me a low end job, and of course my mother wasn't alright with me quitting school but she understood. Moving to the city was an entirely new experience for me, I didn't know anyone and the money I got- I put into an low end apartment and stayed there creating my rhymes and beats. I wasn't going to stay there, I would always say. I promised myself I wouldn't so I had to abide by it. I'd say it was a worth- it experience. It was very hard, there were some nights I couldn't eat or sleep.

What is your role in the group?

I'm the 'lyrical genius freestyler' aka The rapper but I prefer to just be called a poet since that's what rappers are anyways.

This looks really good, but I actually made a thread for character sheets, so you should put it there ^^ You can find it when you scroll up a bit.