1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. No Preferences
hello people of iwaku, i hope you're all doing well and staying safe during these hard times 💜

my name is taffy and i recently found out about this site through tumblr and i'm so glad to be here because oof, that site is basically dying. i was introduced to roleplaying when i was about eleven or twelve through this random "collaborative writing" app i found on the app store and it's been an on-and-off hobby of mine ever since.

i'm seventeen years old currently and about to start my a-levels this year which as daunting as it is exciting

my gender is...oof, a cause of great distress to me but i'll spare you the details. i go by they/them or he/him pronouns and am a lowkey proud poc member of the lgbtq+ community 🏳️‍🌈 and if you are too, i'd love to be friends !

english isn't my first language as i'm from south asia so i might make an error or two here and there but i'm constantly trying to improve despite not having touched a single paperback novel in the past three years so please don't hesitate to correct me on my mistakes ! (the lowercase and extra space between or occasional lack of the punctuation is a stylistic choice i picked up from twitter culture, don't worry)

i do have a few questions already however...i don't think this is the place to ask ? i wanted to message a staff member but i'm having a hard time with that, haha

anyway, that's about all i can think of saying right now. if anyone has any questions, i'd love to answer !

hope to see all of you around xx

p.s. i'm super excited to explore the bbcode options here as well !! i created a couple private templates for tumblr a while back but never posted them :( hopefully, i'll have more courage here skdkhs

Reactions: zenith
hey taffy, welcome to iwaku!
if you cant get in touch with a staff member right away, im pretty sure you can ask any questions you have in the help desk!

Reactions: affection
hey taffy, welcome to iwaku!
if you cant get in touch with a staff member right away, im pretty sure you can ask any questions you have in the help desk!
yeah, i'm super excited to be here !

and alrighty, will do 💜

thank you xx

Reactions: zenith
ur welcome!
if you ever wanna rp (maybe cause my muse is bad) or just be friends, my pms are always open! <3

if you ever wanna rp (maybe cause my muse is bad) or just be friends, my pms are always open! <3
oohhh then i might just pm you soon haha just kidding.........unless ? 😳

thank you again btw 💜

*insert shy finger emojis*