Do you like my leisure RP

• Yes

• Yes

• MLG

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
@ShiroKiyoshi @Katrina Iceheart @DANAsaur

Adda was laughing audibly, looking a little full herself... She had been indulging herself in the strawberries she had created earlier (they were quite delicious to say the least), she wasn't inflated like Bro was (though her stomach seemed to be bulging a bit) but, she was behaving much like a content cat, making purring sounds and stretching occasionally, her ears twitching in her excitement. Noticing the book he had, she frowned as she tried to read the characters on it, giggling when Bro mentioned it was in "wingding". Noticing him "highlight" the text with his finger, scrolling up in some sort of menu, she tilted her head "Cool! I never knew books could do that!" she exclaimed excitedly, leaning over Bro's shoulder to have a look at the book as well. However, noticing it's... Interesting name, she wasn't entirely sure what it was supposed to mean, but, clearly "Earth" thought it was a good name, though, when Bro's attention was caught by something else, she looked around, and noticed that there were indeed two more Crea's. "Yay! More company!" Adda exclaimed, running along on all fours, practically bouncing towards the newcomers, absolutely excited about their arrival.

Loco, upon receiving his pizza with EVERYTHING, pointed defiantly at Bro. "I BE LOCO JOE, DA HUNGEREH!" With that he took a slice of pizza, leaned back, and slowly took a bite with his pointed teeth. He snapped back into position. "And ye can't eat clouds! Drink 'em sure, but not eat!"

With that a older Crea, passed Bro without a glance. It was hard to tell because he had shades so dark it made you wonder if he could see. He wore a black trench coat, a red golf polo, and a aura of uneasiness. He walked up to the counter, again paying nearly no attention to the other Crea, and placed his hand on the top. The dark creature that had donned a cap saying 'Bro's Really Tall Pizza Place' ran in fear back to the kitchen, the swing of the door revealing that many other shadowy monsters of different shapes and sizes were working there as well, all with the same hat. As the man tapped his fingers in wait, a sheathed katana was seen to be attached to his belt.

Lia stared straight-faced at the girl, and a little bit of worry came upon it when Loco announced his name.
"I am Lia." She replied in a soft, monotone voice, her fabric ear twitched a bit.
Her stomach rumbled a tiny bit, but she refused to come down from her cloud.
"Can you bring me some food please? I'd be grateful..." Her quite voice trailed off and she stared into the distance. It wasn't that she didn't care, it was just the away she was. She flattened herself on the cloud, with nothing but her head peeking over the edge of the cloud.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: York
Mei yelped as a Crea shouted at her, her ears drooping slightly out of fear as two more Creas showed themselves. She then slowly climbed down her tree and faced everyone, vines growing around her like a cage to protect her from any harm "uhm... I'm... M-Mei...” she stuttered out of shyness and fear. She's not really comfortable at socializing with others, especially males. She finds them rather disgusting and violent, like a wild boar or something. The two female Creas looks okay but she can't trust them just yet. Who knows what they can do to her? Hearing the girl named Lia ask for some food, she started growing berries out of the vines caged around her, plucking them and eating them with satisfaction. "Uhm... d-do you want some?" she asked the four, reaching out her hand out of her cage.

Bro pointed an index finger at Loco shouting demands and insults.

"You named yourself right! Why don't you be useful and make it rain food ya bum! And quit using up my resources, I actually have to grow that unlike other people!"

Meanwhile in the kitchen a machine sat at everyone of the monsters' little stations. They clicked the buttons on the machines and read their comics or pursued their artistic self while they waited on the Pizza's to be made from the canvas.

Bro slumped over thinking about the new rule this Earth guy had established. The new rule was devastating to Bro. A Crea who loves to eat the new rule was like a shot to his stomach. He waltzed over to his seat carrying a ball chain weight heavier than the world itself, but as small as a golf ball. Bro pulled this weight literally to his seat. He banged on the counter creating a sea of tears.

"Pizza! I want something to eat!"

The little workers didn't come out and Bro looked up only to notice another Crea.

"We're popping up all over now... Hey you, what's your name?"

Bro slumped over the counter again when he noticed his aura of LEAVE ME ALONE. It screamed at Bro.

"Or not."

@ShiroKiyoshi

Adda laughed rather audibly at Loco's behavior, eventually regaining her composure after a while and tilting her head, going to sitting next to Bro as he waited for pizza... She wasn't as hungry now, but, she still wanted to see what this "Pizza" looked like; having spend a majority of her life out in nature, alot of these common-day consumables, seemed almost foreign to her. She noticed another Crea seeming to be in charge of the place, noticing the particularly long cape, and feeling a slightly cold shiver run down her back as he drew nearer. Though, she smiled cheerily and patter Bro's head "Aww... Maybe he's wearing a name tag?" she said in an joking manner, though the look on her face was more of an encouraging manner than some goofy, comical look as one may expect.

Loco would have explained why that was a terrible idea if not for the rather threatening Crea suddenly turning up. He wisely made his way to a seat and began to chow down on his everything pizza, as quiet as he could stand to be.

Several of the dark monsters came out, holding the man's pizza like a Olympic Torch. They all ran back into position except for the first one who now bore waiter's garb. The man after taking his meal made his way to a table, Bro and Adda's table. Before he sat down the man laid a napkin on the table and grabbed the handle of his blade. If he had pulled out a sword it would have chopped both of their heads off, however in his hand was a fork and a knife. Sitting down the man brought out a slice, put it onto his plate, and began to wordlessly cut it up into pieces. The waiter shadow walked up to their table. "What cha gettin?"

Lia accepted their berries from mei, and quickly munched them down. They were very sweet and left a tingling taste in her mouth. It was pretty good. It almost made her smile. But smiling wasn't a forte of hers.
"Thank you." She said. She sat up, criss-cross on her cloud, and pulled a piece of aluminum and a purple and green fabric. She twisted the aluminum into a bizarre shape that had a long stem. When she attached the fabric, it quickly became clear it was an extravagant flower. She offered it to Mei.