Lethal Reword - Tatters of the Fourth Wall

Bolas awoke to teh sounds of two people talking. And they weren't guards. Odd...It seemed that the talking was coming form the direction of the empty cell, but that couldn't be. The cell empty. Bolas decided see what was going on and finally forced himself ot open his scaly eyelids. Blinking a few times to readjust his eyes, he saw two men, one in the cell, hooded, most likely a Rogue, and the other one had strange, yet symetrical markings, almost like tattoos, most likely a Deva, if he remembered correctly from his time spent scouring the DnD books, though he couldn't quite guess the class. Getting up, Bolas dusted himself off before walking to the bars of his cell. Calling across, he asked in Common, of course, though with a Draconic accent, "So, whatcha in fer? Assassinate da mayor? Steal a shipment of gold? Sleep with a fisherman's wife...or daughter? Or do dey t'ink yer a part o' da Plot? Cause ya know, dey hate da Plot ways out here. A man could get hung jest fer mentionin' it." Bolas, was, of course, a dragonborn, tan colored scales, silver eyes, and from another world, alone without any friends, stuck in a jail cell cause he happened to mention Google and how you could get knowledge on just about anything from it. The townsfolk had thought he was a looney trying to preach about some false god. Well, he figured that it be best to just try and fit in, keep the piece of paper, which he figured was his character sheet, a secret, and maybe even start a cult of Google just for the hell of it. After all, he was probably the only person in history to ever get pulled into his computer...or so he thought. He had arrived just the other day, after typing up yet another character on...something. He couldn't quite remember the specifics, for as soon as he had gone through the computer, he found himself falling, and hit his head on a rock. "Oh, by da way, you's two can call me," Now his speach shifted into a slightly more dignified tone, as he began to recite the long-ass title he had given himself, "Nicol Bolas, Sorceror-Priest of Google, Disciple of Samuel, Bane of the Dreadlord Pedos-Ursa, and Shining Light in the Darkness of ♃chan."

Vaygre stared at the other prisoner, "Ahh the all knowing google, ask it anything any you'll get answers. Just maybe not the ones you seek." He moved over to the bed and put his head under the pillow, this was going to be a looooooooooooong stay in jail, not only did he get visitors, but now a cultist he literally couldn't get away from. "Why did I HAVE to join the RP." his voice was muffled against the bedding.

Vagre reached into the pocket where he had first found the character sheet, but feeling it was empty withdrew his hand. "Its probably blowing around in the field we teleported to just outside town." he shrugged before walking over and pored some water for his guest and handed the cup to him through the bars.

Faramond reached for the cup handed to him, but was unsure as to what to do with it. "Am I supposed to feel thirst?" he wondered, staring into the cup as Vagre went on.

"There are quite a few players, but I don't know where they are now." Vagre said, as he stopped pacing about. Faramond stayed perfectly still, his eyes following Vagre's every move. A small smile formed on Faramond's face as Vagre looked up the ceiling, smiled and began to laugh.

"You know, this could hardly get better for me. I'm here. I'm sheltered. I'm bound to get food. And here even the plot can't get to me." Vagre said with the laughter beneath his voice getting louder with each sentence. That laughter didn't last long though, as Vagre soon sighed, crestfallen.

Vagre stayed silent for a while. He looked around his small cell, and then looked at Faramond.

"Look, I understand. You want to go home, but at the same time you don't." Vagre began speaking again, seeing that Faramond didn't have much to say. Faramond simply looked at Vagre, and silently urged him to go on.

"I don't know how to get out. But maybe it is like Jamunji, maybe we have to finish the game to get out of it."

Vagre stopped speaking, and looked intently at Faramond.

"Another way out could be dying," Vagre said with a small shrug and went on.

"Another could be to break the game. Dieing is risky, and if we finish the game then it wins. People say you beat the game when you finish it. But its really the game that has gotten you to do what it wanted you to."

Vagre stopped speaking again, and looked at Faramond, "But you didn't come here to listen to a jail-crazy rogue did you?" he half-joked.

"Not really, though it might be one of the highlights of this game." Faramond said, "Who knows..."

"Who knows what else the plot might be in store for us..." Faramond went on as he turned towards the other cell. From the shadows emerged some sorcerer, some half-dragon-half-human sorcerer.

"So, whatcha in fer? Assassinate da mayor? Steal a shipment of gold? Sleep with a fisherman's wife...or daughter? Or do dey t'ink yer a part o' da Plot? Cause ya know, dey hate da Plot ways out here. A man could get hung jest fer mentionin' it." the other prisoner said. Faramond and Vagre could only stare at this other prisoner.

"He was there all this time?!" Faramond thought, almost dropping the cup of water he was holding.

"Nicol Bolas, Sorceror-Priest of Google, Disciple of Samuel, Bane of the Dreadlord Pedos-Ursa, and Shining Light in the Darkness of ♃chan." the other prisoner went on, seeing that the other two were still silent.

Vagre was the first one to recover his speech. "Ahh the all knowing google, ask it anything any you'll get answers. Just maybe not the ones you seek."

"What are you guys talking about? Google isn't that all-knowing... Yet." Faramond said, though much to himself than to anybody else.

Vagre moved over to the bed to adjust his pillow, and buried his head into the bedding. Vagre said something, or perhaps cursed, but because it was muffled against the bedding, Faramond couldn't hear, much less understand what he said.

"Perhaps I already worn out your welcome..." Faramond sheepishly said as he inched towards the dungeon door, shifting his eyes between Vagre, and Bolas. "GUARDS!! Uhm... I would want to go now!" he shouted, pounding on the dungeon door at the same time.

However, no guard came. Faramond called out again after an hour, and yet still no reply. Faramond thought that maybe it was because the guards forgot that he was there all along.

"Oh my...." Faramond said as he slumped towards the dungeon floor.

Aidyn raises an eyebrow. "...Believe me. I'll do my best to forget the part about Bob..." She looks around a bit. "...Hey, you wouldn't know Indal, would you? Bastard is always making up names of weird entities he says he gets power from. I ask, 'cause you're traveling with Medis, and... well..." She trails off a bit. "Nevermind that... forget it, and you've got yourself a deal for the date."

----

Roxelvi looked impressed. "Wow! A Cleric! Me an' you are going to be friends." He grins at Zu, patting her on the shoulder. "Says here you're a battle cleric... you run up to creatures and release divine fury on them with your chosen weapon... which is... a..." He blinks. "...Wait, that can't be right..." He turns the page over. "...Huh. Guess it is." He looked at her blade. "...You know, the Bastard Sword you should be wielding should be at least as big as you are. That little thing doesn't fit at all - s'like a short sword..." He shrugs. "Ah, well. Says here you can heal wounds with prayers to your deity... though you don't have a god or goddess listed. Weird." He hands the paper back, smiling comfortingly at her.

Looking to Nerusai, he walks over. "So... did you learn anything new?" Goofy, toothy smile turned towards the flame-haired wizard. "No interruption here - our draconic friend here is like us - a Reworder. And our cleric to boot." He nods, "She'll be here to patch us up when we're in tatters. Which is a definite benefit."

His own mental clarity and insight alerted him that the arcane caster before him was... troubled, somehow. "Hey, is everything okay? You look.. flustered." He smiles kindly. "It's a cute look for you."

[size=-1]
Nerusai nearly stumbled backwards as Roxelvi approached him. "I was just worried about you..." he managed to say, his voice not stammering as he feared though not even in tone either. He chose to set aside the comment of his expression being cute and focus instead on keeping a calm and clear head.

"Oh, it's good to meet you... a cleric, huh? With a sword... interesting combination." Nerusai seemed out of words to say and instead focused intently on his feet, orange hair concealing his gaze.

"I think that the women want matters of importance discussed at some sort of tavern... I'd be willing to lead you two to them..." Nerusai entertained a vague mixture of hope and fear that the women would take interest in Roxelvi and steal him away. With a soft sigh, Neru ran his fingers through his hair, awaiting their response.
[/size]​

Zu looked at Roxelvi and nodded as the listened to what he was saying. "Wow! A Cleric! Me an' you are going to be friends." Zu couldnt help but wonder that he meant by that. Most males she ever came across only wanted one thing from her and that thought made her uneasy as she eyed him with curious suspision.

"Says here you're a battle cleric... you run up to creatures and release divine fury on them with your chosen weapon... which is... a...blade. " His worried tone and strange expression worried her. She was surprised that to her anger built up rather quickly. "Its the last thing I saw as I fell. I mean you dont understand, its not mine it belongs to Gary my roommate and I know he got ripped off on eBay its nothing more than a cheap knock-off" Zu looked at the sword and let out a sigh.

"Im sorry, its not your fault I got tossed into this mess." Zu was trying to keep things on an even keel but her senes were wike awake and yanking her in different directions. "I keep hoping Ill wake up or something." Zu'e eyes were all over the place as she spoke to Roxelvi. She wasnt able to face him right off as she blinked and looked at Nerusai and then away again. She was discovering things around her like never before. The wind was nice and it has sweet scent of the water to it. That reminded her that she really wanted a drink. Anything would do.

"She'll be here to patch us up when we're in tatters. Which is a definite benefit." Was the last thing Zu heard as she looked at the orange haired stranger and again wondered about his motive. She could feel something about him was more then what his words let on. His body language for one thing. She noticed it was shy and withdrawn but their was a neediness to his tone that peaked her interest.

"A tavern you say, well lets have a go at it.. besides Id rather like seeing this new place thats claimed me by default. Lets go Roxe-tot" she teased him and with her oversized hand playfully pushed him into Nerusai. "Sides looks like you two need a drink more than I." And with that Zu jumped over a fallen tree and played with her sword flipping it around in the air and laughing. She was going to like this new life, it sure beat hanging out with slugs that never cleaned up after themselves.

"Medis? Do you know something about this that I don't? But alright, I'll let that lie. I should be able to convince everyone to stay the night here, and then we can have our date."

Kat looked down at Micheal and poked his face with her wand. "Oi! Are you going to wake up and help me out or not? We need to go tell the others about everything that's going on."

When he didn't respond, she sighed and stood up.
"Well, looks like I'll have to do it without you...Aidyn, want to come with me? I'd like to hear about your adventurer experiences, if it's not too personal. What role you filled, things you did, so on and so forth."

"Oomph." He takes the push, though it doesn't move the guardian from his spot at all. The stable-looking man gives Zu a questioning look, before turning back to Nerusai. "Worried? What sort of trouble could someone get into in a little fishing town like this...?" He thinks about it. "...Well, 'less you do something stupid, but I'm not that sort of warrior. 'Sides, I promised I'd be here to protect you lot, right?"

He's beginning to notice that Nerusai has been showing him some interest, now... the thought was a major ego-stroke. Mentally, he cackled with childlike glee at the prospect. Physically, he kept the same comforting look. "Personally, taverns aren't my thing... loud noises, drunken brawling..." He chuckles nervously. "...Overleaning barmaids... the whole thing just really isn't my scene. Sure, most quests are picked up in taverns, but... I'd rather stay out here... or check out that temple that we were offered to stay in." He looks upward at the largest building, the one with the seashell symbol on it. His ears flick. "...I've become a bit more sensitive to noise now. Being in a tavern would just be unpleasant... at least for me. I'll let Kat and the others take care of quest-gathering matters - I'll just stick around to make sure you all stay alive."

-------------

Aidyn gives Kat a knowing smirk - an attractive look for her. "Sure, I'll come with you..." She leads the way out of the tavern, before speaking, "I was the cleric of our group... and, unfortunately, the least respected member of the party." She scowls, "Our warlock and wizard... were rather cruel. They would refuse to listen to my advise, and just to infuriate me, they'd end up succeeding. I worked to spread the faith of Avandra, while the two of them worked for profit and fame... the warlock worked towards getting in bed with as many people as he could throughout the trip. Half-elf little... hmmph."

She sighs. "Our wizard was cute, though. An eladrin man. His intelligence worked for us many a time, but his pride was horrible... and yet somehow, the confidence made him appealing. Pity he preferred men." She shrugs, 'bouncing' slightly. "We had two rangers besides them... one specialized in the bow, the other in two-bladed fighting. Our final ally came as... unexpected. A drow female, and a rather nasty rogue who poisoned her blades. We did alot of things, but sadly, not enough to ensure the fame that some of us were so starved for. I couldn't care less, myself."

Zu ran ahead of the two and only looked back to see them talking. She couldnt hold back her smirk as her new body seemed to streamline and musclar. She was faster then she thought and happy with her pace when a strange scent grabbed her. Stopping dead in her tracks Zu looked around and realized she was infron of some townhall looking place.

The guards outside looked forbidding but they took one look at her and backed off. "We dont need any trouble from you, ah.. your a dragonborn right.. there be one of your kind inside.. go head and see'em.. wont no one see you now.."

The smaller of the two guards stepped back and out of the way as the second opened the door and pointed toward the dungen. "thater way.. and down.. but you be on your own in there lass we wont come after your kind if you need us.." the guard gave her a punkass warning as the door closed.

A few candles lit the hallway but it wasnt really enough to see. Somehow her yellow eyes adjusted and she moved toward the doors that lead to the dungen. The guards within seemed to know that she was not to be messed with and they just moved out of the way. She smirked at them as the huge door opened and closed behind her. Once again that strange scent rocked her dead in the face and it was then that she realized she had run into another one of her kind as the man said. Now it really hit home, in this world she was different.

[size=-1]
Nerusai fell in step beside Roxelvi, listening to his speech while taking in the faint scents wafting around them. Determining the location of the tavern wasn't difficult at all. Realizing the movements of the woman had taken her out of sight, Neru paused in his smooth, steady gait.

When he looked around, she was nowhere to be seen. With wide, reflective eyes that seemed to sink into the depths of eternity, Nerusai watched Roxelvi in a manner that was not unlike a searching child's haunted, lost gaze. Neru had been adjusting well, but being alone with this man made his blood course through his veins, his temperature rising in his pale skin to give it a slight flush.

"Temple is fine, I suppose.." he murmured at last.
[/size]​

Their warlock tried to get in bed with everyone? Uuuh...best not do that around Aidyn. Besides, she was cute. Maybe sticking to one person wasn't that bad. She could still tease the others, at least.

Kat smiled back at Aidyn, noticing the bounce. She supposed that the lack of bras in the universe would make such bouncing rather common for women of their assets.

This was a good thing.

As Aidyn continued to tell her story, Kat thought it sounded almost familiar.
"Yeah...I think our wizard and fighter are the same. And the other members of our party seem to be either boring or Micheal...he's the drunk. That does sound a bit familiar, though...When did you split up with them?"

Around then was when the pair reached Zu and friends near the dock.
"Ah, hey yo. Guys, it seems that there's a group of kobolds nearby burning stuff." She glanced over at Aidyn for a moment.
"..but I think that we should spend the night here, and set out tomorrow. Otherwise it'd probably be dark around the time we met the kobolds, and that's not a good thing. Aaand..Aidyn and I have some prior engagements."

[Zu's actually checking up in the jail. Only Rox and Neru are near the docks.]

Plenty of bouncing, and somehow stayed perfectly lifted. Thus was the skill of fantasy worlds... Granted, Aidyn said she was a cleric. Something about divine power and breasts always seemed linked somehow.

Aidyn sighs, "We all split our separate ways a while ago. Our warlock, Indal, decided his work would be better used near some volcano, where he's happily worshiped as a demigod. The wizard... Winter, vanished without a trace. I assume back to the Feywild. The rangers got into a huge fight, one ended up killing the other, and then fleed into the woods. Last I knew of our drow rogue, she went off to follow Winter into the Feywild... as for me? With no other places to go, I settled down here... The goddess Avandra would have been displeased with my choice to stay in one place, but - such is life."

--------------

Rox nodded, "Ah! Good going, Kat - found us a quest already. Kobolds are..." He looks to Aidyn for a second. "...Fun. I guess." He raises his eyebrow at her, then looks back to Kat. "Neru and I were just taking a walk - we were going to check out the Temple of Melora, see if we can find out some information on various deities... Seeing how we're..." He looks to Aidyn again. "...From off-continent."

He nods, "I'd love to stay in town a night." He turns and smiles to Neru. "You and I can talk a bit more. We'll be working together closely - you being a wizard, myself a fighter of the 'guardian' style - so I'd like to get to know you a little better. A glance at your character sheet isn't really enough to quench my curiosity." He grins his sharp-toothed grin at him, chuckling.

Vay found himself drifting in a sea of gray, voices all around. A shape emerged from the shadows, a face he recognized as once being his own. "Behold how my creation struggles against the sandbox e was created to play in." the face said. "You cannot fight the flow, or it will drive you mad, oops too late... I made you mad" a cruel laugh echoed through the dream, before the gray nothingness was replaced by a giant chess set, Vagre was immediately stuck to his place, unable to move. A large hand come down and picked up a white pawn, it had the face of the player who had come to visit him. Slowly the piece was brought closer to there the rogue struggled to free himself from invisible bonds. "HEY!" he called out. "A PAWN CAN'T MOVE LIKE THAT." he cried out, and a cruel voice came in reply. "Since when did the rules apply in your head." The bottom of the piece pressed against him, crushing him against the board.

He sat up suddenly looking around, a small shout escaping his lips.

Zu heard someone and ran toward the voice. Her eyes fixed on the cell. Looking between the bars she spotted someone and blinked. He looked scard and hurt. "Are you alright?" she asked but as soon as she did, the answer was crystal clear. There was not possible way that he was okay. He was in here after all. Something had called her into this hell hole.

She stepped back from the cell and looked around at the other cell. There was someone inside there as well. The smell was rank and damp as she stepped back from both the cells. She wasnt sure which one of the might try to get to her first but for whatever reason she smirked and studied the lockes to the cells.

They werent anything special and that made her want to try her blade. It was small but perhaps that was just for apperance sake. An illusion if you will.

Zu twirled the sword in her hand and closed her eyes. She walked over to the locks and studied them. It would take some work but she wanted to know just how strong she really was. She took one into her hand and closed her eyes. A crack filled the air but the locks didnt break all the way. She had done some damge to them but she had wanted to break them. She wanted to break something and she didnt know why.(( edit due to locks and dice roll issues. )))

Zu was angry and felt she couldnt control it she took off out of the dungen crashing into the doors at the top of the stairs and sent the two guards their flying back into the near by tables and chairs. She didnt look back she kept going at a full run and did the same to the front doors. They flung open and sent those guards falling back into the bushes. Leaping from the top step Zu landed on both feet and then went into a tucked roll. Once on her feet again she was gone out into the night. She ran and ran into the night. Low branched of trees tried to snag her face but they only snapped off as she ran. She didnt even know why she was running, she just knew she couldnt stop. Panting she came to the waters edge and there she had to stop. Letting out an angry roar she dropped her knees into the soft sand. With her chest heaving and her sword in her hands she looked at her reflection and didnt know the eyes that looked back at her.

Of Dreams and Hallucenations

Musical Score: Du Reichst So Gut - Rammstein

Candlekeep, Baldurs Gate (the game)
The old man and his foster child looked at the armored giant and his three henchmen with a measure of dismay, though before anyone could say a word, a bright beam of light struck the chainmail clad mage behind the armored giant, she dropped without a sound.
a crackling sound heralded a second outburst of light, this time striking the two ogres, their heads snapping backwards as their bodies crumpled to the ground.

Then a strange, agressive sound assaulted the ears of the three survivors, all of whom were still looking around for the source of the lights.

With Rammstein blaring out of the Speakers of the Salamander Armored Recon Vehicle, Michael switched on the floodlights, illumenating the entire clearing, before stepping into the light, laspistol drawn.

A crackle of light, and several robed figures appeared, attempting to circle the Salamander
"End them" Michael called, and the guardsmen lifted their lasguns and fired, adding another eight corpses to the clearing.
"Saverok, fuck off before i, oh never mind" Michael raised the pistol, and as the Armored Giant approached, a scream of defiance leaving his lips, the laspistol dealt it's vindictive justice, and Saverok too fell, though he did so with a smoking crater where his nsoe should have been
Gorion and his ward turned to Michael, about to say something, but Michael held up a hand to silence them.
the world went all fuzzy and melted away, replaced by the warm air of Amn, Michael found himself standing with a squad of Guardsmen, they stood around a woman who looked like she'd just been through hell.
"I will come, but only if the girl- The Mage, Irenicus got no further, his head blown open by a bolter shell, a crackle of lasfire told Michael that the Cowled Wizard bastards had also been dealt with, although scores mroe arrived
"This is the colonel, the word is given, level the fortress"
as he spoke a deafening rumbling roar filled the air as Leman Russ Battle Tanks thundered into the square, erupting from what looked like a row of houses
"Release the girl and surrender your arms and you maay yet live" the leader of the cowled wizards threatened, his tone harsh.
the only reply Michael gave was delivered via the large boltpistol in his hand, which blew the wizard's head apart in a spray of gore and skull fragments.

This scene seemed to repeat itself, over and over, until at last no more mages appeared, their keep having been reduced to rubble.
night had fallen hours before, and as Michael wearily looked to the stars, he saw a pair of red eyes watching him with glee.

Michael awoke with a start, almost shivering, still rather drunk, but fear had slightly sobered him up.
"fuck it, fucking dream" he muttered, stumbling outside, looking for the others, and perhaps a shaded spot to take a leak.

How does she do that?, Kat wondered. I could probably figure out a similar thing with Bob. But then that would be six kinds of wrong.

And three kinds of hot.

And that's not a good hot-to-wrong ratio.

"Strange...huh, you must have just reminded me of someone else. Well, Aidyn, you can come with us if you want. I think it kinda goes without saying that we're going to try to resolve this whole mess as best we can, and it'd be excellent to have another girl around. Though I have to wonder why the goddess of the moon hasn't intervened..."

"No, no - I couldn't come with you on any adventure. There are rules against that sort of thing, y'know... retired adventurer joins with pre-established party with a tie to one member. That sort of thing just gets you killed."

Rox snorts. "No kidding... Aidyn. Glad to see you've got some intelligence."

Aidyn huffs at him. "Hey! I resent that!"

Roxelvi holds up his hands in surrender. "Not making fun of you or anything. Was a compliment."

"Good. I won't have you teasing me." She shakes her head, then turns to Kat. "...Sehanine, the Moon-Goddess...?" She looks a bit sorrowful. "...That's just the thing... when the moon vanished..." She points up at the darkening sky... though it was only dusk there was a black "hole" in the sky, where the moon should be. The surrounding color seemed to be drained into it - it was disturbing to look at.

Disturbing enough to make an "attack" against everyone's Fort saves at a +5 bonus to make them Dazed... (-1 on rolls for a turn).

Roxelvi makes the mistake of looking upwards at the "hole" were the moon was. He feels a lurch in his stomach, and holds his mouth, closing his eyes tightly as he feels like he's going to throw up. Tears well up through his clenched eyes and he turns his head away, ears flicking backwards.

Aidyn shakes her head sadly. "At the same time it vanished," She continues, "...All of Sehanine's symbols - the silver crecent moon - shattered. Every single cleric, paladin, avenger, and invoker... even every priest and priestess... cried out in pain, and then fainted, on that day... they no longer refer to Sehanine as the Goddess of the Moon. They refer to her as the Goddess of Love... and sometimes the Broken-Hearted Goddess."

[size=-1]
Nerusai smiled in a trusting way at the fighter. The turning in his stomach had eased and clenched alternately at his words and he felt an almost childish desire to simply reach out with his arms and enfold the man. He restrained himself. After all, he was male now and men didn't give hugs and such to each other, right? With a lost look akin to longing in his eyes, Neru had stayed quiet.

When the darkened sky was indicated, he couldn't help but look up. With a soft gasp, his weight shifted in his feet and he swayed unsteadily, flicking his gaze down and trying to regain his balance, struggling with himself against clutching to the fighter to try and reclaim some of his own bearings.

Neru was slightly bitter, in the edges of his mind, at the cleric being there. He would have soothed himself on that she knew Roxelvi, but she was the one who had, though not intentionally, inspired this helpless feeling that seemed to be consuming his mind.​
[/size]

.......spsch....spppcccccccchhhhhhht...........spcht....spcht...........sphct
"there we go" Michael sighed, struggling to button his 'fly'
"fucking thing" he murmured, unable to get the last two buttons to stay done up
"last time i checked these pants had a fuckin' zipper" he grumbled, eventually doing up the offending buttons, though as he stumbled backwards he noticed that it was very dark for night, almsot pitch black as though there was......
"the fuck?" Michael looked skywards, noticing that the there was no moon, but rather what looked like a black hole
"huh, a mini eye of terror" Michael blinked a few times, the sight hurting his eyes rather severely and he stumbled backwards, almost tripping over his Glaive, which he had laid down behind him
"ah motherfucker, stupid fucking sky what the fuck......" he half mumbled half raged, carrying on for a good half minute, swearing profusely and threatening the sky with various forms of abuse
"....uncle blowing festering arse wound should be blow into the bloody stone age" he finished, blinking away the small ring of water that had formed around his eyes, wiping his eyes to be doubly sure he had got it all before stooping to pick up his glaive.

it would be another four minutes before Michael foudn the others, and by that time he had almost gotten over the weirdness that had occured before.
"Hey guys, uh, dont look up, the sky's fucked or something, hurts yur eyes" he said darkly, completely oblivious to the fact that the others were already aware of this information.

((Sorry for this little snipit, I goofed and had to edit my post above. Im sorry. I hope I didnt throw a wrench in the whole works))