Lethal Reword 3: Lost Dice!

Discussion in 'ROLEPLAY GRAVEYARD' started by Boss Frost, Nov 17, 2009.

1. Profile skeleton posted here for everyone's perusal. I recommend editing the bbcode in a text-editor, Iwaku isn't friendly with the tabs and has the propensity of adding tags. Credit goes to @OrlandoBloomers for the majority of the content.

[ CHARACTER IMAGE ]

• ~ Name ~

~ Power Level ~

~ Age ~

~ Hair ~

~ Eyes ~

~ Height ~

~ Weight ~

• Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, malesuada porta consequat aliquet pulvinar, mauris nulla, lectus enim vitae pellentesque orci. Facilisis morbi urna est lacus et phasellus, id wisi nec id mollis nec eget, commodo sagittis id faucibus tincidunt leo augue, sed libero ut sociosqu duis sagittis id. Massa mauris sollicitudin nam libero massa, eiusmod praesent libero mi nunc litora nulla, orci velit donec duis vitae justo consequat. Nisi felis aliquet sed sagittis lacus sed, pellentesque non sed ligula vehicula dictum. Tincidunt amet, dolor a nunc aenean nonummy nulla faucibus, ut leo eget parturient, wisi nec pellentesque velit nascetur quam, et dapibus.

Hymenaeos nunc, dolor id fusce id, ut nec mauris commodo. Ultricies rutrum vel pharetra proin sed, tincidunt vulputate eligendi pellentesque, nulla curabitur enim consectetuer sed, amet augue id neque. Dolor molestie facilisis hac aliquam turpis libero, eros quis. Mauris at in mauris, sit non mauris nibh, dui phasellus metus, sed purus dui aliquam amet pulvinar, quisque mauris ut quis ante ante. Justo mollis rhoncus quam est tincidunt consequat. Primis suspendisse est, lobortis turpis consequat in faucibus. Duis lectus quibusdam.

In tristique id aliquam lacinia proin, vitae at, magna in porta eget cras lectus. Quam rerum. Neque lacinia interdum sit, consequat tempor sem per, risus suscipit, sed mi fermentum suspendisse donec. Quis penatibus magna, integer sed ultricies nam dolor vitae. Ultricies id aenean hendrerit sit donec in, libero vestibulum, consectetuer in ornare commodo risus, integer ipsum quisque, arcu dolor turpis. Viverra lacinia.

Ut pede vestibulum massa, tortor rutrum, ut dignissim nec. Bibendum tempor, sit ornare consequat maecenas sit consequat, velit est interdum. Mattis aliquam in. Sagittis nulla platea integer penatibus, accumsan sodales semper turpis varius metus consectetuer. Rutrum ante parturient augue porta ante, nunc ultrices mattis quis. Pede blandit nam euismod id, sapien cras amet varius, in tortor odio ante. Tincidunt commodo neque, amet eu mattis ac sed elementum eu, mi nibh proin vulputate nascetur libero ultricies, felis et vestibulum tempor vitae, sit vestibulum donec duis. Augue suspendisse, augue augue justo nisl dolor mus, eget nulla leo amet vel curabitur sed, et et a arcu dolor amet at, arcu curabitur sit amet augue odio malesuada. Duis id sed urna morbi senectus vestibulum.

• [​IMG]

• Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, malesuada porta consequat aliquet pulvinar, mauris nulla, lectus enim vitae pellentesque orci. Facilisis morbi urna est lacus et phasellus, id wisi nec id mollis nec eget, commodo sagittis id faucibus tincidunt leo augue, sed libero ut sociosqu duis sagittis id. Massa mauris sollicitudin nam libero massa, eiusmod praesent libero mi nunc litora nulla, orci velit donec duis vitae justo consequat. Nisi felis aliquet sed sagittis lacus sed, pellentesque non sed ligula vehicula dictum. Tincidunt amet, dolor a nunc aenean nonummy nulla faucibus, ut leo eget parturient, wisi nec pellentesque velit nascetur quam, et dapibus.

Hymenaeos nunc, dolor id fusce id, ut nec mauris commodo. Ultricies rutrum vel pharetra proin sed, tincidunt vulputate eligendi pellentesque, nulla curabitur enim consectetuer sed, amet augue id neque. Dolor molestie facilisis hac aliquam turpis libero, eros quis. Mauris at in mauris, sit non mauris nibh, dui phasellus metus, sed purus dui aliquam amet pulvinar, quisque mauris ut quis ante ante. Justo mollis rhoncus quam est tincidunt consequat. Primis suspendisse est, lobortis turpis consequat in faucibus. Duis lectus quibusdam.

In tristique id aliquam lacinia proin, vitae at, magna in porta eget cras lectus. Quam rerum. Neque lacinia interdum sit, consequat tempor sem per, risus suscipit, sed mi fermentum suspendisse donec. Quis penatibus magna, integer sed ultricies nam dolor vitae. Ultricies id aenean hendrerit sit donec in, libero vestibulum, consectetuer in ornare commodo risus, integer ipsum quisque, arcu dolor turpis. Viverra lacinia.

Ut pede vestibulum massa, tortor rutrum, ut dignissim nec. Bibendum tempor, sit ornare consequat maecenas sit consequat, velit est interdum. Mattis aliquam in. Sagittis nulla platea integer penatibus, accumsan sodales semper turpis varius metus consectetuer. Rutrum ante parturient augue porta ante, nunc ultrices mattis quis. Pede blandit nam euismod id, sapien cras amet varius, in tortor odio ante. Tincidunt commodo neque, amet eu mattis ac sed elementum eu, mi nibh proin vulputate nascetur libero ultricies, felis et vestibulum tempor vitae, sit vestibulum donec duis. Augue suspendisse, augue augue justo nisl dolor mus, eget nulla leo amet vel curabitur sed, et et a arcu dolor amet at, arcu curabitur sit amet augue odio malesuada. Duis id sed urna morbi senectus vestibulum.

2. Hmmm...... No. Are you curious? Or did you want to change something?

3. Also, uh, ignore the image, but this is an amazing version of this song, and the one that introduced me to good Christian Pop Music:

Alternatively, there's this version:

4. Zachary Hoover, deputy mayor underneath Bill Dewey. Longtime expert in unintentional racketeering and zaniness.

5. This is where you can post anything you want and if you have any ideas for the rp, post them here as well and if I like it, I'll add it and give you full credit for the idea

6. I got you. Maybe just Strike Team Phoenix or something.

7. It's planned to go whether or not we win the contest :)

8. [​IMG]
    Sur are the woodland elves of Valnahar that spans from the border of Faledren up to the border of the Orcish Lands. They were considered primitive due to their way of life and respect for all forms of life, so much so that they refuse to destroy, and build their structures around trees made from natural scrap materials. They are the watchers of the Woodlands that are in direct connection with the World Tree.

They have been led by many over the centuries. The first recorded was King Gylath N'myr who reigned for three thousand years, for he was well known for saving the forest single handedly from a forest fire. In the centuries towards the end of the First Era, the Sur were led by King Helryn N'myr and then Asal N'myr.

• Common eye colors: brown, green, hazel, grey
    • Common hair colors: brown, blonde
    • Primary trade: Enchanted leather and animal pelts. The Sur are known for offering the strongest and warmest leather and pelts, and are in high demand in the Northern regions.

||CULTURE||

The Sur are passivists, their society having only hunters being the closest to a warrior or a soldier. The orcs never desired to expand beyond Sol'davur, and the humans desired land either rich in available soil or filled with lesser threats. Thus, the Sur were able to continue thriving in seclusion within their Woodlands. They felt they had to protect it, though for centuries they could not figure out why. All they knew was that the trees were connected to magic in a deeper way than others. It was not until close to the end of the First Era that they realized the Woodlands of Valnahar were directly connected to the World Tree.

They believe in using every part of an animal they hunt. Pelts of many types of creatures are enchanted and worn both practically and fashionably. They are known to wear more leather, and their tanners are among the best in the world.

As they seek to preserve the world around them, their villages and homes are built from found materials around existing life. Many of the homes are suspended within the tree branches. Due to there being so much flammable materials, they worked closely with the Vuaturi elves to come up with a solution for colder seasons. Everfire is an enchanted crystal that gives off the heat akin to a fire, but does not scorch or burn, even to the touch. All it requires is a Fire Caster to regularly recharge the spell, providing much needed work for those attuned to Fire Magic.

The Sur work in a barter system and have no coin.

||Appearance||

The Sur wear leathers and cloth of earthen hues, their forms often adorned with the bulk of furs and pelts in the colder Seasons. Their hair ranges from browns to blondes, often quite thick and straight. Their ears carry a slight upward curve towards the tip with lengths up to six inches. They are more rustic and their physique tends to carry more lean muscle from their work and climbing. Men are known to grow beards and women are known to shave the sides of their heads.

9. So I don't just go out for ramen... one of the branches took me out with them for curry. Hit the spot with the weather cooling off lately over here.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Vincenek
    The haze of log-in cleared and Vincenek flew to the ground in the starting area, hitting with knees bent. He listened to the opening dialogue and checked out his equipment briefly before taking a few pot-shots at the dummies. He wound up getting five of six hits - admittedly not that hard with the shuffling dummies - and four dummies into the bargain. He nodded, satisfied. "Huh. Single action," he mumbled as he started to reload the pistol. And pulling every spent shell out individually was indeed a pain, but he got it reloaded and looked around.

GM Beekin's red arrow came up, and he started in the direction indicated. Then he saw a group of three other players ahead of him. "Oi!" He shouted, "Wait up!" and tore off down...er, up...the road after them.

11. Yaegrshak was still in the beginning spot where the dummies were stumbling about. He was looking around the area for anything that he could use for trap materials later on, but found nothing, as it was just the beginners area.

He pulled out the one dagger he was spawned with and quickly went into stealth mode. Even though they were just dummies to get the plays familiar with the combat system, Yaegr snuck up on all of the dummies and performed a vicious back stab on them, even so far as leaping on to the last one in his sights, and stabbing it in the head repeatedly even as it fell down.

After he stabbing lust was satisfied he muttered "Beekin" and followed the red arrow that was flashing over his head. "Goddamned tutorials levels..." His voice was more high pitched that he would have liked it, which made his already unhappy looking mug even less happy. "You can never skip these things..." He makes his way to path, slashing carelessly as any dummies in his path.

"Hmmm..." Other players seemed to be near him as he saw them out on the path already. "I wonder if this is PvP..."

12. Eileen had been walking around "The town that mines bronze on the mountain" for a while now. She hadn't encountered any other players so far, so it seemed this beta test had a fairly limited number of participants. Being the first was becoming fairly annoying, as this supposed quest giver was nowhere to be found.

The catgirl hadn't seen ANY purple text what-so-ever in any case. Her pickpocketing seemed to be rather useless around this place as well. Her loot so far had been limited to one wooden coin (or perhaps it was a button, 'twas hard to tell), a piece of string, some sort of herb, and several small components usually used in traps.

The furry persona was pondering this and other things (like "do I want to keep playing this game, or do I wait for the next gen?") when from the corner of her eye she noticed a little girl walking through the main street. Hopefully, she hadn't seen Eileen yet.

Slipping into stealth mode, (or rather starting to sneak rather than walk) Eileen crept closer to the player character, and slipped a hand into her backpack. Hopefully, players carried around better things than the npc's around here.

13. Btw, I'll try and reply as soon as I can, but might have to wait until tomorrow. I'm dealing with an allergy issue and am actually in a lot of pain tonight. ;;

14. *screams*

Hmm....maybe not a time skip, but speed through their Sunday, and get started on that worker-party on Monday....and have Sophia go into heat then, and take her mama, and then have their relationship start becoming real with this development, and finish up the rp. Hmm...maybe even Sophia confirming that her girlfreind was just using her sometime during the party somehow. Or maybe later...

15. Inwardly groaning at the tutorial voice Eileen clickly pulled her hand out of the satchel, taking along what she just happened to hold in her hand at that moment while she tried to step back from her most recent victim. That blasted tutorial voice needed some work before launch, because this was horrid! Of course, having been caught in a compromising position, she could not pull her hand out AND get out of the way in time to dodge the kick.

"Ow! you bitch! that was my shin!" She 'yelped' out in a rather masculine voice. "what did I ever do to you for you to kick me?"

After a moment of silence and rubbing over her shin with one hand, she looked up to see the girl staring at the object in her other hand. "oh...right." She said, and quickly high tailed it into the relative safety of the towns back-alleys. "You'll never catch me!"

16. Seeing a figure running away the black bear gave chase, bounding along much like a small, fat puppy, only much bigger and the playful yelps where replaced with vicious growls.

“This isn't part of the the tutorial ya lummox. What you running after the thief fer?” he was clinking top fur with one hand and to his staff with the other, barely able to stay on the bear's back. “Just.... stop... or..... I …. swear... I'll..... buy... a....... muzzle.....” he said his body being slammed repeatedly into the bear by its loliping gate.

“I feel it is my duty to teach the player that stealing is bad.”

“Can't you let the NPCs do that?”

“Do I even answer that?”

“But you're MY NPC you bloody....”

“Oh I see where this relationship is going LITTLE man.”

That ran along in silence for a few seconds.

“Fine but his loot is mine.”

17. Partially destroyed?
    I think the whole Coalition is a crater at this point.

18. [size=-2]
    Esper swayed on her feet, her body still seeming to spin and turn and she thought se might be ill. She wanted to cram something into that voice already but instead she just looked blearily around, trying to regain herself.

Esper spotted a small child running after.... she blinked and rubbed her eyes, trying to focus instead on the dummy. She was supposed to... fight them? She realized suddenly that a bow of beautiful pale wood lay again her back, stung with black.

A quiver of arrows, all tipped in gleaming silver on one end with black feathers on the other end, also seemed to be on her back. She pulled out one, marveling at its light-weight lethality.

She wanted to shoot the dummy, but she was having difficulties nocking the arrow. Esper frowned, scowling slightly in her embarrassment as she finally managed to get one done and aimed at a dummy.

With a small gasp of surprise, Esper hit the dummy exactly where she had wanted the arrow to go, though the technique could use work as the arrow had wobbled in the air.
    [/size]​

19. Approved, please repost in the approved character thread for indexing.