Lethal Reword 2: Broken World

So yeah, souls are blue (normally). Not sure what theological ramifications this has.

This is so we can take the WILD BARBARIC NORTHLANDS and make them a harmonious ordered society.

Screw that! Frost demands a northern dictatorship, ruling warlike barbarians and dragon shamans worshipping the gods of dragons, with a great mix of damaging spellcasters and transmuters! Bwahahah!

No rangers or rogues allowed. -puts up sign-

Monks O.K. =D

Nope! Frost's looking for a certain sort of guy... well, I think it'd be best to be revealed ICly. XD

I think Noise would fit in. In fact, that's where I'm having him originate from. And if you need a PC dragon shaman, I'm more than willing to fill that roll. It'll be a human named Sarkhan Vol.

On a seperate note, I've added a Flaw to Noise: Noncombatant. Which lets me take Vow of Poverty. Which brings his AC up to 22, and gives me a bonus Exalted feat. I chose Touch of Golden Ice.

darn.

Know of any deities around LG with the Bastard Sword as their favored weapon and access to War and Law?
Well, I was looking through one of my "DnD Encyclopedias" and came across Mayaheine, a LG deity of Good, Law, Protection, and War, whose Favored Weapon is a Bastard Sword. She's from Greyhawk.

I figured, but I thought I'd post it for future reference and such.

Just so you know, I'm still active in this RP. Nosie is jsut asleep right now. I wouldn't have had him go to sleep if I had known it would take this long to get to the next day.

Figured as much. I didn't really know it would take so long either, but when the backstory is rolling, might as well keep it going, you know?

The debate over the nature of man can wait as we move forward.

Angela's more of a Rousseau was Right person. People are inherently good and whatnot. It's how she keeps from being too harsh, I guess.

Noise wouldn't really care about the conversation even if he was awake. He'd jsut make comments about what Bahamut would do in a similar situation.

The character Frost believes that money is power, and those with the power of money are always in the right, if they can use this money and power to force their beliefs onto others.

She's greedy, cold, and power-hungry... but for her beliefs and reasons to be so, it doesn't really turn out as 'evil'. She's more shrewd and clever than outright 'evil' in this quest for money and power.

We'll see if this comes in conflict with the party members eventually... XD

It'll probably come into conflict with Noise first, what with him having taken the Vow of Poverty and all...Oh, and whenever the next day arrives, feel free to wake Noise up yourselves. He enjoys his sleep a bit too long sometimes.

Is this still alive ? :) Just checking for activity ;]