Fort -1
Ref +6
Will +3

Feats/Class abilities
Trapfinding
1st level feat Two Weapon Fighting
Flaw 1 Power Attack
Flaw 2 Dodge
Strongheart Exotic Weapon Proficiency(eagle's claw)
Bonus Feat Eagle's Fury

Racial/Template abilities
Monstrous Humanoid
Small size. +1 bonus to Armor Class, +1 bonus on attack rolls, +4 bonus on Hide checks, -4 penalty on grapple checks, lifting and carrying limits ¾ those of Medium characters.
Base speed: 30ft
+2 racial bonus on Climb, Jump, and Move Silently checks.
+2 morale bonus on saving throws against fear. This bonus stacks with the halfling’s +1 bonus on saving throws in general.
+1 racial bonus on attack rolls with thrown weapons and slings.
+2 racial bonus on Listen checks.
Two claw attacks(1d6)
Improved Grab
Darkvision 60ft
Fast Healing 2
Languages: Common, Halfling.

Flaws Murky Eyed and Feeble

Trained Skills
3 Iajutsu Focus(4 ranks cc)
6 Tumble(4 ranks)
6 Balance(4 ranks)
4 Knowledge(former existence)(4 ranks and assuming it is a class skill)
1 Decipher Script(1 rank)
3 Use Magic Device(1 rank)
0(2) Use Psionic Device(1 rank cc)
3(2) Autohypnosis(1 rank cc)
2 Disable Device(1 rank)
5 Open lock(1 rank)
7 Sense Motive(4 ranks)

Equipment
Chain Shirt
Dastana
Chahar-aina
Eagle's Claw
Amber Amulet of Vermin Large Monstrous Scorpion
Good Mealsx10
Alchemist fire
Acidic Fire
50ft of silk rope
Explorer's Outfit
Thieves tools
hammer
Pitonsx10
Backpack
Bedroll
Flint and Steel

Backstory
Lothar originally came from a tribe of feral strongheart halflings in the north east of the western continent. Ever since he was young he was haunted by strange memories that were not his own. When he was starting to learn the secrets of the hunt a halfling caravan passed near his tribe and he set off to follow them, sure that this would unlock the secrets of his memories.

They eventually came to a monastery of monks who practiced combat and tinkering. Lothar was fascinated with both their martial skill and the wondrous mechanisms they built which reminded him of some of his memories. He asked to stay with them and they allowed him to. Despite his upbringing he had a quick grasp of machines and once he was taught to read he read through the library of the monks quickly and for a time he learned the basics of what they taught and then the call of wanderlust overcame him and he went off again.

He next spent some time travelling between towns as a caravan guard and amateur mechanic before deciding to make his life as an adventurer.

Wow, that sheet confuses the hell out of me. >_< I'll do my best to translate it in order to ask some questions...

Shadow-walker has a level adjustment of +1, so you're a level 1 rogue - you should have some Sneak Attack in your class features.

The Amber Amulet of Vermin Large Monstrous Scorpion, while OP, is available to you - as are the Sundark Goggles, which were pretty cheap. The rest of your equipment is fine.

Since that prestige class requires the Thesk region, and this is a homebrew game in which the Thesk region (and Forgotten Realms) does not exist - making the prestige class as-written impossible to gain... it also makes your backstory a trite confusing, as it's out of the continuity (also, please, paragraphs are good for you. @_@ ).

Ahh but he is a rogue with the Unearthed Arcana fighter bonus feat variant... Which I forgot to take. I shall take Blind Fight. Hmm any chance of an imported version or perhaps a reflavoured one? The ability to shadow pounce is kind of significant in my build. I can change the background easily. What does OP mean? And i'll try to include more paragraph separations

OP = Overpowered.

Anyway, I went in stating that I wasn't going to reflavor any feats (though many I wanted to for my own). So no, feats and prestige classes that require backgrounds in certain regions are infeasible, on account of those areas not existing.

Okay then I'll come up with something else and drop the azure toughness/troll-blooded too.

Made a setting unspecific character. Any advice on integrating him into the setting with backstory? Also can be buy off LA?

No, you can't buy of LA, sorry.

As for the setting, he's a feral rogue of a rather unique race of halflings. The obvious choice is having him as a member of a nomad tribe of similar halflings with the same template. Towns and such are sort of out of the picture, but there's more wilderness than civilization in the frontier-continent, which is where we are.

Ahh well I'm playing a melee guy so LA buyoff is hardly required. Is Lothar acceptable?

Sure is. Send'm in when you get the chance.

Name: Kunxaar
Race: Xeph
Class: Soulknife
Level: 2

Str: 12 | +1
Dex: 18 | +4
Con: 14 | +2
Int: 10 | +0
Wis: 12 | +1
Cha: 10 | +0

HP: 22
Fort: -1 | 2 | 0 | -3
Ref: +7 | 4 | 3 | 0
Will: +4 | 1 | 3 | 0

Racial Traits: 
* +2 Dexterity, –2 Strength
* Humanoid (Psionic, Xeph)
* Medium: As Medium creatures, xephs have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
* Xeph base land speed is 30 feet.
* Darkvision out to 60 feet.
* +1 racial bonus on saving throws against powers, spells, and spell-like effects. Xephs have an innate resistance to psionics and magic.
* Naturally Psionic: Xephs gain 1 bonus power point at 1st level. This benefit does not grant them the ability to manifest powers unless they gain that ability through another source, such as levels in a psionic class.
* Burst (Su): Three times per day, a xeph can put on a burst of speed to increase her speed by 10 feet, plus 10 feet per four character levels beyond 1st, to a maximum increase of 30 feet at 9th character level and higher. These bursts of speed are considered a competence bonus to the xeph’s base speed. A burst of speed lasts 3 rounds.
* Automatic Languages: Common, Xeph.
* Favored Class: Soulknife.
* Level Adjustment: +0 

Class Features:
-Mind Blade (Su): As a move action, a soulknife can create a semisolid blade composed of psychic energy distilled from his own mind. The blade is identical in all ways (except visually) to a short sword of a size appropriate for its wielder. For instance, a Medium soulknife materializes a Medium mind blade that he can wield as a light weapon, and the blade deals 1d6 points of damage (crit 19–20/×2). Soulknives who are smaller or larger than Medium create mind blades identical to short swords appropriate for their size, with a corresponding change to the blade’s damage. The wielder of a mind blade gains the usual benefits to his attack roll and damage roll from a high Strength bonus.
The blade can be broken (it has hardness 10 and 10 hit points); however, a soulknife can simply create another on his next move action. The moment he relinquishes his grip on his blade, it dissipates (unless he intends to throw it; see below). A mind blade is considered a magic weapon for the purpose of overcoming damage reduction.
A soulknife can use feats such as Power Attack or Combat Expertise in conjunction with the mind blade just as if it were a normal weapon. He can also choose mind blade for feats requiring a specific weapon choice, such as Weapon Specialization. Powers or spells that upgrade weapons can be used on a mind blade.
A soulknife’s mind blade improves as the character gains higher levels. At 4th level and every four levels thereafter, the mind blade gains a cumulative +1 enhancement bonus on attack rolls and damage rolls (+2 at 8th level, +3 at 12th level, +4 at 16th level, and +5 at 20th level).
Even in places where psionic effects do not normally function (such as within a null psionics field), a soulknife can attempt to sustain his mind blade by making a DC 20 Will save. On a successful save, the soulknife maintains his mind blade for a number of rounds equal to his class level before he needs to check again. On an unsuccessful attempt, the mind blade vanishes. As a move action on his turn, the soulknife can attempt a new Will save to rematerialize his mind blade while he remains within the psionics negating effect. 
-Weapon Focus (Mind Blade): A soulknife gains Weapon Focus (mind blade) as a bonus feat.
-Wild Talent: A soulknife gains Wild Talent as a bonus feat. (This class feature provides the character with the psionic power he needs to materialize his mind blade, if he has no power points otherwise.) 
-Throw Mind Blade (Ex): A soul knife of 2nd level or higher can throw his mind blade as a ranged weapon with a range increment of 30 feet.
Whether or not the attack hits, a thrown mind blade then dissipates. A soulknife of 3rd level or higher can make a psychic strike (see below) with a thrown mind blade and can use the blade in conjunction with other special abilities. 

Feats:
-Weapon Finesse: With a light weapon, rapier, whip, or spiked chain made for a creature of your size category, you may use your Dexterity modifier instead of your Strength modifier on attack rolls. If you carry a shield, its armor check penalty applies to your attack rolls. 
-Dodge: During your action, you designate an opponent and receive a +1 dodge bonus to Armor Class against attacks from that opponent. You can select a new opponent on any action.
A condition that makes you lose your Dexterity bonus to Armor Class (if any) also makes you lose dodge bonuses. Also, dodge bonuses stack with each other, unlike most other types of bonuses.
-You get a +4 dodge bonus to Armor Class against attacks of opportunity caused when you move out of or within a threatened area. A condition that makes you lose your Dexterity bonus to Armor Class (if any) also makes you lose dodge bonuses. Dodge bonuses stack with each other, unlike most types of bonuses. 

Flaws:
Meager Fortitude: You take a −3 penalty on Fortitude saves. 
Inattentive: Subtract 1 from the number of hit points you gain at each level.

Skills: 
Autohypnosis (Wis): +1 | 1 | 0 | 0
Climb (Str): +5 | 1 | 5 | 0
Concentration (Con): +2 | 2 | 0 | 0
Craft (Int): +1 | 1 | 0 | 0
Hide (Dex): +9 | 4 | 5 | 0
Jump (Str): +3 | 1 | 2 | 0
Knowledge (psionics) (Int): +1 | 1 | 0 | 0
Listen (Wis): +2 | 1 | 1 | 0
Move Silently (Dex): +9 | 4 | 5 | 0
Profession (Wis): +1 | 1 | 0 | 0
Spot (Wis): +2 | 1 | 1 | 0
Tumble (Dex): +2 | 4 | 1 | 0

Equipment:
+1 Leather Armor
Good Mealsx10
Alchemist fire x1
Acidic Fire x1
50ft of silk rope
Explorer's Outfit
Backpack
Bedroll
Flint and Steel

Background:

Part of one of the nomadic Xeph that live in the The Pitch-Black Forest, Kunxaar knows little of the world beyond its borders. If asked he says he left the forest to experience some of the world beyond but if that where true he would have gone back when he was shunned as a member of a psyionic race. In fact he if searching for the land he has only seen as flashes in dreams. A land where technology has replaced magic, a land long since dead. Hes been wondering from town to toen searching for a group to accept him with a cause worth fighting for.

Name: Rhidel
Race: Half-Giant
Class: PsiWarrior
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Level: 1

STR: 16 | +3
DEX: 12 | +1
CON: 14 | +2
INT: 12 |+1
WIS: 14 | +2
CHA: 12 | +1

HP: 14

FORT: +4 = 2 + +2 + 0
REF: +1 = 0 + +1 + 0
WILL: +2 = 0 + +2 + 0

BAB: 0

SKILLS
Concentration Con 6 = +2 +2
Autohypnosis Wis 6 = +2 +4
Use Rope Dex 1 = +1 +2
Profession (Caravan Guard) Wis 3= +2 +4

Languages: Common, Gnoll

Racial Traits:
* +2 strength, +2 constitution, -2 dexterity
* Low light vision
* +2 saves vs. fire
* Medium size, but use large weapons without penalty; space and reach are as medium
* Considered large for grappling, bullrishing, tripping, improved grab, getting swallowed whole
* Stomp once per day
* Level adjustment +1

Class Features
Weapon and Armor Proficiency: Psychic warriors are proficient with all simple and martial weapons, with all types of armor (heavy, medium, and light), and with shields (except tower shields).

Load Weights
Light load:76 lb. or less
Medium load:77-153 lb.
Heavy load:154-230 lb.
Lift over head:230 lb.
Lift off ground:460 lb.
Push or drag:1150 lb.

Power Points: 3
Powers: Prevenom Weapon [Psychic Warrior 1]

Feats:
Psionic Body [psionic]
Psionic Weapon [psionic]

Gear:
Large Heavy Crossbow [2d8, crit 19-20/x2, range inc 120 ft., 16 lb., piercing]
++Bolts x20
Large Kukri [1d6, crit 18-20/x2, 4 lb., light, slashing]
Large Greatsword [MW] [3d6, crit 19-20/x2, 16 lb., two-handed, slashing]
Mundane Crystal Breastplate [MW] [medium; +5 AC; max dex +3; check penalty -3; 30 lb.]

Bedroll
Backpack
Bullseye Lantern
Silk Rope (50 ft)
Rations (7 days)
Oil (1pt flask x3)
Waterskin x3
Flint & Steel
Cold Weather Gear

Cash On Hand: 190G, 10S, 10C

Backstory: Rhidel hails from the tropical port city Mir el Bar, where his family are successful members of a Trading clan. Not wanting to go into the family business as tradition dictated, he slipped out of the city upon reaching his majority and, using what funds he had available to buy himself armor and a sword, hired himself out as a caravan guard. Almost fourteen years later, he is still a guard, though his equipment has improved and he is no longer anywhere near Mir el Bar, or indeed the coast.

The slender young man in the WWI era flight jacket smirked at the man as he pulled the sheet closer to himself. "I hope you're ready for some real crazy stuff...Heh heh heh..."

((Be patient. This could take a while.))

Code:
Name: Noise
Race: Poison Dusk Lizardfolk (LA+1, MMIII)
Class: Scout 1
ECL: 2

Deity: Bahamut
Alignment: Neutral Good
Coloring: Pale grey with thin bands of dark green every few inches, with platinum colored scales randomly placed all over.
Eyes: Yellow with green irises
Height: 3'3"
Weight: 36 lbs.
Languages: Draconic, Common, Halfling, Sylvan

Strength:     [10] +0
Dexterity:    [18] +4
Constitution: [14] +2
Intelligence: [14] +2
Wisdom:       [12] +1
Charisma:     [10] +0

HP: 20
Size: Small
AC: 22=[10]+[0]+[0]+[4]+[1]+[3]+[0]+[4]
Touch: 15
Flat-Foot: 14
Initiative: 4
Speed: 30 ft.

Fortitude: 2=[2]+[0]+[x]
Reflex:    6=[4]+[4]+[x]
Will:      1=[1]+[0]+[x]

Base Attack Bonus: +0
Ranged Attack: +5
Melee Attack: +1

[U]Racial Traits[/U]
+2 Dex, +2 Con, -2 Cha
Size: Small
+4 Balance, Jump, Swim
Use Poison
Chameleon Skin
+3 Natural Armor
Natural Weapons: 2 Claws(1d3) and Bite(1d3)
Hold Breath
Low-Light Vision
Weapon Familiarity: Bolas and Nets are Martial Weapons
Base Laguages: Draconic, Common

[U]Class Features[/U]
Skirmish [+1d6]
Trapfinding

[U]Flaws[/U]
Noncombatant: -2 on all melee attacks

[U]Feats[/U]
Sacred Vow
Vow of Poverty

[U]Bonus Feats[/U]
Touch of Golden Ice

[U]Skills[/U]

[U]Total Points: 40/40[/U]

Balance:                     (Dex: +4) [1] {4} = 9
Climb:                       (Str: +0) [2] {0} = 2
Craft:                       (Int: +2) [0] {0} = 2
Escape Artist:               (Dex: +4) [0] {0} = 4
Hide:                        (Dex: +4) [4] {4/9*} = 12/17*
Jump:                        (Str: +0) [0] {4} = 4
Knowledge(Dungeoneering):    (Int: +2) [0] {0} = 2
Knowledge(Geography):        (Int: +2) [4] {0} = 6
Knowledge(Nature):           (Int: +2) [4] {0} = 6
Listen:                      (Wis: +1) [4] {0} = 5
Move Silently:               (Dex: +4) [4] {0} = 8
Ride:                        (Dex: +4) [0] {0} = 4
Search:                      (Int: +2) [4] {0} = 6
Sense Motive:                (Wis: +1) [4] {0} = 5
Speak Language
Spot:                        (Wis: +1) [4] {0} = 5
Survival:                    (Wis: +1) [4] {0} = 5
Swim:                        (Str: +0) [0] {4} = 4
Tumble:                      (Dex: +4) [1] {0} = 5
Use Rope:                    (Dex: +4) [0] {0} = 4
Knowledge(Former Existence): (Int: +2) [4] {0} = 6

Diplomacy:                   (Cha: +0) [0] {2} = 2

*Gains an additional +5 if benefiting or using Chameleon Skin

[U]Equipment[/U]
Light Crossbow
Loincloth
60 Bolts

Glad to have you in. Also very interested to see that you've made a Lizardfolk character. THIS will be interesting. XD

I has a question: Will there be any time during which we will have at least a week for free time? The reason I'm asking is because I'm interested in making my own poisons, using many of the ones from Book of Vile Deeds. To make a poison, it takes a week minimum. If not, I'll move the points I put in my Craft skill to my Hide, so as a level one, if I'm not wearing much of anything, I'll have a +17 to my Hide.

Yes. Crafting and other free time periods will be set within the game time, mostly in-between adventures. For this game, I will even include 'between-adventure travel' as free time, save for Random Encounters, and it must be within reason. You won't be forging a blade on the way from one town to another without the use of magic or some... caravan city you're traveling with or something.

The second one is unlikely.

Oh, and you said ANY book right? Including Exalted Deeds?

And the thing about the Hide being a base +17, it's true. Chameleon gives me +5 to Hide when I'm not wearing armor or robes, and if I put 4 ranks into Hide, 4 Dex + 4 Ranks + 4 Small + 5 Chameleon = 17.

I know that. I was stating that the 'traveling caravan city' thing is unlikely. I looked up most of the things before O.K.ing them.

Also, yes, I stated that 'any' book could be used. Including Exalted Deeds.

Ah. Ok then. Well, I think I'll take up the Vow of Poverty. Of course, I can't acutally get the whole shebang until level 3. Still, this should be insane...Although this does mean I'm going to have to follow a good deity and I won't be using poison. Hmm...Back to doing Lord Bahamut's dirty work.

Or maybe I'll go an entirely different direction. Hmmm...TOO MANY CHOICES!

I can already tell you that Rhidel will probably try to kill you on sight...he ain't fond of lizardfolk at the moment.