Let us quest together.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Shade_XY, Feb 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If there is anyone out there that would like to be my personal dungeon master and writes the fate of my character, please PM me very much.

If there is anyone out there that would like me to be their personal dungeon master in a one on one roleplay, please PM me as well.

A picture of a world I feel like currently doing. Arcane spells and steam-punk technology.

For a long time, I have been craving to roleplay in an fictional adventure world where the fates of my character is in another person's hand. I want a roleplay where the GameMaster/DungeonMaster controls the outcome of my character's actions. Although I have found such roleplay, I need more. I need another but with faster posting speed. As a person that usually posts from the phone, I post multiple times daily and expect my roleplaying partner to do the same. My writings aren't long and usually are just in one or two paragraph. But I believe short replies in post would allow my partner to bend the situation of the roleplay. Even though I write and post from the phone, I find my writing quite fine and satisfying. Waiting is torture and posting is joy for me. I usually post every time I have free time at work. If I don't have time, I make some by going out for a break.

What I want in a partner is the ability to think and write logically and follow the law of physiques to a degree while still be creative in imagining. I want them to be able to make their character fair and with interesting flaws, instead of a Mary Sue or Gary Lue. I don't want a partner who wants to create a character that can take out a dozen soldiers at a time effortlessly and notices a hidden assassin by just walking in a room. I want my partner to respect the rules created and understand when I say I will play as the NPC and I will post the outcome of their character's actions.

I do not want to make this post long. If there is anyone interested, PM me. We will talk about each other and our ideas. If it all works out, we will play.
    #1 Shade_XY, Feb 5, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2015
  2. Anyone? No one?
  3. I do those kind of RP's with a friend of mine, though it is all anime and stuff. Also I could put up that posting speed but, only over Skype, if not I can put up one post every 1 or 2 days. Regardless, I won't be home until next wednesday and while I have access to internet it's gonna be really wonky.
    • Thank Thank x 1
  4. Actually, I would prefer it to be more realistic rather than having the logic of anime. :)

I am not used to Skype. And I intend to make use of this site.

And posting once in two days would kill me because I'm not looking for a long written reply. I'm looking for short ones. This would be great for people that are posting through their phone. It won't be much o a hassle.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.